Taimak Guarriello, best known for his role as Bruce Leroy in “The Last Dragon,” has been cleared in a domestic violence investigation in San Diego involving his fiancée.
The actor was arrested for felony domestic violence on April 25 after police responded to a call at the alleged victim’s home. According to TMZ, authorities said the woman claimed Taimak smacked her in the face and injured one of her thumbs.
Taimak was taken to the San Diego County Jail, but posted bond hours later. The case was turned over to the San Diego City Attorney’s Office, which ultimately opted not to file charges.
Taimak’s rep commented to TMZ: “Taimak and his fiancée are fine. There was a miscommunication on what went down, and all charges were completely dropped.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- After UK’s ‘Brexit’ Vote, Texas Secessionists Call for ‘Texit’
- Mariah Carey to Receive Bravo’s 1st Ever ‘Giving Me Life Achievement Award’
- Parliament-Funkadelic Keyboardist Bernie Worrell Dies at 72
- Erykah Badu Directs Video for Robert Glasper Collabo ‘Maiysha (So Long)’ (Watch)
- TLC Begins Production on Tyler Perry's 'Too Close to Home'
- Deon Cole of ‘Black-ish’ Scores Standup Special on Comedy Central
- Bill Cosby Accuser Drops Defamation Lawsuit, But Still 'In Solidarity' With Alleged Victims
- Trolls Trying to Insult Steph Curry's 3-Year-Old Daughter Mistakenly Tweet Grown Man (See His Response)
- Larenz Tate, Mike Colter Join Queen Latifah’s ‘Girl Trip’
- TV Academy Sues Over Whitney Houston's Illegal Emmy Auction
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here