*Flavor Flav, a father of seven, reportedly owes more than 60 grand in child back support to one of his four babymamas.
The New York Post is reporting that the reality show star owes $63,458 to Mary Parker, the mother of three of his children. Parker filed to amend the child support arrangement in 2008 because the original 1996 agreement only covered two of the kids.
In January, she won an appeal to raise the Public Enemy star’s weekly payments from $117 to $837.72, plus tuition fees. The payments were made retroactive to the 2008 agreement.
“The judgment is recent as I was just made aware of it,” Flav said, according to the Post. “I’ll certainly be addressing it. …However, I’ve made payments on my children’s tuition and have made direct payment to the mother outside of the court order.”
Flav’s seven children are named Shaniq, Karen, Designa, Kwan, William, Kayla, and Karma. He also has two grandchildren, Brianna and Matthew, via his daughter Shaniq.
In addition to his three children with Parker, he has three with ex-girlfriend Karen Ross, one child with another former girlfriend and his latest child, a boy named Karma born in Jan. 2007, with his fiancee Liz.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- HUD to Sue Landlords if They Deny Housing Over Criminal Records
- Wendy Williams, Steve Harvey, 'The Real' Score Emmy Nominations
- Fetty Wap Sends 'Wake Up' Message to Graduates
- John Wayne's Racist Comments Kill Official Recognition in California Assembly
- Dr. Phil Talks Prince, Nick Gordon & Prescription Drug Epidemic (WATCH)
- THE (04-29-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Beyoncé Partners with Amex & Uber for 'Formation' Fan Experience
- Prince Family Money Fight! Sister Tyka Storms Out of Meeting
- Six Year Old Starved by Parents Forced to Eat Hot Dog Smoothies (Video)
- Master P's Ex Has 'Stripper' Goals - Meet Ayesha Curry's Alter Ego
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here