Just like the headline says, this page/board is where you can discuss the stuff that we didn’t cover in today’s issue. (It’s sort of like feedback with a twist) Remember, NO name calling, racial taunting, graphic sex talk and vulgarity in general, PLEASE.
EUR MOTIVATIONAL NOTE
Today’s ‘Live Better With Willie Jolley’ Tip: Creating Empowering Goals (Part 3)
Today’s ‘Live Better’ tip for Success is focused on helping you over come this challenging economy. It is taken from my new book, Turn Setbacks Into Greenbacks. Get a copy today…you’ll be glad you did!
We have been talking about the power of creating empowering goals. I have a process that I use in my coaching programs that have been very successful in helping people turbo charge their goals. First, I ask them to write their ‘‘Giving Goals. Next, I ask them to write their ‘‘Getting Goals.’’ What do you need to get—in order to give. The next category is the ‘‘Doing Goals.’’ What must you ‘‘Do’’ in order that you can ‘‘Get’’ so that you can ‘‘Give?’’ Finally, what are your ‘‘Be Goals?’’ What must you be, so that you can do, so that you can get, so that you can give? To do something you have never done, you must become someone you have never been! I encourage you to continue to grow as you go.
Visit my website at www.williejolley.com for more information on turning your setbacks into greenbacks, and make this a great day!
April 28: Rapper Too Short is 44. Actress Simbi Khali (“3rd Rock From the Sun”) is 39. Rapper Big Gipp of Goodie Mob is 37. Actress Aleisha Allen is 19.
WEBSITE OF THE WEEK
Afro-Netizen is dedicated to informing, inspiring and engaging civic-minded afro-netizens and the communities they touch at http://afronetizen.com/
Submit your favorite Web site to us along with a 15-20 word (or less) description to [email protected].
Apr. 28, 1967: World Boxing Association and New York State Athletic Commission withdrew recognition of Muhammad Ali as world heavyweight boxing champion because of his refusal to serve in the U.S. armed forces. (Source: www.BlackFacts.com)
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Monica Forgives Shannon, Philly Pushers Approve of Steph Curry
- John McCain’s Son Rips Old Navy’s Racist Trolls With Wife Pics
- Jada Pinkett Smith Shares Personal Memories of Tupac’s Mom, Afeni Shakur
- Dwyane Wade Emotional After Learning He Was Prince’s Favorite Player
- A Legendary Night in Los Angeles with the Ojays' Eddie Levert
- Prince’s Half-Brother Alfred Says Sibling Trying to Get Him Declared Mentally Incompetent
- Family of Autistic Teen Mocked by 50 Cent Wants $1 Million (Watch)
- Lupita Nyong’o, Danielle Brooks, Cynthia Erivo Lock Down Tony Nominations
- Amber Rose to Host Weekly VH1 Talk Show Produced by Dr. Phil
- Tupac Shakur's Mother Afeni Shakur-Davis Dies at 69
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here