*Folks at the “Tom Joyner Morning Show” swear this is not an April Fools Joke.
According to the story from Joyner’s own BlackAmericaWeb site, Brown “announced plans to wed Reid before getting the nod from his fiancé.”
“I didn’t know it had gotten that serious,” Joyner told his Web site, adding that he’s not surprised that Brown chose to break the news while live on the air.
“It’s kind of what we do around here,” said Joyner. “The crew and the audience are like family. And family should be the first to know!”
Reid was most recently seen searching for a suitable beau in the VH1 reality series, “Let’s Talk About Pep.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- ‘Captain America: Civil War’ Cast, Directors Talk Black Panther, Spider-Man and ‘Selfish’ Cap
- Twitter User Shares Story About Horrifying Rape at Spelman
- Texas Mother of Kids 'Tied Up in Yard Like Dogs' Found in Cali (Watch)
- Ohio Son (Trey Potter) Takes Mom (MelRo Potter) to Her First Prom (WATCH)
- DEA Joins Prince Ivestigation; Kendrick Lamar Joined Him in New Video (WATCH)
- Tyler Perry's Atlanta Mansion Sells at Historic Proportions! (Pictures)
- Larry Wilmore: Shut Up! - N**ger * N**ga Are Two Different Things
- FAMU Grad Single Mom (Taylor Hunter) Testament to Power of Perseverance
- THE (05-05-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- EURweb.com Partners with Blackmon Entertainment Media on Exclusive New Media Licensing Deal
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here