*British actress Marsha Thomason will return to her role in the USA drama “White Collar” for its upcoming second season.
Thomason co-starred in the pilot as junior FBI agent Diana Lancing.
After USA picked up the series last year, Thomason and her character were replaced by Natalie Morales, who turned her guest stint as junior agent Lauren Cruz into a regular role. Morales is leaving the series.
“White Collar” follows the pairing of a con artist (Matthew Bomer) and the head of the FBI’s white-collar crime unit (Tim DeKay).
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Ebony Celebrates Black Power with Williams, Belafonte and Zendaya
- Boxer Yusaf Mack is Attracted to Transgenders; Inspired by Caitlyn Jenner
- Editorial: Instead of 'Is it Because I'm Black?' - Why Not, 'Is it Because You're White?'
- Whoa! This is T-Pain ... Performing Minus Auto Tune? (Watch/Listen)
- Dick Wolf: King of Crossovers Takes Chicago, Talks TV Dominance [EUR Exclusive]
- Jill Scott: ''Soul Train' Brought Soul Into Everyone’s House'
- Presenting Ice-T and Coco's New Baby: Chanel Nicole
- Black Teen Vlogger Renounces Conservatism; Laquan McDonald Killing Convinced Him
- Girls Want to Join the Boys Scouts of America
- Lil Boosie Rants Frustration with 'Gay Sh*t' On TV
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here