*Monday’s episode of Comedy Central’s “The Colbert Report,” featured potential U.S. Senate candidate Harold Ford Jr. in the hot seat – literally.
Host Stephen Colbert, as his faux conservative pundit persona, took on the former Tennessee congressman about running for New York’s senate seat, accusing the politician of establishing his New York residency by spending “six minutes” at the interview table.
Ford, who represented a Tennessee district in Congress for 10 years, moved to New York City after losing the 2006 U.S. Senate race. He’s mulling a run against New York Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand in the Democratic Primary.
Colbert went on to give Ford props for taunting the media with confusing explanations he has given about his positions on abortion rights and gay marriage. Watch below:
|The Colbert Report||Mon – Thurs 11:30pm / 10:30c|
|Harold Ford Jr.|
- Fellas Define Feminism At MTV VMAs (Watch)
- Ten Years After Hurricane Katrina: Changing Hearts, Minds and Systems in New Orleans
- Eunice Moseley Featured Expert in Dr. Logan Westbrooks’ ‘The Anatomy of the Music Industry’
- Best Ranking of the Most Badass Fictional Weapons
- THE (09-04-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Deya Direct Takes the Man Whisperer Conversation to the Allstate Tom Joyner Family Reunion!
- Student Who Made Light of Deputy's Death Online, and Showed Support for #Blacklivesmatter, Arrested
- Inside Broadway: A Conversation with Broadway Veteran Chapman Roberts
- Teyana Taylor Expecting First Child with Iman Shumpert
- Cynthia Bailey Could Be Demoted on 'Housewives' for Kicking Porsha
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here