*British actress Marsha Thomason will return to her role in the USA drama “White Collar” for its upcoming second season.
Thomason co-starred in the pilot as junior FBI agent Diana Lancing.
After USA picked up the series last year, Thomason and her character were replaced by Natalie Morales, who turned her guest stint as junior agent Lauren Cruz into a regular role. Morales is leaving the series.
“White Collar” follows the pairing of a con artist (Matthew Bomer) and the head of the FBI’s white-collar crime unit (Tim DeKay).
- Racist Yells N-word At Black Mom; Lectures Her on Constitution (WATCH)
- Kelly Price Thinks Cops Need to Throw the book at Nick Gordon (WATCH)
- Michael Gordon Bennett Calls Himself America's Whitest Black Kid
- FAMU Awarded $675,000, Multi-Year NCAA Academic Grant
- Naomi Campbell Still Gets Jitters Before Strutting the Runway
- WATCH: Leola Brown Goes in on Pat Houston Outside Bobbi Kristina Funeral
- Danger Sign in Bail for Alleged Cincinnati Police Shooter Ray Tensing
- Terrence Howard’s Ex Sues 'Empire' Star for Assault and Defamation
- Cedric The Entertainer Celebrity Golf Classic Tees Off August 17
- Take a Special Look Inside the Making of 'Straight Outta Compton' (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here