*Illinois can’t seem to produce a solid politician to save their lives. Ever since their governor Rod Blagojevich tried to sell Barack Obama’s seat to the highest bidder things just have not been the same. Now the democratic candidate for Lt. Governor, Scott Lee Cohen, is on the hot seat. He was running and crying all the way to the exit when his past showed up to greet his public before him.
Cohen had a whole slew of battered women fell out of his closet. The ex-girlfriend, the ex-wife, a clown from his son’s last birthday party (okay that one isn’t true) and then as a small consolation for him the media throws in the fact that the ex-girlfriend was a prostitute. What the hell? That doesn’t matter when you’re already in trouble. That trumps the loss!
They not only got him for being a member of the Beatchix tribe, but then he admits to taking steroids. For what? He’s as bad as Sarah Palin and the pregnant teenage daughter falling out of her closet. Why do people show up on the campaign trail dragging so many bones behind them? Read here for the rest of Illinois governmental mess.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Sanaa Lathan Lands 'Racially-Charged' Drama, Hannibal Buress Debuts Unaired Pilot
- GOP Gov Freezes Funds for Chicago’s 'Operation CeaseFire' As Homicides Rise
- The Film Strip: Joe Wright on Diversity and Rooney Mara on Being Clothed in 'PAN'
- 'Blue Lives Matter' Billboard Campaign Aims to Honor Cops ... And Distract From 'That Other One'
- Snoop Dogg, Birdman, Jermaine Dupri, Damon Dash to Star in BET Reality Series
- Three 6 Mafia Rapper Koopsta Knicca Dies of Stroke at 40
- Freshman, 18, Dies in Shooting at Texas Southern University; Obama Protested in Ore.
- Baltimore Mayor Compares Cop/Community Relations to Bad Marriage
- Malcolm Jamal Warner: ‘Cosby Show’ Legacy ‘Tarnished’ by Bill Cosby (Watch)
- Raven Symone Says She Wouldn't Hire Someone With Ethnic Sounding Name; #BlackTwitter Pounces
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here