*Flavor Flav, a father of seven, reportedly owes more than 60 grand in child back support to one of his four babymamas.
The New York Post is reporting that the reality show star owes $63,458 to Mary Parker, the mother of three of his children. Parker filed to amend the child support arrangement in 2008 because the original 1996 agreement only covered two of the kids.
In January, she won an appeal to raise the Public Enemy star’s weekly payments from $117 to $837.72, plus tuition fees. The payments were made retroactive to the 2008 agreement.
“The judgment is recent as I was just made aware of it,” Flav said, according to the Post. “I’ll certainly be addressing it. …However, I’ve made payments on my children’s tuition and have made direct payment to the mother outside of the court order.”
Flav’s seven children are named Shaniq, Karen, Designa, Kwan, William, Kayla, and Karma. He also has two grandchildren, Brianna and Matthew, via his daughter Shaniq.
In addition to his three children with Parker, he has three with ex-girlfriend Karen Ross, one child with another former girlfriend and his latest child, a boy named Karma born in Jan. 2007, with his fiancee Liz.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- THE (06-01-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Chris Angelo Word and Alfred Torregano's 'Optimal Nutrition': A Life Driven Story
- T-Boz to Exec. Produce Teen Musical Project 'What About Your Friends?'
- Maino’s Girlfriend to Sue NYPD Over T.I. Concert Shooting
- Madonna Claps Back at BET - Tamar Dropped From Record Label?
- Parents of Alabama Teen Electrocuted in Lake Warns Others to 'Be Careful' (Video)
- Snoop Dogg Right on 'Roots' Remake for the Wrong Reasons (Video)
- ‘Roots’ Remake Draws 5.3M Viewers Against Record-Setting NBA Playoff Game
- What Mariah Carey Wore to ‘Live with Kelly’s’ Daytime Pajama Party (Watch)
- Pics Surface of Alleged Khloe Kardashian/Odell Beckham Jr. Hookup at Drake's Party
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here