*Vice President Joe Biden’s infamous profanity-laced celebration of health care reform began appearing on t-shirts within three hours of the comment leaving his lips. But those tees came from independent entrepreneurs.
Now, an official “Big F*cking Deal” t-shirt has been created by the Democratic National Committee and just went on sale at the president’s Web site BarackObama.com.
For $25 a pop, the shirts feature the phrase: “Health Care is a BFD – March 23, 2010″ The date refers to the day President Obama signed the health care reform bill – right after live mic’s picked up VP Biden’s words that he though was being whispered into the president’s ear as he introduced him.
- Snoop Dogg Has Over $200K Seized at Italian Airport
- ‘Straight Outta Compton’: The Most Important Film of the Year
- Bobbi Kristina and Whitney: Reunited in Death; Buried Side by Side
- Will Smith Makes it Clear: 'Jada and I are NOT GETTING A DIVORCE!'
- Melba Moore Defends Bill Cosby: 'Nobody's Perfect' (WATCH)
- Bobby Brown's Wife Alicia Etheredge Suffers Seizure After Funeral of Bobbi Kristina
- Hump Nails: Yay or Hell to the Nah! (Provide Your Own Fun Captions for Jellybean Win!)
- Ice-T & Coco Talk New Baby, New Talk Show and Breeding Out Racism
- Drama Developing: Bobbi Kristina Casket Pic Sold for Over $100K
- Aretha Franklin: The Queen Rules L.A. - Review by Miki Turner
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here