*There are multiple unconfirmed reports that “The Real Housewives of Atlanta” will add Bobby Brown’s former attorney Phaedra Parks to the cast after talks with Victoria Rowell fell through.
Atlanta cast member Kim Zolciak’s former publicist Jonathan Jaxson posted exclusive info on his blog claiming that the show begins filming season three early next month with Parks replacing either Lisa Wu-Hartwell or Sheree Whitfield.
“I would bet more on Lisa’s departure after following her tweets and the fact she now lives 45-minutes outside of Atlanta in the middle of nowhere now,” blogged Jaxon. “Regardless, negotiations are done and fan favorites Nene Leakes, Kim Zolciak and Kandi Burruss all remain.”
Meanwhile, Atlanta Journal-Constitution blogger Rodney Ho says he got some inside scoop from FreddyO, a local photographer who knows Parks.
“He said he isn’t sure she’s going to do it [the show],” wrote Ho. “Based on recent conversations with her, he thinks there’s a 70% chance she won’t do it because the craziness surrounding the show could threaten her client base.”
If reports are true that Parks has indeed signed on for season three, a likely storyline will be the fact that her new husband, Apollo Nida, is currently on parole for running an auto theft ring and spent almost six of the past 12 years in prison on two unrelated crimes, according to Media Take Out.
- Ice & Coco Expecting Baby Girl, Talk is Key to a Successful Marriage (VIDEO)
- Thursday's First Republican Debate Line Up Released
- Joe Jackson Out of the Hospital After Stroke
- Woman Sues Lee Daniels for $300M Claiming She Inspired Cookie Role
- Banned from Bobbi Kristina’s Funeral, Nick Gordon Mourns on Beach
- Jadeveon Clowney’s Dad Charged with Attempted Murder
- Two Dead, Several Hurt at After Party for Drake’s OVO Fest
- Former Detroit Lions RB Mel Farr Dies at 70
- Craig Robinson, Amandla Stenberg & Megan Good in NBC's 'Mr. Robinson' (Watch!)
- Lenny Kravitz Plays Through Severe Wardrobe Malfunction (NSFW Video)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here