*Monday’s episode of Comedy Central’s “The Colbert Report,” featured potential U.S. Senate candidate Harold Ford Jr. in the hot seat – literally.
Host Stephen Colbert, as his faux conservative pundit persona, took on the former Tennessee congressman about running for New York’s senate seat, accusing the politician of establishing his New York residency by spending “six minutes” at the interview table.
Ford, who represented a Tennessee district in Congress for 10 years, moved to New York City after losing the 2006 U.S. Senate race. He’s mulling a run against New York Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand in the Democratic Primary.
Colbert went on to give Ford props for taunting the media with confusing explanations he has given about his positions on abortion rights and gay marriage. Watch below:
|The Colbert Report||Mon – Thurs 11:30pm / 10:30c|
|Harold Ford Jr.|
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Wendy Williams Blasts Ciara Over $15 Million Future Lawsuit
- Must See! Barack and Michelle's Valentine's Day Greetings to Each Other (WATCH)
- Black Stars Support Oscars At NAACP Image Awards (WATCH)
- Coalition of Police Officers Support Beyoncé’ & Formation Music Video
- Tina Campbell Calls Husband's Cheating Scandal 'Empowering'
- Regina King Talks ‘American Crime’ and Andre 3000
- Ciara Admits Struggle to Abstain From Sex With Russell Wilson
- Cam Newton Posts Pic of Baby Son Chosen
- Idris Elba Lands Romantic Drama; Samuel L. Jackson Pursues ‘Revival’ Role
- Cam Newton Posts Heartfelt Message to his Supporters
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here