*Folks at the “Tom Joyner Morning Show” swear this is not an April Fools Joke.
According to the story from Joyner’s own BlackAmericaWeb site, Brown “announced plans to wed Reid before getting the nod from his fiancé.”
“I didn’t know it had gotten that serious,” Joyner told his Web site, adding that he’s not surprised that Brown chose to break the news while live on the air.
“It’s kind of what we do around here,” said Joyner. “The crew and the audience are like family. And family should be the first to know!”
Reid was most recently seen searching for a suitable beau in the VH1 reality series, “Let’s Talk About Pep.”
- LAPD on #100days100nights: 'Things Have Calmed Down'
- Tami Roman Reveals Health Issues Causing Pregnancy Woes
- Jay Pharoah Talks About His Battle with Depression (WATCH)
- Oprah Winfrey’s OWN Adds Megachurch Drama Series 'Greenleaf'
- Russell Simmons Signs New First-Look Deal with HBO, Sets Def Comedy Jam Anniversary Special
- Rinkins Report: Author Offers Recipe for Leadership Success
- Raynetta Turner: Mother of Eight is Latest Victim in String of Black Female Jail Cell Deaths
- HBO to Air Documentary About Jordan Davis, Teen Killed Over Loud Music
- Utah Considers Changing Name of Negro Bill Canyon
- NBC Reportedly Close to Signing Beyonce for ‘The Wiz Live’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here