*The African American chef responsible for NBC’s Black History Month menu of fried chicken, collard greens and corn bread has apologized, as previously reported, but that hasn’t stopped folks from giving their two cents.
Comedian Wanda Sykes just happened to be last night’s guest on NBC’s “The Jay Leno Show,” and wasted no time saying she was there to sample “that delicious Black History Month menu” in the cafeteria.
When Leno said he hadn’t heard about it, Sykes pointed to Kevin Eubanks, who is African American, and said, “Kevin, you know about it, right?”
Wanda joked: “Aw naw, yall don’t need to know about Harriet Tubman, Frederick Douglass. Here’s some fried chicken!” Watch below.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Ringside Update/ Cotto vs Canelo: A Clash Of The Latin Titans
- Call for Contestants! 'Heel & Toe' Reality Show
- Compton Mayor Aja Brown and Rapper YG Host Community Thanksgiving Dinner [VIDEO]
- DMX Makes Sitcom Debut as Love Expert on ‘Fresh Off The Boat’ (WATCH)
- The Orlando Magic Give Thanks This Holiday
- Ava DuVernay Responds to Lionsgate Apology for 'Egypt' White-washing
- Flashback - Kobe Bryant Ponders Life after Basketball: ‘I’ve Got to Find My Passion’
- Serena Williams is Half-Naked in 2016 Pirelli Calendar (Pics)
- Miami Jury Now Holds Fate of 'Facebook Killer' In Their Hands! (Disturbing Photo)
- What Does Future Require In His Concert Dressing Rooms?
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here