*Folks at the “Tom Joyner Morning Show” swear this is not an April Fools Joke.
According to the story from Joyner’s own BlackAmericaWeb site, Brown “announced plans to wed Reid before getting the nod from his fiancé.”
“I didn’t know it had gotten that serious,” Joyner told his Web site, adding that he’s not surprised that Brown chose to break the news while live on the air.
“It’s kind of what we do around here,” said Joyner. “The crew and the audience are like family. And family should be the first to know!”
Reid was most recently seen searching for a suitable beau in the VH1 reality series, “Let’s Talk About Pep.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Great Beginnings Hosts: 'It Takes a Village' to Celebrate Healthy Babies, Friday May 27
- THE (05-25-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Report: Tamar's Attitude Towards ('The Real') Producers Did Her in
- Ringside Update / A Triple Boxing Championship Weekend
- Soulja Boy Exaggerated $400M Payday from World Poker Fund
- Skai Jackson On Being Meme Worthy and Beef with Azealia Banks
- Loni Love Addresses Tamar Braxton Firing in New Video (Watch)
- Mariah Carey Re-Ups with Hallmark Channel for 3 More Films
- Oprah Advised Paul McCartney Against Kanye West Duet Over N-Word
- New Leadership at BET's ‘Being Mary Jane’: Will Packer Replaces EP Mara Brock Akil
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here