Taimak Guarriello, best known for his role as Bruce Leroy in “The Last Dragon,” has been cleared in a domestic violence investigation in San Diego involving his fiancée.
The actor was arrested for felony domestic violence on April 25 after police responded to a call at the alleged victim’s home. According to TMZ, authorities said the woman claimed Taimak smacked her in the face and injured one of her thumbs.
Taimak was taken to the San Diego County Jail, but posted bond hours later. The case was turned over to the San Diego City Attorney’s Office, which ultimately opted not to file charges.
Taimak’s rep commented to TMZ: “Taimak and his fiancée are fine. There was a miscommunication on what went down, and all charges were completely dropped.”
- Sophie Okonedo to Star in New BBC America Series ‘Undercover’
- Evan Ross, Ashlee Simpson Welcome Baby Girl
- Missy Elliott Reportedly Joins ‘The Voice’ Season 9 as a Mentor
- Dylann Roof Enters 33 ‘Not Guilty’ Pleas in Federal Court
- Unauthorized Beyoncé Bio to Reveal Inside Deets on 'SolangeGate'
- 'Peanuts' Celebrates its First African American Character, Franklin
- Kevin Hart Talks Homophobia & Race with Rolling Stone
- White House Petitioned to Extradite Dentist that Killed 'Cecil the Lion'
- Ciara Takes 'Presidential' Route on Janet Tribute, Mom and Men
- Sad: William ‘Refrigerator’ Perry Auctioning Off Super Bowl Ring
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here