*Kanye couldn’t get to Taylor Swift at the Grammy’s, but he was still busy combatting controvery over his fashion choices in Paris recently. But, while he thought he was fly, PETA thought he was an “idiot”, according to AOL’s Boombox.
PETA’s vice president Dan Matthews reportedly got perturbed with the super producer because he thought it was outlandish of him to show up at several fashion shows during Paris’ Fashion Week with a fur on and make no apologies about it.
Well, of course, Kanye had something to say in response to Matthews remark, right? Right! (more…)
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Rihanna Talks Casual Sex, Rachel Dolezal, Wanting to Change Chris Brown
- Health: You Could Possibly Have A Hidden Illness if Any of These Symptoms Show Up
- 27 Bill Cosby Accusers Set for NBC ‘Dateline’ Special (Watch)
- Tamar Braxton Taps Husband Vince for Emotional 'DWTS' Routine (Watch)
- F. Gary Gray in Talks to Direct ‘Fast and Furious 8’
- Wendy Williams Wants Terrence Howard Off 'Empire'; He Responds
- EUR On the Scene: The 18th Annual First Ladies High Tea (WATCH)
- Iyanla Vanzant Gets Real as Woman Confronts Gay Pastor Husband
- Memo to Publisher McGraw-Hill: 'Slaves' Were Not 'Workers' (Watch)
- Tupac Planned to Kill ‘Thug Life’ Via 'Thug Life is Dead' Letter
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here