*In the middle of his performance at the annual Funk Fest in Jacksonville, Fla., Bobby Brown stopped the music, got down on one knee and popped the question to his girlfriend/manager/baby mama Alicia Etheridge.
Fans at the annual concert at Metro Park watched and applauded as Etheridge, holding their 11-month-old son Cassius, joined Brown on stage to be presented with her engagement ring.
According to reports, the crowd roared its approval as a beaming Etheridge kissed Brown, who remained kneeling.
“We shouted, we screamed,” fan Carol Pearsall told the Florida Times-Union. “We supported him.”
Added her husband, Paul, “Hopefully he’ll get it right this time.”
The annual concert, which arrives in Jacksonville every May, also included SWV, Babyface, Slick Rick and Maze featuring Frankie Beverly. [Watch clip below.]
Brown, who had a rocky 15-year marriage to Whitney Houston, has been dating Etheridge for three years.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Wendy Williams Joins 'Salute Her' Honorees To Kick Off Circle of Sisters Weekend
- Ex-NFLer Warrick Dunn Has Now Gifted 145 Homes to Single Parents
- THE (10-09-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Iyanla Vanzant Interview | Black Hollywood Lives' Conversations (Watch)
- Here’s How the Man Murdoch Calls a 'Real Black President' Will Govern
- Karrueche Says Career Suffering Because Of Chris Brown
- Nicki Minaj Ends Interview After 'Rude' Questions About Drake, Meek Mill
- Fox Orders 3 More Episodes of Morris Chestnut’s ‘Rosewood’
- Rupert Murdock...Seriously? You're Going to Define Whose 'Really Black'
- Jennifer Hudson Opens Up About Murder of Family Members
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here