*In the middle of his performance at the annual Funk Fest in Jacksonville, Fla., Bobby Brown stopped the music, got down on one knee and popped the question to his girlfriend/manager/baby mama Alicia Etheridge.
Fans at the annual concert at Metro Park watched and applauded as Etheridge, holding their 11-month-old son Cassius, joined Brown on stage to be presented with her engagement ring.
According to reports, the crowd roared its approval as a beaming Etheridge kissed Brown, who remained kneeling.
“We shouted, we screamed,” fan Carol Pearsall told the Florida Times-Union. “We supported him.”
Added her husband, Paul, “Hopefully he’ll get it right this time.”
The annual concert, which arrives in Jacksonville every May, also included SWV, Babyface, Slick Rick and Maze featuring Frankie Beverly. [Watch clip below.]
Brown, who had a rocky 15-year marriage to Whitney Houston, has been dating Etheridge for three years.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- EURweb Covers the 'Creed' Movie Premiere (WATCH)
- Jasmyne Cannick: Before Cops Encourage the Public to Snitch Maybe They Should Lead By Example (VIDEO)
- Taye Diggs on ‘Rosewood’ Gig: ‘I Knew It Was Going to Be Fun’
- RECAP: Empire (S2, Ep9) Sinned Against
- Jason Kidd Suspended for Slapping Ball Out of Ref’s Hand (Watch)
- Mariah Carey, Ex-Husband Nick Cannon Spend Thanksgiving Together
- Siri Gives Taraji P. Henson Attitude in New Apple Music Ad
- Provocative New Ebook Details Trump and the GOP’s Race Baiting History and the White House Race
- Put the 'Black' Back in 'Black Friday'
- Kerry Washington Gives Props to her Hubby: ‘The Real Gladiator’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here