Taimak Guarriello, best known for his role as Bruce Leroy in “The Last Dragon,” has been cleared in a domestic violence investigation in San Diego involving his fiancée.
The actor was arrested for felony domestic violence on April 25 after police responded to a call at the alleged victim’s home. According to TMZ, authorities said the woman claimed Taimak smacked her in the face and injured one of her thumbs.
Taimak was taken to the San Diego County Jail, but posted bond hours later. The case was turned over to the San Diego City Attorney’s Office, which ultimately opted not to file charges.
Taimak’s rep commented to TMZ: “Taimak and his fiancée are fine. There was a miscommunication on what went down, and all charges were completely dropped.”
- 'Django Unchained' Actress Daniele Watts & Boyfriend Sentenced
- Shocking! How BGF Members Made $20K a Month in Jail
- Piano Man: Tyler Perry Buys Nat King Cole's Steinway for $150k
- Trump Dismisses Ramos, 2 Reporters Murdered in Virginia, Serena Williams New Boo | BHL's This Week
- Kimye Win Over $400K Settlement Against YouTube Co-Founder
- VH1 Orders Stevie J, Joseline Spin-Off; Season 2 of K. Michelle Confirmed
- Emayatzy Corinealdi Talks Role in New Amazon Series ‘Hand of God’
- Amended Lawsuit Mentions ‘White Girl’ Present When Bobbi Kristina Was Found Unconscious
- Tom Joyner: Hurricane Katrina, A Personal Memoir
- Trump Called Miley Cyrus to Say He ‘Loved’ Her Twerk-Filled VMA Performance
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here