*Fox News Channel’s Bill O’Reilly is all over the Internet today for telling an African American college professor that he looks like a cocaine dealer.
Wednesday’s “The O’Reilly Factor” included a discussion with Columbia University professor Marc Lamont Hill about beefing up security on the Mexican border. The conservative host began describing a hypothetical situation to make a point about the number of forces necessary to be effective at the border.
“Say you were a cocaine dealer. And you kinda look like one, a little bit,” O’Reilly began.
Caught off guard, Hill laughed and came back with, “Well you look like a cocaine user, so we’re even.”
Below, more of what led up to the “cocaine dealer” quote…
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Toni Braxton Confirms 'Love, Marriage & Divorce Part 2' with Babyface
- Jaden Smith Flaunts New Tesla X, That's Not Even Available Yet
- Obama Informs Republicans He WILL Nominate Scalia's Replacement
- Hip-Hop Met Fats Waller in LA!
- Michael Jordan's Rep Responds to 'Crying Jordan' Memes
- Supreme Court Associate Justice Antonin Scalia Found Dead
- Steph, Ayesha & Michelle Have Fun with 'Banana' Song (WATCH)
- TV Review: The Black Panthers Van Guard of the Revolution
- Wendy Williams Blasts Ciara Over $15 Million Future Lawsuit
- Must See! Barack and Michelle's Valentine's Day Greetings to Each Other (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here