*Alicia Keys is looking to hire a blogger for her new Web site dedicated to female empowerment.
According to E!, the Grammy-winning singer posted an ad on Monster.com seeking someone who can help spread her vision on IAAS.com, an acronym for I Am A Superwoman.
“With IAAS.com, I’ll be displaying my ‘voice’ in a different way and need just the right person to help me express a point of view that I don’t think exists yet in the blog world,” read a statement from the star.
Keys is taking applications through to May 3. Click here for more details or to apply.
Here are the job qualifications:
- Experience creating, writing, and editing a blog, website, and/or print publication.
- A poised, passionate, and unique voice able to creatively express yourself.
- A background in Public Relations, Marketing / Web Marketing, Media Relations, Communications, Journalism, Writing, Digital Media, Internet Canvassing, and/or Social Media.
- Experience using web development tools and software such as Microsoft Office, Microsoft on Demand, Dreamweaver, Illustrator, WordPress, LiveJournal, and Digital Media Platforms.
- Actively lead, manage and influence peers in developing creative media content.
- A thirst for Arts & Entertainment, pop culture, current events, politics, and networking.
- A demonstrated ability to motivate and encourage women through the discussion of women’s issues.