*For Venus Williams it was another tennis match and for those watching it was another what the hey-all is she wearing moment.
Yep, Sunday at Roland Garros stadium in Paris, the seven-time Grand Slam champion wowed by wearing a somewhat racy and lacy black overlay that gave the illusion of being see-through with bright red trim on the bodice during her first-round match against Patty Schnyder.
As you can also see, if you don’t look carefully, it gives the impression that she’s not wearing any underwear because it’s blends so well with her skin tone. It definitely puts you in the mind of what she wore during the Australian Open back in January.
Despite the head turning outfit, Venus won with ease, beating Schynyder 6-3, 6-3.
She wore a similar can-can style outfit earlier this year in Miami.
Williams explained that her look was “about illusion,” which, she noted, is “a lot of my motif this year” when it comes to clothes design. She also said she might not wear that particular dress again on court. Then again, perhaps she will. She’s not sure. Either way, Williams comes to a tournament with eight to 10 outfits, just in case the victories keep coming.
See MORE photos of Venus and her eye-catching fashion statement HERE.
- 53rd New York Film Festival Headed for Another Great Run
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Dorien Wilson is ‘In The Cut’ on Bounce TV with Jackee’ Harry
- Celebs U Wish U Could Party with on Labor Day Weekend (PHOTOS)
- Gilbert Arenas' Assistant Convicted For Robbing Him of $2.1 Million
- Bobbi Kristina’s Family Upset Over Nick Gordon Visiting Gravesite: Report
- '1st Annual MADCatfish Blues Festival' Jumps Off Labor Day Weekend, at Santa Anita Park in Arcadia, CA.
- White Woman Throws Shoes at Talib Kweli for Talking #BlackLivesMatter
- ESPN’s Israel Gutierrez Comes Out Publicly: 'I'm Gay'
- Kareem Abdul Jabbar: Donald Trump's Campaign Will Ultimately Fail (Watch)
- Eazy E’s Daughter Says Suge Knight Did NOT Kill her Dad
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here