*Monday’s episode of Comedy Central’s “The Colbert Report,” featured potential U.S. Senate candidate Harold Ford Jr. in the hot seat – literally.
Host Stephen Colbert, as his faux conservative pundit persona, took on the former Tennessee congressman about running for New York’s senate seat, accusing the politician of establishing his New York residency by spending “six minutes” at the interview table.
Ford, who represented a Tennessee district in Congress for 10 years, moved to New York City after losing the 2006 U.S. Senate race. He’s mulling a run against New York Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand in the Democratic Primary.
Colbert went on to give Ford props for taunting the media with confusing explanations he has given about his positions on abortion rights and gay marriage. Watch below:
|The Colbert Report||Mon – Thurs 11:30pm / 10:30c|
|Harold Ford Jr.|
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Overcoming Dating Burnout: How to Thrive in the Deprived Dating Scene
- Daddy & Daughter Release Book for Brooklyn, NYC Tourists
- THE (07-01-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Nia Long on ‘Boyz n the Hood’ 25th Anniversary & Becoming an Oscar Voter (WATCH)
- Birdman: 'I Got A Million Dollars Under My Mattress'
- #DeyaDoesEssence! Meet Me in the Big Easy!
- Stacey Dash Filed for Bankruptcy in 2004, Had $7 in Bank Before Fiance’s Handouts
- Racist Woman to Reporter: ‘Get the F*ck Out of Here, You Stupid F*cking N*gger’ (WATCH)
- Damon Dash Explains Issue with BeyHive Harassing His Daughters
- Supermarkets: Please 'Assume' We Would 'Like a Bag' (Unless We Say Different)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here