*Kanye West debuted four songs from his upcoming album Saturday night at a club in New York.
The artist, whose public appearances have been few and far between since last summer’s Taylor Swift controversy, turned up at LES hotspot CV and handed the DJ four tracks from the upcoming disc, according to the New York Daily News.
“Josh Hartnett and Kid Cudi were both there, and they immediately got up and started dancing,” said one spy. “Kanye stayed with his own entourage in a corner booth, but looked pretty pleased.”
The new album, titled “Good Ass Job,” is said to include collaborations with hip hop veterans Pete Rock, DJ Premier, RZA and Q-Tip.
West has cited Maya Angelou, Gil Scott-Heron and Nina Simone as his musical inspirations for this album, which Def Jam is eying for a September release.
- Fantasia Reunites With Husband, Faces Tax Lien
- NAACP President Compares Bree Newsome to Rosa Parks
- Doctors Warn of Health Risks from Wearing Skinny Jeans
- Eva Longoria to Donald Trump: ‘You Must Expect a Backlash’ (Watch)
- Warrant Issued for Florida State QB De’Andre Johnson
- K. Michelle Comes for SWV’s Coko; Tamar Gets Memed Over BET Performance
- Kirk Frost of 'L&HHA' Arrested at Dirt Bike Rally
- ‘BET Awards’ Ratings Down From Chris Rock-Hosted 2014 Ceremony
- Cheryl Burke Quits as Miss USA Co-Host Over Trump’s Comments
- Lester Holt Tops Ratings in 1st Week as Official ‘Nightly News’ Anchor
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here