*Monday’s episode of Comedy Central’s “The Colbert Report,” featured potential U.S. Senate candidate Harold Ford Jr. in the hot seat – literally.
Host Stephen Colbert, as his faux conservative pundit persona, took on the former Tennessee congressman about running for New York’s senate seat, accusing the politician of establishing his New York residency by spending “six minutes” at the interview table.
Ford, who represented a Tennessee district in Congress for 10 years, moved to New York City after losing the 2006 U.S. Senate race. He’s mulling a run against New York Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand in the Democratic Primary.
Colbert went on to give Ford props for taunting the media with confusing explanations he has given about his positions on abortion rights and gay marriage. Watch below:
|The Colbert Report||Mon – Thurs 11:30pm / 10:30c|
|Harold Ford Jr.|
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- 50 Cent Sitcom ‘My Friend 50’ Headed to Fox
- The Best of Black Twitter’s #PopeBars
- Mom of Ronald Johnson Wants Dashcam Video of Son's Killing Released (VIdeo)
- 'L&HHH's' Milan Christopher Denies Dating ‘Empire’s’ Jussie Smollett
- Anthony Anderson Inks Multi-Year Deal With NAACP Image Awards
- Business Owners Combine To Launch Innovative Approach to 'Buy Black' Movement
- 2 Chainz’s #IsThisYoThot? Lawsuit Thrown Out by Judge
- Daniel ‘Boobie’ Gibson Reacts to Keyshia Cole’s Engagement Tweet (Pic)
- Photo of Dog With Mouth Taped Shut on Facebook, Leads to Arrest of NC Woman
- Donovan McNabb Begins 18-Day Jail Sentence in Arizona
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here