*Pharrell Williams has launched the new Web site Kidult.com, an online destination for youngsters that bills itself as a “reliable news source that speaks directly to teenagers.”
The site (http://www.kidult.com/) features edited and user-generated content that encompasses current events, politics, science, the environment, technology, health, sports, gaming, fashion and entertainment.
Already live, the portal also features an interview section that ranges from Q&As with popular celebrities (Justin Bieber, Kidz in the Hall, Miranda Cosgrove) to “Cool Job” professionals (the talent coordinator for “The Daily Show”).
Supplementing the Kidult.com offerings are blogs, regular political polls and daily video posts (including Kidult-made videos and movie trailers).
In addition, the site is promoting the Kidult Youth Leadership Conference, slated for June 26 at the Sheraton New York Hotel & Towers. Among the speakers will be Williams and Mimi Valdes, the site¹s co-founder and also editor in chief of Latina Magazine.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- 'Presenting Princess Shaw' Film Review + Trailer [WATCH]
- Motown Gospel Presents 1 Mic 1 Take [email protected] Studios
- Khloe Kardashian Doesn't Believe in Divorce, Still Getting One Anyway
- Ex-Cop Sues NYPD for $100M Over Abusive Boss & Former Lover
- 'Roots' Star Anika Noni Rose: 'We Need To Hear About Our Holocaust' [EUR Exclusive]
- Kelly Rowland Talks Beyonce, Being 'Psycho' Mom, Her Mother's Death (Watch)
- Are Micro-credentials the Next Best Thing for a CV? (Infographic)
- Tamar Braxton Fired, BET Award Nominations, Madonna Prince Tribute and More! | BHL's This Week
- TV One Renews Docu-Series 'Rickey Smiley For Real'
- NBAer Richard Jefferson’s Reckless Spending Caused Loss of Millions: Ex-Manager
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here