*Kanye couldn’t get to Taylor Swift at the Grammy’s, but he was still busy combatting controvery over his fashion choices in Paris recently. But, while he thought he was fly, PETA thought he was an “idiot”, according to AOL’s Boombox.
PETA’s vice president Dan Matthews reportedly got perturbed with the super producer because he thought it was outlandish of him to show up at several fashion shows during Paris’ Fashion Week with a fur on and make no apologies about it.
Well, of course, Kanye had something to say in response to Matthews remark, right? Right! (more…)
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- ‘Empire’: Alicia Keys Storyline to Explore Biracial Issues (Watch)
- Erased Burger King Footage in Laquan McDonald Shooting Tested for ‘Tampering’
- Videos Show Armed White Men Threatening #BlackLivesMatter Minneapolis Activists (Watch)
- Arthur Ashe Items From Private Collector Headed to Auction
- Serena Williams Devastated Over Death of Dog Jackie (Video)
- Patti LaBelle Invites James Wright Chanel to Thanksgiving Dinner; Admits Video Increased Sales
- Report: Tyga Hooked Up With Same Porn Star as Charlie Sheen; Jenners in 'Meltdown Mode'
- MC Lyte: Fetty Wap is Hip Hop’s Most Feminist Rapper (Watch)
- Cynthia Robinson of Sly and the Family Stone Dies at 69
- Woman Admits She Was 'Angry at Life' When She Stabbed Stranger in Store to Death ... WTF?
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here