*When you think of a nation going to war its usually not over some low life in a neighborhood. But Jamaica’s underworld has started a war with local police and has literally taken up arms against them.
They have put up barricades, set a police department on fire with molotov cocktails and have been seen with high-powered weaponry in the streets.
All of this confusion to keep a druglord in action by keeping him from being extradited to the U.S. According to MSNBC, thugs have turned the communities of Kingston upside down over a druglord named Christopher “Dudus” Coke. (more…)
- Birdman Finally Speaks About Fallout with Lil Wayne (WATCH)
- Presidential Candidates Stymied by Black Lives Matter Movement
- Bounce TV to Launch New Original Series 'In The Cut' Tuesday August 25 at 9:00 p.m.
- John Legend Will Executive Produce and Score Slave Drama Series
- Racist Yells N-word At Black Mom; Lectures Her on Constitution (WATCH)
- Kelly Price Thinks Cops Need to Throw the book at Nick Gordon (WATCH)
- Michael Gordon Bennett Calls Himself America's Whitest Black Kid
- FAMU Awarded $675,000, Multi-Year NCAA Academic Grant
- Naomi Campbell Still Gets Jitters Before Strutting the Runway
- WATCH: Leola Brown Goes in on Pat Houston Outside Bobbi Kristina Funeral
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here