*Michael Jackson used to take extreme measures to keep the faces of his three children hidden. But since his death last June, the trio has been busy filming home videos that have found their way onto the Internet.
In at least seven videos, 8-year-old Blanket is seen dancing around with a friend and getting his “Star Wars” on in multiple ways – including singing the theme song and showing off his lightsaber skills.
Paris, 12, is also featured in a couple of clips that were reportedly captured from an iChat conversation via webcam. In one video, she is lip-synching and dancing to a rap song that is said to be by Jackson family friend (and rumored half-brother) Omer Bhatti. In another, she looks into the webcam and says “Monkey, please help.”
It remains unknown how the leaked video clips made their way to the Internet, howeve, a source close to the Jackson family confirmed to E! Online that the series of clips are authentic. Watch below.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Toyota Motor Credit to Pay $21.9 Million for Discrimination
- THE (02-08-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Award Winning Pianist Kris Bowers to Perform at Benefit Concert.
- A Miserable Cam Newton Bolts Out of Press Conference (WATCH)
- After Super Bowl 50 Performance Beyonce Announces 'Formation Tour'
- Denver Broncos Beat Carolina Panthers 24-10 to Win Super Bowl
- PETA Approves Jada Pinkett Smith's Ivory Tusk Decor
- John Legend Goes ‘Underground’ With Activism For Upcoming WGN Series
- Antoine Fuqua to Direct ‘Training Day’ Series for CBS
- Chicago Cop Fatally Shoots Teen, Then Sues His Family
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here