*Kanye West debuted four songs from his upcoming album Saturday night at a club in New York.
The artist, whose public appearances have been few and far between since last summer’s Taylor Swift controversy, turned up at LES hotspot CV and handed the DJ four tracks from the upcoming disc, according to the New York Daily News.
“Josh Hartnett and Kid Cudi were both there, and they immediately got up and started dancing,” said one spy. “Kanye stayed with his own entourage in a corner booth, but looked pretty pleased.”
The new album, titled “Good Ass Job,” is said to include collaborations with hip hop veterans Pete Rock, DJ Premier, RZA and Q-Tip.
West has cited Maya Angelou, Gil Scott-Heron and Nina Simone as his musical inspirations for this album, which Def Jam is eying for a September release.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Target Wins Lawsuit Filed by Rosa and Raymond Parks Institute
- 'The Music of ‘Underground': Behind-the-Scenes with John Legend on Slave Thriller
- Lamar Odom On Way to Full Recovery; Almost Living on His Own
- Hillary Clinton Doesn’t Deserve the Black Vote. Here's why ...
- #BlackLivesMatter Activist Commits Suicide on Ohio Statehouse Steps
- Jubilee Project Video Discusses a ‘World Without Black People’
- How I Helped 50,000 Blacks Think it Out, Not Shoot it Out
- THE (02-10-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Lalah Hathaway & Kindred the Family Soul Headline ATL SLMF
- Timbaland Reschedules Detroit Charity Gig Following Champagne Tantrum
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here