*While Rihanna’s on tour, she tells a European publication she’s a bit hesitant to go through the child birthing process but is willing to adopt.
The “Umbrella” singer is currently dating pro baseball player Matt Kemp.
“I was hoping he would be able to come to London but he’s working,” she told Daily Mirror. “And I’m touring and shooting videos for my next single, so it’s going to be seven weeks before I see him again.”
The couple talks over Skype and cell phone to keep the connection flowing.
- Neighbors Complain Kardashians Wasting Water During Drought
- Will Packer Marries Longtime Love in Surprise Atlanta Wedding
- Phoenix Mother Allegedly Drowns Twin Boys Because 'No One Loved Them'
- How ABC Wooed Tyra Banks Back Into Daytime with 'FABLife'
- Amber Rose, Blac Chyna Twerk in Uber En Route to VMAs (Watch)
- Trick Daddy Files for Bankruptcy Amid Child Support Bills
- MTV Wants Kanye West to Host 2016 Video Music Awards (Report)
- Iowa Poll: Ben Carson Suddenly In a Tie With Donald Trump
- DC’s NFL Team: RG3 Demoted; DeSean Jackson Pisses Off Women
- Hulk Hogan Says He Was Suicidal Over N-Word Scandal: ‘I'm Not A Racist’ (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here