*The African American chef responsible for NBC’s Black History Month menu of fried chicken, collard greens and corn bread has apologized, as previously reported, but that hasn’t stopped folks from giving their two cents.
Comedian Wanda Sykes just happened to be last night’s guest on NBC’s “The Jay Leno Show,” and wasted no time saying she was there to sample “that delicious Black History Month menu” in the cafeteria.
When Leno said he hadn’t heard about it, Sykes pointed to Kevin Eubanks, who is African American, and said, “Kevin, you know about it, right?”
Wanda joked: “Aw naw, yall don’t need to know about Harriet Tubman, Frederick Douglass. Here’s some fried chicken!” Watch below.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- White Woman (Samantha Niemann) Sues Diversity Program for 'Discrimination'
- Larry Wilmore Doesn't Expect to be 'Invited Back' to WHCD
- April Jobs Report: Only 160,000 Positions Added
- Sinead O'Connor Being Sued By Arsenio Hall for Defamation
- Senator Oscar Braynon Presents 4th Choice Challenge
- THE (05-06-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Ralph Fiennes and Tilda Swinton Are Tortured Souls in 'A Bigger Splash'
- Ashanti Produces New Film ('Mothers and Daughters') with Superstar Cast (Watch)
- Birdman on 'Respek' Trending & Confronting The Breakfast Club
- Report Says Percocet Found in Prince's System
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here