*Fox News Channel’s Bill O’Reilly is all over the Internet today for telling an African American college professor that he looks like a cocaine dealer.
Wednesday’s “The O’Reilly Factor” included a discussion with Columbia University professor Marc Lamont Hill about beefing up security on the Mexican border. The conservative host began describing a hypothetical situation to make a point about the number of forces necessary to be effective at the border.
“Say you were a cocaine dealer. And you kinda look like one, a little bit,” O’Reilly began.
Caught off guard, Hill laughed and came back with, “Well you look like a cocaine user, so we’re even.”
Below, more of what led up to the “cocaine dealer” quote…
- Google Apologizes for App that Calls Black People 'Gorillas'
- Warren Sapp Might Be Going to Jail for Breaking Plea Deal
- Sizzling Summer Movies Heat Up Box Office
- Black Women Fastest Growing Group of Entrepreneurs in U.S
- Once Homeless and Alone in NYC, Man Receives Yale Scholarship
- Rihanna’s BET Appearance Was Simply Marketing Trickery
- America: A Nation Under Sin or Love?
- Diddy's Fall, Racist Arsonists, Nene Leakes and More News! | BHL's This Week
- WATCH: Deleted Scene from 'Home' Starring Rihanna, Jim Parsons
- Motorist Sues Bobbi Kristina as Family Prepares for Her Funeral
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here