*Kanye West debuted four songs from his upcoming album Saturday night at a club in New York.
The artist, whose public appearances have been few and far between since last summer’s Taylor Swift controversy, turned up at LES hotspot CV and handed the DJ four tracks from the upcoming disc, according to the New York Daily News.
“Josh Hartnett and Kid Cudi were both there, and they immediately got up and started dancing,” said one spy. “Kanye stayed with his own entourage in a corner booth, but looked pretty pleased.”
The new album, titled “Good Ass Job,” is said to include collaborations with hip hop veterans Pete Rock, DJ Premier, RZA and Q-Tip.
West has cited Maya Angelou, Gil Scott-Heron and Nina Simone as his musical inspirations for this album, which Def Jam is eying for a September release.
- Bobbi Kristina’s Family Upset Over Nick Gordon Visiting Gravesite: Report
- '1st Annual MADCatfish Blues Festival' Jumps Off Labor Day Weekend, at Santa Anita Park in Arcadia, CA.
- White Woman Throws Shoes at Talib Kweli for Talking #BlackLivesMatter
- ESPN’s Israel Gutierrez Comes Out Publicly: 'I'm Gay'
- Kareem Abdul Jabbar: Donald Trump's Campaign Will Ultimately Fail (Watch)
- Eazy E’s Daughter Says Suge Knight Did NOT Kill her Dad
- TNT Exclusive: Jazmin Truesdale Gives Black Comic Fans Heroes That Resemble Themselves (Watch)
- Aretha Franklin Sues to Block ‘Amazing Grace’ Screening at Telluride
- Pitbull Announces Date of His ‘Empire’ Episode and Jussie Smollett Duet (Listen)
- Watch Chilling New Trailer for Idris Elba’s ‘Beasts of No Nation’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here