*Vice President Joe Biden’s infamous profanity-laced celebration of health care reform began appearing on t-shirts within three hours of the comment leaving his lips. But those tees came from independent entrepreneurs.
Now, an official “Big F*cking Deal” t-shirt has been created by the Democratic National Committee and just went on sale at the president’s Web site BarackObama.com.
For $25 a pop, the shirts feature the phrase: “Health Care is a BFD – March 23, 2010” The date refers to the day President Obama signed the health care reform bill – right after live mic’s picked up VP Biden’s words that he though was being whispered into the president’s ear as he introduced him.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Inside The Obamas’ Rumored D.C. Rental Home After Presidency (Pics)
- Ohio Detectives Caught on Tape Calling Trayvon Martin N-Word
- Kim & Kanye Threaten Former Bodyguard with $10M Lawsuit
- The Weeknd, Belly Nix ‘Kimmel’ Performance Over Donald Trump Appearance
- T.I. New York City Concert Shooting: 1 Dead, 3 Wounded
- Generation Rent: How Young Families are Adapting to Apartment Living
- THE (05-26-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- EUR on the Scene: 2nd Annual Alma Del Barrio Salsa Festival
- People of Note: Paying Tribute to Michael
- The Legend Continues: Mathew Knowles, Beyonce' & Blue Ivy
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here