*The African American chef responsible for NBC’s Black History Month menu of fried chicken, collard greens and corn bread has apologized, as previously reported, but that hasn’t stopped folks from giving their two cents.
Comedian Wanda Sykes just happened to be last night’s guest on NBC’s “The Jay Leno Show,” and wasted no time saying she was there to sample “that delicious Black History Month menu” in the cafeteria.
When Leno said he hadn’t heard about it, Sykes pointed to Kevin Eubanks, who is African American, and said, “Kevin, you know about it, right?”
Wanda joked: “Aw naw, yall don’t need to know about Harriet Tubman, Frederick Douglass. Here’s some fried chicken!” Watch below.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- First Look: Cynthia Bailey's New Luxury Luggage Line 'CARGO by Cynthia Bailey'
- Whitney Houston Estate in Court Fighting $11 Million Tax Bill
- 107-Year-Old Trades Dance Partner Pres. Obama for Dusty Baker (Watch)
- Police Test Bullets in T.I. Club Shooting to Determine Number of Guns Used
- Neil Brown Jr. Joins Issa Rae’s HBO Comedy ‘Insecure’
- Mariah Carey Checks Lee Daniels AND Wendy Williams for Saying She’s ‘Too Fragile’ (Watch)
- Tamar Braxton Reacts to ‘The Real’ Firing on Next ‘Braxton Family Values’ (Teaser)
- Activist PFK Boom Demands Pastor Jamal Bryant 'Get the F*ck Out' of Baltimore (WATCH)
- Oprah Winfrey Ready for ‘Greenleaf’ Backlash; Warns T.D. Jakes of Possible Comparisons
- ‘Straight Outta Compton’ Lawyers in Jerry Heller Case Want Judge to Watch Entire Film for Context
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here