*Pharrell Williams has launched the new Web site Kidult.com, an online destination for youngsters that bills itself as a “reliable news source that speaks directly to teenagers.”
The site (http://www.kidult.com/) features edited and user-generated content that encompasses current events, politics, science, the environment, technology, health, sports, gaming, fashion and entertainment.
Already live, the portal also features an interview section that ranges from Q&As with popular celebrities (Justin Bieber, Kidz in the Hall, Miranda Cosgrove) to “Cool Job” professionals (the talent coordinator for “The Daily Show”).
Supplementing the Kidult.com offerings are blogs, regular political polls and daily video posts (including Kidult-made videos and movie trailers).
In addition, the site is promoting the Kidult Youth Leadership Conference, slated for June 26 at the Sheraton New York Hotel & Towers. Among the speakers will be Williams and Mimi Valdes, the site¹s co-founder and also editor in chief of Latina Magazine.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Afrika Bambaataa Now Accused of Molesting Hundreds of Boys
- Prince Offered to Mentor Chris Brown After Rihanna Incident
- OWN Staff Blindsided by Exit of Oprah’s Longtime Confident Sheri Salata (Report)
- FoxNews.Com Pulls Comment Section of Malia Obama Story After Racists Take Over
- Pres. Obama Drinks Filtered Flint Water to Show It's Safe (Watch)
- Blake Shelton Curses Out Beyonce’s Country Haters (Watch)
- Report: Janet Jackson Pregnant With First Child at Nearly 50
- Radio Stations Nationwide to Simulcast Prince’s ‘Nothing Compares 2 U’ on Wed
- Woman Stabs Boyfriend For Not Getting Her a Valentine’s Gift (Video)
- Attorney for Prince's Addiction Specialist Explains Pills Found in His Medical Bag (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here