*British actress Marsha Thomason will return to her role in the USA drama “White Collar” for its upcoming second season.
Thomason co-starred in the pilot as junior FBI agent Diana Lancing.
After USA picked up the series last year, Thomason and her character were replaced by Natalie Morales, who turned her guest stint as junior agent Lauren Cruz into a regular role. Morales is leaving the series.
“White Collar” follows the pairing of a con artist (Matthew Bomer) and the head of the FBI’s white-collar crime unit (Tim DeKay).
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Kanye West Reportedly Fired Security Guard for Trying to Talk to His Wife
- Prince Being Added to Apollo Theater’s Walk of Fame
- Jay Z To Tell ‘His Side ’ of Beyonce Marriage in New Album (Report)
- Heartbreaking: Teen Bullied on Social Media Over Her Prom Photo
- Lawrence Adjah, Founder of Our Family Dinner, Seeks to Re-Connect Millennials
- Prince Update: He was Scheduled to Meet with Addiction Doctor (Report)
- Beyoncé Announces Investment in Watermelon Sports Drink Co.
- Did You Wake Up to The Voice of 'The Rock'? You Could (Watch)
- 50 Cent Apologizes to Family of Autistic Airport Worker
- Michigan Gov. Rick Snyder wants Pres. Obama to Drink Flint Water
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here