*Kanye West debuted four songs from his upcoming album Saturday night at a club in New York.
The artist, whose public appearances have been few and far between since last summer’s Taylor Swift controversy, turned up at LES hotspot CV and handed the DJ four tracks from the upcoming disc, according to the New York Daily News.
“Josh Hartnett and Kid Cudi were both there, and they immediately got up and started dancing,” said one spy. “Kanye stayed with his own entourage in a corner booth, but looked pretty pleased.”
The new album, titled “Good Ass Job,” is said to include collaborations with hip hop veterans Pete Rock, DJ Premier, RZA and Q-Tip.
West has cited Maya Angelou, Gil Scott-Heron and Nina Simone as his musical inspirations for this album, which Def Jam is eying for a September release.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Gap Band Family Feud! Ronnie Wilson Sues Charlie Wilson
- Should Nicole Arbour's ‘Dear Black People’ Video be Banned? (WATCH)
- The Big Reward in Trump's Perennial Race-Baiting
- THE (11-25-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- GS Warriors Make NBA History with 16-0 Season Start (WATCH)
- Marcus D. Spencer (Big Spence) Finds Role in 'Fair Chase'
- 'Barbershop 3' Trailer Mixes Beauty, Comedy and Gang Violence [WATCH]
- Video of Chicago Police Officer Shooting Laquan McDonald Released (WATCH)
- (Video) WATCH: New 'Zootopia' Trailer
- Patti LaBelle Wants to Work with Fetty Wap, Talks Pie Success [WATCH]
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here