*The African American chef responsible for NBC’s Black History Month menu of fried chicken, collard greens and corn bread has apologized, as previously reported, but that hasn’t stopped folks from giving their two cents.
Comedian Wanda Sykes just happened to be last night’s guest on NBC’s “The Jay Leno Show,” and wasted no time saying she was there to sample “that delicious Black History Month menu” in the cafeteria.
When Leno said he hadn’t heard about it, Sykes pointed to Kevin Eubanks, who is African American, and said, “Kevin, you know about it, right?”
Wanda joked: “Aw naw, yall don’t need to know about Harriet Tubman, Frederick Douglass. Here’s some fried chicken!” Watch below.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Omarosa to Host the 2015 African American Vanguard Awards
- Sorry Hillary: T.I Doesn’t Want a Woman as President
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Talks Pressure Playing O.J. Simpson in ‘Crime Story’
- Will Packer Talks 'Organic Diversity' of New 'Truth Be Told' Series (EUR Exclusive)
- A ‘Much Happier’ NeNe Leakes Reflects on Leaving RHOA, Possible Return
- 'Horrific Video' of 2 Friends Speeding to Their Death Released (Watch)
- Janet Jackson Scores Seventh No. 1 Album With ‘Unbreakable’
- Obama Impersonator Iman Crosson Hits Trump Where It Hurts
- Heartbroken Former Obama Supporter Gives Full Support to Trump [WATCH]
- Robertson Treatment Syndicated Column (RTSC): Morris Chestnut Talks About His Latest Role
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here