*Vice President Joe Biden’s infamous profanity-laced celebration of health care reform began appearing on t-shirts within three hours of the comment leaving his lips. But those tees came from independent entrepreneurs.
Now, an official “Big F*cking Deal” t-shirt has been created by the Democratic National Committee and just went on sale at the president’s Web site BarackObama.com.
For $25 a pop, the shirts feature the phrase: “Health Care is a BFD – March 23, 2010” The date refers to the day President Obama signed the health care reform bill – right after live mic’s picked up VP Biden’s words that he though was being whispered into the president’s ear as he introduced him.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- EUR Exclusive First Look Clip: Robert Townsend's 'Playin' for Love'
- For the Brothas: Nadkins ... Wet Naps For Your ... You Know
- Zendaya on Her Fears, the 'New Cool' and Obsessive Photoshopping
- Civil Rights Leaders Call for 'Lunch Out' of Pre Oscar Ceremony Luncheon
- James Franco to Direct ‘Zola Tells All’ Based on Stripper Twitter Saga
- James Brown Previews Super Bowl Pregame Show: 'It's Only 4 Hrs As Opposed to 7'
- Jill Scott Wins Big at 47th Annual NAACP Image Awards
- Kim & Kanye Fought Over Wiz Khalifa Rant and Wendy Williams Dis?
- 47th NAACP Image Awards Announces Winners of Non-Televised Categories
- Filmmakers Say 'Kung Fu Panda 3' is 'Perfect Premise For Creating Comedy' [EUR Exclusive]
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here