Taimak Guarriello, best known for his role as Bruce Leroy in “The Last Dragon,” has been cleared in a domestic violence investigation in San Diego involving his fiancée.
The actor was arrested for felony domestic violence on April 25 after police responded to a call at the alleged victim’s home. According to TMZ, authorities said the woman claimed Taimak smacked her in the face and injured one of her thumbs.
Taimak was taken to the San Diego County Jail, but posted bond hours later. The case was turned over to the San Diego City Attorney’s Office, which ultimately opted not to file charges.
Taimak’s rep commented to TMZ: “Taimak and his fiancée are fine. There was a miscommunication on what went down, and all charges were completely dropped.”
- Rain Pryor Talks Race, Richard Pryor and ‘Fried Chicken & Latkes’
- Exclusive: Dayo Okeniyi Has Pivotal Role in 'Terminator Genysis'
- Dr. Rosie Milligan: The Malignant Hate Cancer Took Nine Lives
- Allen West: Confederate Flag is ‘Manufactured Political Crisis’ by Left
- Panel Photos: Beautiful Textures Presents 'Who Wore What,' BET Awards Fashion Recap [Photos]
- Earl Ofari Hutchinson: Why Are So Many Schools Still Named Robert E. Lee?
- The Socialist's Journal: Quick Hits Part 2
- THE (06-30-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- New Book! 'Diana Ross Reflections'
- EUR on the Scene: BET Experience Fan Fest 2015 (PHOTOS!)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here