*In the middle of his performance at the annual Funk Fest in Jacksonville, Fla., Bobby Brown stopped the music, got down on one knee and popped the question to his girlfriend/manager/baby mama Alicia Etheridge.
Fans at the annual concert at Metro Park watched and applauded as Etheridge, holding their 11-month-old son Cassius, joined Brown on stage to be presented with her engagement ring.
According to reports, the crowd roared its approval as a beaming Etheridge kissed Brown, who remained kneeling.
“We shouted, we screamed,” fan Carol Pearsall told the Florida Times-Union. “We supported him.”
Added her husband, Paul, “Hopefully he’ll get it right this time.”
The annual concert, which arrives in Jacksonville every May, also included SWV, Babyface, Slick Rick and Maze featuring Frankie Beverly. [Watch clip below.]
Brown, who had a rocky 15-year marriage to Whitney Houston, has been dating Etheridge for three years.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- WATCH President Obama Crack on Trump, Bernie and More at WHCD
- Ray and Janay Rice Announce they Are Expecting Baby Number 2
- Fox Gives First Look at Fierce Films for 2016
- Derrick Rose Rape Accuser Pleads Not to Have Identity Revealed
- A Poisonous Spider Down Under Bites a Man...Down Under!
- A Broke Pilar Sanders Pleads with Court to Continue Her Case
- VIDEO: Deya Gets Direct With Denise Boutte on the Fantastic Voyage '16
- Drake Says New Album 'Views' Sold 630,000 Copies in One Night!
- Lakers Announce Luke Walton as New Head Coach
- John Wayne's Ultra-Racist Views of African Americans Ran Deep
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here