*Lawrence Taylor has admitted paying for sex at a suburban Holiday Inn where police say he raped a 16-year-old runaway, federal prosecutors said Friday in a criminal complaint against the girl’s alleged pimp.

The papers filed in federal court in Manhattan refer to Taylor only as “Client-1.” In the paperwork, authorities claim the former NFL star told police following his arrest on Thursday that he had taken a car service from Newark International Airport to the hotel north of New York City to meet “Victim-1.”

Taylor told investigators that after “engaging in sex acts” with the victim, he paid her $300 in cash, the complaint states. The man charged in the complaint, Rasheed Davis, had told the ex-linebacker that the girl was 19, the court papers say. Also, TMZ is reporting that Davis instructed the girl to tell Taylor she was 19, according to the complaint.

Taylor, 51, was charged Thursday in Suffern, N.Y. with third-degree rape and patronizing a prostitute. His lawyer, Arthur Aidala, has denied the charges. Davis was to appear in federal court later Friday on a charge of sex trafficking of a minor.

The girl, who was reported missing by her family in March, met Davis at a Bronx bus stop two to three weeks ago. The federal complaint says she told investigators that the 36-year-old parolee offered her a place to live and a way to make money.

She said that Davis gave her Ecstasy and marijuana before causing her “to engage in multiple commercial sex acts” for prices ranging from $80 to $150. He advertised her services by sending cell phone photos of her and posting ads on Web sites, the complaint says.

TMZ.com dug up this 2008 mug shot of Rasheed Davis

On Wednesday, Davis sent the girl a text message in which he said he wanted her to have sex with “Client-1” for $300, the complaint says. When she refused, Davis beat her, drove her to the hotel against her will and waited outside while she had sex with Taylor, it says.

Late Wednesday and early Thursday, the girl sent text messages to her uncle saying she was in trouble. The uncle called police, who arrested Davis once he returned to the Bronx with the teenager. Police claim they found $300 in his car, and Davis admitted to them that he had received money from pimping out the alleged victim to Lawrence Taylor … among other johns.

Police believe Taylor used a middleman to arrange the liaison, but said Friday they hadn’t identified that person.

Davis was sentenced in April 1994 to eight to 25 years in prison for first-degree manslaughter. He was paroled in March 2008.