*Jamaican dancehall star Bounty Killer was denied bail on Wednesday while he awaits trial on charges of assaulting his girlfriend.
The rapper, born Rodney Price, is accused of striking the woman because she wanted to end their relationship. Police on Wednesday said in a statement that he later threatened her in a phone call placed while in custody.
His attorney, Linda Wright, said he would fight the charges. A trial is scheduled for April 14.
- S.C. Legislature Has Votes to Remove Confederate Flag; KKK to Rally at Statehouse
- NBC Wants Minority Host to Replace Trump on ‘Celebrity Apprentice’?
- Seahawks WR Doug Baldwin Goes Viral with Anti-Confederate Flag Post
- Report: Tyga Fails to Pay 50K Offered to Squash Underage Sexual Battery Lawsuit
- Lee Daniels Signs Overall Deal with 20th Century Fox TV
- Brittney Griner’s Ex Glory Johnson Reveals She’s Having Twins
- NBC Fires Donald Trump Over Racist Comments
- Rich Homie Quan Bails from BET Awards Over Stage Demotion
- Cameron Turner: More White Folks Need to Listen To Us
- Female EMT 'Fired' for Refusal to Support Baby in Distress (Child Dies)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here