*When you think of a nation going to war its usually not over some low life in a neighborhood. But Jamaica’s underworld has started a war with local police and has literally taken up arms against them.
They have put up barricades, set a police department on fire with molotov cocktails and have been seen with high-powered weaponry in the streets.
All of this confusion to keep a druglord in action by keeping him from being extradited to the U.S. According to MSNBC, thugs have turned the communities of Kingston upside down over a druglord named Christopher “Dudus” Coke. (more…)
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Huh? Blac Chyna Flies First Class, Rob Kardashian Flies Coach
- Will Downing Drops 1st Full Length CD in Six Years 'Black Pearls'
- NeNe Leakes Blasts Luenell & Kenya Moore During Stand-Up
- Oprah's Convo with T. D. Jakes About Mega Church Series 'Greenleaf' (Photos)
- George Zimmerman Brags About Selling Gun That Killed Trayvon
- Presenting the EURweb - Kashif & Friends, Black Music Month Celebration On-Line Contest!
- Angela Simmons Confirms Pregnancy: 'We Are Overjoyed'
- How to Start Your Own Online Casino
- Was Prince Better than Hendrix? Only if He Crosses the Entertainment Divide
- Alexandra Shipp & the 'X-Men: Apocalypse’ Cast in the Big Apple
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here