Taimak Guarriello, best known for his role as Bruce Leroy in “The Last Dragon,” has been cleared in a domestic violence investigation in San Diego involving his fiancée.
The actor was arrested for felony domestic violence on April 25 after police responded to a call at the alleged victim’s home. According to TMZ, authorities said the woman claimed Taimak smacked her in the face and injured one of her thumbs.
Taimak was taken to the San Diego County Jail, but posted bond hours later. The case was turned over to the San Diego City Attorney’s Office, which ultimately opted not to file charges.
Taimak’s rep commented to TMZ: “Taimak and his fiancée are fine. There was a miscommunication on what went down, and all charges were completely dropped.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Keke Wyatt's Emotional Cover of Prince’s ‘Diamonds and Pearls’ (Watch)
- Al Sharpton Rips Larry Wilmore’s ‘My N**ga’ Salute to Obama (Watch)
- Justin Lin in Talks to Direct Lebron James in 'Space Jam 2'
- New Daytime Talk Show ‘The Preachers’ to Get Summer Test Run (Video)
- Oprah Winfrey to Star in HBO Films' ‘Immortal Life of Henrietta Lacks’
- Kerry Washington Pregnant With Second Child
- Steve Harvey’s Twin Daughters to Co-Host ‘Twin Hour’ Episode (Clip)
- Jay Z, Blue Ivy Do the Kid-N-Play Dance at Beyonce’s Formation Tour (Watch)
- Helen Mirren Rocks Purple Dress and Prince Tattoo at WHCD (Pics)
- Man Who Claims He Owns Entire Prince Catalog Challenged by Estate
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here