*Folks at the “Tom Joyner Morning Show” swear this is not an April Fools Joke.
According to the story from Joyner’s own BlackAmericaWeb site, Brown “announced plans to wed Reid before getting the nod from his fiancé.”
“I didn’t know it had gotten that serious,” Joyner told his Web site, adding that he’s not surprised that Brown chose to break the news while live on the air.
“It’s kind of what we do around here,” said Joyner. “The crew and the audience are like family. And family should be the first to know!”
Reid was most recently seen searching for a suitable beau in the VH1 reality series, “Let’s Talk About Pep.”
- Usain Bolt Mowed Down by Segway (WATCH)
- Debbie Allen Dance Academy Offers scholarship to an ‘Uplifting Minds II’ Talent on Saturday October 24
- Let's Get Direct! Fail to Win!
- Kevin Craig West’s Starring Role in 'Twilight The StoryTellers -The Groundskeeper' Reaches 3 Million + Facebook Views
- Street Leading to Sandra Bland's Alma Mater Renamed in Her Honor
- Burger King Proposes to McDonalds ... in the Name of Peace
- Had Your Fill Yet?
- Inside Broadway: A Conversation with Broadway Veteran Chapman Roberts - Black Stars of the Great White Way (Part I)
- Russell Wilson Says God Has Anointed Him and Ciara
- 'WAGS' Star Autumn Ajirotutu on Why She’s Not a Gold-Digger
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here