*Kanye couldn’t get to Taylor Swift at the Grammy’s, but he was still busy combatting controvery over his fashion choices in Paris recently. But, while he thought he was fly, PETA thought he was an “idiot”, according to AOL’s Boombox.
PETA’s vice president Dan Matthews reportedly got perturbed with the super producer because he thought it was outlandish of him to show up at several fashion shows during Paris’ Fashion Week with a fur on and make no apologies about it.
Well, of course, Kanye had something to say in response to Matthews remark, right? Right! (more…)
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Tamar Braxton Fired, BET Award Nominations, Madonna Prince Tribute and More! | BHL's This Week
- TV One Renews Docu-Series 'Rickey Smiley For Real'
- NBAer Richard Jefferson’s Reckless Spending Caused Loss of Millions: Ex-Manager
- Vivian Green Releases Music Video for 'Grown Folks Music'
- Black Greek Lesbians Hijack Traditions of Omega Psi Phi
- 'The Haves and The Have Nots' Return with a Bang [WATCH]
- 'One More Time' - New CD by Larry Buford
- Huh? Blac Chyna Flies First Class, Rob Kardashian Flies Coach
- Will Downing Drops 1st Full Length CD in Six Years 'Black Pearls'
- NeNe Leakes Blasts Luenell & Kenya Moore During Stand-Up
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here