*Vice President Joe Biden’s infamous profanity-laced celebration of health care reform began appearing on t-shirts within three hours of the comment leaving his lips. But those tees came from independent entrepreneurs.
Now, an official “Big F*cking Deal” t-shirt has been created by the Democratic National Committee and just went on sale at the president’s Web site BarackObama.com.
For $25 a pop, the shirts feature the phrase: “Health Care is a BFD – March 23, 2010” The date refers to the day President Obama signed the health care reform bill – right after live mic’s picked up VP Biden’s words that he though was being whispered into the president’s ear as he introduced him.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Sinead O'Connor Being Sued By Arsenio Hall for Defamation
- Senator Oscar Braynon Presents 4th Choice Challenge
- THE (05-06-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Ralph Fiennes and Tilda Swinton Are Tortured Souls in 'A Bigger Splash'
- Ashanti Produces New Film ('Mothers and Daughters') with Superstar Cast (Watch)
- Birdman on 'Respek' Trending & Confronting The Breakfast Club
- Report Says Percocet Found in Prince's System
- Rappers Arrested for Credit Card Fraud after Rapping about Crimes in Songs
- L. A. City Hall Salutes 'Prince' on Friday, May 6, (Open to Public FREE)
- Alicia Keys Drops New Single - Ellen's $10,000 Gift to Dance Crew (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here