*Fox News Channel’s Bill O’Reilly is all over the Internet today for telling an African American college professor that he looks like a cocaine dealer.
Wednesday’s “The O’Reilly Factor” included a discussion with Columbia University professor Marc Lamont Hill about beefing up security on the Mexican border. The conservative host began describing a hypothetical situation to make a point about the number of forces necessary to be effective at the border.
“Say you were a cocaine dealer. And you kinda look like one, a little bit,” O’Reilly began.
Caught off guard, Hill laughed and came back with, “Well you look like a cocaine user, so we’re even.”
Below, more of what led up to the “cocaine dealer” quote…
- 'Silly' is How Ben Carson Sees the ‘Black Lives Matter’ Movement
- Chicago Man Wrongly Imprisoned for 17 Years, Shot Dead at Home (WATCH)
- Bobbi Kristina Brown’s Funeral Filled with Family, Music and Spirituality
- Teddy Pendergrass, Angie Stone Team For Posthumous ‘Love TKO’ Duet (LISTEN)
- Is the Media Still on that 'Make Black People Look Bad' Thing?
- THE (08-03-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Bobby Shmurda, Girlfriend Plead Not Guilty to New Weapons Charges
- After Five Seasons, ‘Key & Peele’ Ending Comedy Central Run
- Neo-Soul Duo Presents Annual ‘Kindred the Family Reunion’ in Philly
- Amber Rose Reacts to Trolls Who Criticize 'Slut Walk' Initiative
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here