*There are multiple unconfirmed reports that “The Real Housewives of Atlanta” will add Bobby Brown’s former attorney Phaedra Parks to the cast after talks with Victoria Rowell fell through.
Atlanta cast member Kim Zolciak’s former publicist Jonathan Jaxson posted exclusive info on his blog claiming that the show begins filming season three early next month with Parks replacing either Lisa Wu-Hartwell or Sheree Whitfield.
“I would bet more on Lisa’s departure after following her tweets and the fact she now lives 45-minutes outside of Atlanta in the middle of nowhere now,” blogged Jaxon. “Regardless, negotiations are done and fan favorites Nene Leakes, Kim Zolciak and Kandi Burruss all remain.”
Meanwhile, Atlanta Journal-Constitution blogger Rodney Ho says he got some inside scoop from FreddyO, a local photographer who knows Parks.
“He said he isn’t sure she’s going to do it [the show],” wrote Ho. “Based on recent conversations with her, he thinks there’s a 70% chance she won’t do it because the craziness surrounding the show could threaten her client base.”
If reports are true that Parks has indeed signed on for season three, a likely storyline will be the fact that her new husband, Apollo Nida, is currently on parole for running an auto theft ring and spent almost six of the past 12 years in prison on two unrelated crimes, according to Media Take Out.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Mariah Carey Re-Ups with Hallmark Channel for 3 More Films
- Oprah Advised Paul McCartney Against Kanye West Duet Over N-Word
- New Leadership at BET's ‘Being Mary Jane’: Will Packer Replaces EP Mara Brock Akil
- ‘The Real’: Loni Love, Jeannie Mai Show Love to Former Co-host Tamar Braxton
- Two Prince Estate Claimants Object to Required DNA Test
- Woman Arrested Outside Usher’s Studio Defying Restraining Order
- Jason Derulo Splits with 50 Cent’s Baby Mama Daphne Joy
- Baby Fat Shamed As 'Stuff Curry' Becomes Internet Favorite
- PA Judge Rules Bill Cosby Trial Can Proceed on All Charges
- Prince Fans Confused After Minnesota Declares ‘Beyonce Day’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here