*Folks at the “Tom Joyner Morning Show” swear this is not an April Fools Joke.
According to the story from Joyner’s own BlackAmericaWeb site, Brown “announced plans to wed Reid before getting the nod from his fiancé.”
“I didn’t know it had gotten that serious,” Joyner told his Web site, adding that he’s not surprised that Brown chose to break the news while live on the air.
“It’s kind of what we do around here,” said Joyner. “The crew and the audience are like family. And family should be the first to know!”
Reid was most recently seen searching for a suitable beau in the VH1 reality series, “Let’s Talk About Pep.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Taraji P. Posts IG Response to Rumors of Beef with Terrence Howard (WATCH)
- EURweb on the Scene: 3rd Annual Ocktober Film Festival
- Derek Fisher Addresses Alleged Fight With Matt Barnes
- Man's 20-Year-Old Girlfriend Kicked His Baby to Death (Video)
- Kanye Claims He's Discriminated Against Because He's Not Gay
- The Game Stops by SKEE TV; Discusses #Documentary2 & Disses Young Thug (WATCH)
- Ben Carson Remembers Being Held at Gunpoint While in Popeye’s
- It’s ‘Very Difficult’ for Black Staffers at Fox News - Former NABJ President
- Tracy 'T-Mac' McGrady Launches Mobile HBCU Fundraising Campaign
- Wendy Williams Joins 'Salute Her' Honorees To Kick Off Circle of Sisters Weekend
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here