*Flavor Flav, a father of seven, reportedly owes more than 60 grand in child back support to one of his four babymamas.
The New York Post is reporting that the reality show star owes $63,458 to Mary Parker, the mother of three of his children. Parker filed to amend the child support arrangement in 2008 because the original 1996 agreement only covered two of the kids.
In January, she won an appeal to raise the Public Enemy star’s weekly payments from $117 to $837.72, plus tuition fees. The payments were made retroactive to the 2008 agreement.
“The judgment is recent as I was just made aware of it,” Flav said, according to the Post. “I’ll certainly be addressing it. …However, I’ve made payments on my children’s tuition and have made direct payment to the mother outside of the court order.”
Flav’s seven children are named Shaniq, Karen, Designa, Kwan, William, Kayla, and Karma. He also has two grandchildren, Brianna and Matthew, via his daughter Shaniq.
In addition to his three children with Parker, he has three with ex-girlfriend Karen Ross, one child with another former girlfriend and his latest child, a boy named Karma born in Jan. 2007, with his fiancee Liz.
- VH1 Orders Stevie J, Joseline Spin-Off; Season 2 of K. Michelle Confirmed
- Emayatzy Corinealdi Talks Role in New Amazon Series ‘Hand of God’
- Amended Lawsuit Mentions ‘White Girl’ Present When Bobbi Kristina Was Found Unconscious
- Tom Joyner: Hurricane Katrina, A Personal Memoir
- Trump Called Miley Cyrus to Say He ‘Loved’ Her Twerk-Filled VMA Performance
- Al Sharpton Trying to Put Positive Spin on MSNBC Timeslot Demotion
- Misty Copeland Dishes on Broadway Debut After Just Six Rehearsals (Video)
- TN Councilman Threatens to Kill ‘Black N****r’ in 911 Call; Swears He’s Not Racist (Listen)
- Tamar Braxton: ‘Ariana Grande Can Sing Her Face Off,’ But She Ain’t No Mariah
- Watch Obama Meet Woman Named Weezy and Break Into ‘Jeffersons’ Theme Song
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here