*British actress Marsha Thomason will return to her role in the USA drama “White Collar” for its upcoming second season.
Thomason co-starred in the pilot as junior FBI agent Diana Lancing.
After USA picked up the series last year, Thomason and her character were replaced by Natalie Morales, who turned her guest stint as junior agent Lauren Cruz into a regular role. Morales is leaving the series.
“White Collar” follows the pairing of a con artist (Matthew Bomer) and the head of the FBI’s white-collar crime unit (Tim DeKay).
- Fox Gives ‘Empire’ Fans Early Prep for Season 2 with 22-Minute Featurette (WATCH)
- Chrissy Teigen and John Legend's Marriage Inspires New Sitcom
- Tyler, the Creator Banned from UK Over 'Terrorist' Lyrics
- Shannon J. Miles Arrested As Suspect in Killing of Texas Deputy
- Nicole Murphy Addresses Nick Cannon Dating Rumors
- Cedric the Entertainer Hosts 3rd Annual Celebrity Golf Classic [Photos]
- Lorenzo Brown, Husband of Sister-2-Sister Publisher Jamie Brown, Dies of Cancer
- (The Black Hat) Serena Williams is a Winner, Not a Cover Girl
- 10 Things You Didn't Know About Michael Jackson on His Birthday
- 'The Martian': 'Love Letter to Science' -- Matt Damon
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here