*For Venus Williams it was another tennis match and for those watching it was another what the hey-all is she wearing moment.
Yep, Sunday at Roland Garros stadium in Paris, the seven-time Grand Slam champion wowed by wearing a somewhat racy and lacy black overlay that gave the illusion of being see-through with bright red trim on the bodice during her first-round match against Patty Schnyder.
As you can also see, if you don’t look carefully, it gives the impression that she’s not wearing any underwear because it’s blends so well with her skin tone. It definitely puts you in the mind of what she wore during the Australian Open back in January.
Despite the head turning outfit, Venus won with ease, beating Schynyder 6-3, 6-3.
She wore a similar can-can style outfit earlier this year in Miami.
Williams explained that her look was “about illusion,” which, she noted, is “a lot of my motif this year” when it comes to clothes design. She also said she might not wear that particular dress again on court. Then again, perhaps she will. She’s not sure. Either way, Williams comes to a tournament with eight to 10 outfits, just in case the victories keep coming.
See MORE photos of Venus and her eye-catching fashion statement HERE.
- The Socialist's Journal: The Peril of Being Hillary Clinton
- Gunshots Damage 3 Luxury Cars At Studio Connected with Rick Ross
- THE (07-07-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- The New Trailer for Universal Pictures’ 'Steve Jobs' has Just Debuted Online [Watch]
- Jill Scott UNdefends Bill Cosby: She is Now 'Completely Disgusted'
- K. Michelle Pleads with Black Media to Leave Her Alone
- Kelly Rowland Joins 'Empire,' Talks Losing 50lbs of Baby Weight
- tWitch on Returning to ‘So You Think You Can Dance’ as a Mentor
- Wal-Mart's New 24-Hour Neighborhood Markets Pose a Scare for Trader Joe's and Others
- Bill Cosby Admitted in 2005 to Drugging Woman with Quaaludes (Report)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here