*British actress Marsha Thomason will return to her role in the USA drama “White Collar” for its upcoming second season.
Thomason co-starred in the pilot as junior FBI agent Diana Lancing.
After USA picked up the series last year, Thomason and her character were replaced by Natalie Morales, who turned her guest stint as junior agent Lauren Cruz into a regular role. Morales is leaving the series.
“White Collar” follows the pairing of a con artist (Matthew Bomer) and the head of the FBI’s white-collar crime unit (Tim DeKay).
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- AARP: American Association of...'Real Possibilities???'
- Zoe Saldana Inks Deal to Create Digital Shows for Millennial Mothers
- This Landlord Will Only Rent To Tenants With Pit Bulls
- Warren Sapp Pleads Guilty to Domestic Violence, Avoids Jail
- Man Sentenced to 20 Years in One Court, Then Leaves to Marry Girlfriend in Another
- Joseph Patterson Convicted in Death of Adrian Peterson's Son
- 'Family Feud': Sexually Provocative Q&As Have Viewers Alarmed (WATCH)
- Amber Rose's 'SlutWalk': Several Hundred Showed Up (VIDEO/PHOTOS)
- Jerrod Carmichael: New Onyx Phone Makes Filming Police Brutality Easy (WATCH)
- Universal Eyeing Michael B. Jordan and Jonah Hill for Def Jam Biopic
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here