*Monday’s episode of Comedy Central’s “The Colbert Report,” featured potential U.S. Senate candidate Harold Ford Jr. in the hot seat – literally.
Host Stephen Colbert, as his faux conservative pundit persona, took on the former Tennessee congressman about running for New York’s senate seat, accusing the politician of establishing his New York residency by spending “six minutes” at the interview table.
Ford, who represented a Tennessee district in Congress for 10 years, moved to New York City after losing the 2006 U.S. Senate race. He’s mulling a run against New York Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand in the Democratic Primary.
Colbert went on to give Ford props for taunting the media with confusing explanations he has given about his positions on abortion rights and gay marriage. Watch below:
|The Colbert Report||Mon – Thurs 11:30pm / 10:30c|
|Harold Ford Jr.|
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Fox News’ Rupert Murdoch Suggests Obama Isn’t a ‘Real Black President’; Apologizes Amid Backlash
- Michel’le Gets Personal with Thinkfactory for New BioPic Partnership
- Matt Barnes and Derek Fisher Reportedly Brawl Over Gloria Govan
- Butt-Injection Death of Bronx Non-profit Executive Ruled 'A Homicide'
- NBAer James Harden Proclaims: ‘I Am the Best Player in the League’
- Woman Punched by CHP Officer Arrested Again on Same Freeway!
- RECAP: Empire (S2, Ep3) Fires of Heaven
- Roseburg, Oregon Publisher Declares Pres. Obama is 'Not Welcome’ (WATCH)
- Online Tools and Resources Every Small Business - Entrepreneur Should Have
- Syreeta 'The Trumpet Lady' Thompson Releases Digital Single
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here