*Kanye couldn’t get to Taylor Swift at the Grammy’s, but he was still busy combatting controvery over his fashion choices in Paris recently. But, while he thought he was fly, PETA thought he was an “idiot”, according to AOL’s Boombox.
PETA’s vice president Dan Matthews reportedly got perturbed with the super producer because he thought it was outlandish of him to show up at several fashion shows during Paris’ Fashion Week with a fur on and make no apologies about it.
Well, of course, Kanye had something to say in response to Matthews remark, right? Right! (more…)
- Brown Family Banned from Bobbi Kristina’s Hospice (Report)
- Bobby Brown Vows 'Justice' Over Bobbi Kristina’s Leaked Hospice Pic (Watch)
- Serena Beats Sister Venus, Advances to Wimbledon Quarterfinals
- Misty Copeland to Make Broadway Debut in ‘On the Town’
- WATCH: Bruno Mars and the Obamas Jam to 'Uptown Funk' on July 4th at the White House
- Amari Brown, 7, Shot and Killed While Watching 4th of July Fireworks!
- DeVon Franklin Answers Critics of Wife Megan Good’s Sexy Clothes
- 'Empire' Star Jussie Smollett Honored by Black AIDS Institute (WATCH)
- Donny Osmond on Singing with Janet Jackson and Stevie Wonder
- Malia Obama Joins HBO's ‘Girls’ with Summer Internship
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here