*The African American chef responsible for NBC’s Black History Month menu of fried chicken, collard greens and corn bread has apologized, as previously reported, but that hasn’t stopped folks from giving their two cents.
Comedian Wanda Sykes just happened to be last night’s guest on NBC’s “The Jay Leno Show,” and wasted no time saying she was there to sample “that delicious Black History Month menu” in the cafeteria.
When Leno said he hadn’t heard about it, Sykes pointed to Kevin Eubanks, who is African American, and said, “Kevin, you know about it, right?”
Wanda joked: “Aw naw, yall don’t need to know about Harriet Tubman, Frederick Douglass. Here’s some fried chicken!” Watch below.
- Jill Scott UNdefends Bill Cosby: She is Now 'Completely Disgusted'
- K. Michelle Pleads with Black Media to Leave Her Alone
- Kelly Rowland Joins 'Empire,' Talks Losing 50lbs of Baby Weight
- tWitch on Returning to ‘So You Think You Can Dance’ as a Mentor
- Wal-Mart's New 24-Hour Neighborhood Markets Pose a Scare for Trader Joe's and Others
- Bill Cosby Admitted in 2005 to Drugging Woman with Quaaludes (Report)
- Happy 116th Birthday to World’s Oldest, Susannah Mushatt Jones (Video)
- Aretha Franklin Thanks Illinois for Helping Her after Bus Broke Down
- South Carolina Senate Votes to Remove Confederate Flag from Statehouse
- Russell Wilson, Ciara Practicing Abstinence: ‘I Need You to Pray for Us’ (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here