*Kanye couldn’t get to Taylor Swift at the Grammy’s, but he was still busy combatting controvery over his fashion choices in Paris recently. But, while he thought he was fly, PETA thought he was an “idiot”, according to AOL’s Boombox.
PETA’s vice president Dan Matthews reportedly got perturbed with the super producer because he thought it was outlandish of him to show up at several fashion shows during Paris’ Fashion Week with a fur on and make no apologies about it.
Well, of course, Kanye had something to say in response to Matthews remark, right? Right! (more…)
- POLITICO Magazine: U.S. Mayors Say Ferguson Could Also Happen in Their Cities
- New 'Legal Equalizer' App Aims to Counter Racial Profiling (WATCH)
- Martin Luther King III and Andrew Young to Attend Voting Right Press Conference
- THE (07-29-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- KDAY 93.5 FM Hosts ‘Uplifting Minds II’ National Talent Showcase Competition Saturday, October 24 at the Celebrity Centre in Hollywood
- Reggie Jackson Apologizes for Profane Outburst Against Fans
- 'Empire' Costars Trai Byers and Grace Gealey Set to be Married
- More Sandra Bland Video Released to Prove She Arrived Alive At Jail
- Netflix Announces Mike Epps Special, 'Chelsea Handler Does Racism’, More at TCA Press Tour
- Paul Mooney Says Bill Cosby Got His 'N****r Wake-up Call'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here