*In the middle of his performance at the annual Funk Fest in Jacksonville, Fla., Bobby Brown stopped the music, got down on one knee and popped the question to his girlfriend/manager/baby mama Alicia Etheridge.
Fans at the annual concert at Metro Park watched and applauded as Etheridge, holding their 11-month-old son Cassius, joined Brown on stage to be presented with her engagement ring.
According to reports, the crowd roared its approval as a beaming Etheridge kissed Brown, who remained kneeling.
“We shouted, we screamed,” fan Carol Pearsall told the Florida Times-Union. “We supported him.”
Added her husband, Paul, “Hopefully he’ll get it right this time.”
The annual concert, which arrives in Jacksonville every May, also included SWV, Babyface, Slick Rick and Maze featuring Frankie Beverly. [Watch clip below.]
Brown, who had a rocky 15-year marriage to Whitney Houston, has been dating Etheridge for three years.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Ringside Update / A Triple Boxing Championship Weekend
- Soulja Boy Exaggerated $400M Payday from World Poker Fund
- Skai Jackson On Being Meme Worthy and Beef with Azealia Banks
- Loni Love Addresses Tamar Braxton Firing in New Video (Watch)
- Mariah Carey Re-Ups with Hallmark Channel for 3 More Films
- Oprah Advised Paul McCartney Against Kanye West Duet Over N-Word
- New Leadership at BET's ‘Being Mary Jane’: Will Packer Replaces EP Mara Brock Akil
- ‘The Real’: Loni Love, Jeannie Mai Show Love to Former Co-host Tamar Braxton
- Black Male Valedictorian, Straight A Student, Barred from Walking Grad Stage
- Two Prince Estate Claimants Object to Required DNA Test
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here