*Illinois can’t seem to produce a solid politician to save their lives. Ever since their governor Rod Blagojevich tried to sell Barack Obama’s seat to the highest bidder things just have not been the same. Now the democratic candidate for Lt. Governor, Scott Lee Cohen, is on the hot seat. He was running and crying all the way to the exit when his past showed up to greet his public before him.
Cohen had a whole slew of battered women fell out of his closet. The ex-girlfriend, the ex-wife, a clown from his son’s last birthday party (okay that one isn’t true) and then as a small consolation for him the media throws in the fact that the ex-girlfriend was a prostitute. What the hell? That doesn’t matter when you’re already in trouble. That trumps the loss!
They not only got him for being a member of the Beatchix tribe, but then he admits to taking steroids. For what? He’s as bad as Sarah Palin and the pregnant teenage daughter falling out of her closet. Why do people show up on the campaign trail dragging so many bones behind them? Read here for the rest of Illinois governmental mess.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- THE (11-30-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- 'Carol' Explores Lesbian Love in the 50s
- Uzo Aduba: 'Bigger, Higher and Braver,' Thanks to Queen Latifah
- Mystery Collector Buys Wu-Tang's Album for Millions / Usher's #Eggplant Confession
- The Rise, Fall and Legacy of Berry Gordy's Motown Returns to Broadway
- Kobe Bryant Announces Retirement Via Poem: 'Dear Basketball'
- Holly Holm Asks Beyoncé ‘What’s Your Name?’ in Awkward Vegas Moment
- EUR on the Scene: 'The Wiz Live!' [WATCH]
- Yaya DaCosta Files for Divorce After Two Years of Marriage
- Dennis Rodman Sued for Stiffing Company Out of $28k
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here