*If they are not, Social Services should be looking at a nightmare lawsuit in Denver, Co. But, a family that was unexpectedly cut off Medicaid lost a beautiful little boy, Zumante Lucero, in July and there isn’t any reports of a filing so far.
Hopefully, the family will get SOMETHING seeing as how the state is already admitting fault.
Their new system is only six years old. They received a new computer system in 2004 and they have had complaints since implementing it. (more…)
- Instagram’s ‘Hot Gay Dads’ Call it Quits
- Amber Rose Criticized for Teaching Her Baby 'Hood English' (WATCH)
- Mother of Three Killed By Ex-Boyfriend-Baby-Daddy-Gang Member
- Bill Cosby Set to Be Deposed by Sept. 30 in Judy Huth Case
- Late Golf Great Charlie Sifford's Family Stole $1 Million From Him
- Former NBA All Star Vin Baker Training for Starbucks Manager Spot
- The Griswolds Are Back On 'Vacation' (Watch)
- The Second Deadly Assault on Sandra Bland
- Troubling: Two Officers Corroborated Killer Cop's False Account of DuBose Killing
- Audio Interview: Basketball and Art Unite to Inspire Youth Life Skills (Listen)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here