*Vice President Joe Biden’s infamous profanity-laced celebration of health care reform began appearing on t-shirts within three hours of the comment leaving his lips. But those tees came from independent entrepreneurs.
Now, an official “Big F*cking Deal” t-shirt has been created by the Democratic National Committee and just went on sale at the president’s Web site BarackObama.com.
For $25 a pop, the shirts feature the phrase: “Health Care is a BFD – March 23, 2010″ The date refers to the day President Obama signed the health care reform bill – right after live mic’s picked up VP Biden’s words that he though was being whispered into the president’s ear as he introduced him.
- Wal-Mart's New 24-Hour Neighborhood Markets Pose a Scare for Trader Joe's and Others
- Bill Cosby Admitted in 2005 to Drugging Woman with Quaaludes (Report)
- Happy 116th Birthday to World’s Oldest, Susannah Mushatt Jones (Video)
- Aretha Franklin Thanks Illinois for Helping Her after Bus Broke Down
- South Carolina Senate Votes to Remove Confederate Flag from Statehouse
- Russell Wilson, Ciara Practicing Abstinence: ‘I Need You to Pray for Us’ (Watch)
- Michael K. Williams Joins ‘Ghostbusters’ All-Female Remake
- Tami Roman Says Shaunie O’Neal Will ‘Pop Off’ on ‘BBWLA’ This Season (Watch)
- Fo Yo Soul Recordings/RCA Signs Christon Gray
- Nick Gordon Hires Casey Anthony’s Lawyer
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here