*Fox News Channel’s Bill O’Reilly is all over the Internet today for telling an African American college professor that he looks like a cocaine dealer.
Wednesday’s “The O’Reilly Factor” included a discussion with Columbia University professor Marc Lamont Hill about beefing up security on the Mexican border. The conservative host began describing a hypothetical situation to make a point about the number of forces necessary to be effective at the border.
“Say you were a cocaine dealer. And you kinda look like one, a little bit,” O’Reilly began.
Caught off guard, Hill laughed and came back with, “Well you look like a cocaine user, so we’re even.”
Below, more of what led up to the “cocaine dealer” quote…
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Tina Lawson Explains Why Beyonce Hated Her Wedding Dress
- Ciara, Kim Kardashian, Chrissy Teigen Cameo in Fergie’s New ‘M.I.L.F. $’ Video (Watch)
- NFL’s Jason Pierre Paul Shows Blown Up Hand in New Firework Safety PSA (Watch)
- Fugitive Shanika Minor from FBI’s Most Wanted List Caught in North Carolina Motel
- Tavis Smiley: Prince ‘Locked Himself in his Bedroom for Days' After Michael Jackson Died (Watch)
- Gabby Douglas, Simone Biles Cover Teen Vogue, Talk Body Acceptance (Video)
- Obama’s Favorites: Kendrick Lamar, Janelle Monae Set for July 4 Event at White House
- Cops Help Toss Chris Brown From Ibiza Rental Trashed With Urine and Vomit
- Alice Walker Writes Poem Inspired by Jesse Williams’ BET Awards Speech
- WATCH: Celebs Talk Summer Anthems at the 2016 BET Awards
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here