*Former NBA great and current ESPN/ABC personality, Mark Jackson, has launched a new basketball apparel line named Hand Down Man Down, with the acronym HDMD serving as the brand logo.
The apparel line derives its name from Jackson’s signature catch phrase “Hand Down, Man Down,” which describes a player capitalizing on an opponent’s defensive mistake.
“It’s a very distinct line that captures the spirit of the game and the spirit of athletic competition in general,” Jackson stated. “The HDMD line will have a look for everyone.”
The line includes long and short sleeve shirts (sizes Small to XXXL), wristbands, headbands and shorts, all of which will initially be sold online exclusively at http://store.teranomic.com/hdmd/.
HDMD is supporting the nation’s largest autism science and advocacy organization, Autism Speaks, and will donate $1 of every t-shirt sale to help the organization fund global biomedical research into the disorder.
Jackson added, “As a brand, we want to be socially responsible and believe in giving something back when provided the opportunity. It’s this belief that led us to the partnership with Autism Speaks, a truly amazing organization that does so much to address issues surrounding autism throughout the world. We feel good knowing that the brand’s success will directly benefit the ongoing studies to research and hopefully cure autism.”
TV and online spots will air throughout the months of May and June, while the NBA playoffs are in full swing.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Toyota Motor Credit to Pay $21.9 Million for Discrimination
- THE (02-08-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Award Winning Pianist Kris Bowers to Perform at Benefit Concert.
- A Miserable Cam Newton Bolts Out of Press Conference (WATCH)
- After Super Bowl 50 Performance Beyonce Announces 'Formation Tour'
- Denver Broncos Beat Carolina Panthers 24-10 to Win Super Bowl
- PETA Approves Jada Pinkett Smith's Ivory Tusk Decor
- John Legend Goes ‘Underground’ With Activism For Upcoming WGN Series
- Antoine Fuqua to Direct ‘Training Day’ Series for CBS
- Chicago Cop Fatally Shoots Teen, Then Sues His Family
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here