*Kanye West debuted four songs from his upcoming album Saturday night at a club in New York.
The artist, whose public appearances have been few and far between since last summer’s Taylor Swift controversy, turned up at LES hotspot CV and handed the DJ four tracks from the upcoming disc, according to the New York Daily News.
“Josh Hartnett and Kid Cudi were both there, and they immediately got up and started dancing,” said one spy. “Kanye stayed with his own entourage in a corner booth, but looked pretty pleased.”
The new album, titled “Good Ass Job,” is said to include collaborations with hip hop veterans Pete Rock, DJ Premier, RZA and Q-Tip.
West has cited Maya Angelou, Gil Scott-Heron and Nina Simone as his musical inspirations for this album, which Def Jam is eying for a September release.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Google Announces $250,000 in Grants for Flint, MI Water Crisis
- THE (05-27-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Johnny Gill Celebrates 50th and EUR was on the Scene (Video/Photos)
- Khloe Kardashian Files for Divorce from Lamar Odom ... Again!
- Music Producer Jazze Pha Drowning In Debt, Files for Bankruptcy
- ADIFF Holds Black Film Series May 27-29 Featuring Films by Sidney Poitier & Charles Burnett
- Tyler Perry Upgrades Like a Boss; Takes a Hit with Buckhead Mansion Sale (Report)
- Rapper Troy Ave Arrested in T.I. Concert Shooting; New Video Allegedly Shows Him Opening Fire (Watch)
- Racist Chinese Detergent Ad Washes the Black Off of Black Man (Watch)
- Alicia Keys to Make History with San Siro Performance
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here