*While Rihanna’s on tour, she tells a European publication she’s a bit hesitant to go through the child birthing process but is willing to adopt.
The “Umbrella” singer is currently dating pro baseball player Matt Kemp.
“I was hoping he would be able to come to London but he’s working,” she told Daily Mirror. “And I’m touring and shooting videos for my next single, so it’s going to be seven weeks before I see him again.”
The couple talks over Skype and cell phone to keep the connection flowing.
- Tyra Banks Rants About Industry Pressure on New Models
- Uzo Aduba Stuns 'The View' Cast with Her Operatic Voice (WATCH)
- Antonio Fargas Gives Props to Rihanna for 'BBHMM'
- Announcing the Luther Vandross Estate's 'Power of Love Experience'
- Google Apologizes for App that Calls Black People 'Gorillas'
- Warren Sapp Might Be Going to Jail for Breaking Plea Deal
- Sizzling Summer Movies Heat Up Box Office
- Black Women Fastest Growing Group of Entrepreneurs in U.S
- Once Homeless and Alone in NYC, Man Receives Yale Scholarship
- Rihanna’s BET Appearance Was Simply Marketing Trickery
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here