*Michael Jackson used to take extreme measures to keep the faces of his three children hidden. But since his death last June, the trio has been busy filming home videos that have found their way onto the Internet.
In at least seven videos, 8-year-old Blanket is seen dancing around with a friend and getting his “Star Wars” on in multiple ways – including singing the theme song and showing off his lightsaber skills.
Paris, 12, is also featured in a couple of clips that were reportedly captured from an iChat conversation via webcam. In one video, she is lip-synching and dancing to a rap song that is said to be by Jackson family friend (and rumored half-brother) Omer Bhatti. In another, she looks into the webcam and says “Monkey, please help.”
It remains unknown how the leaked video clips made their way to the Internet, howeve, a source close to the Jackson family confirmed to E! Online that the series of clips are authentic. Watch below.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Ebony Celebrates Black Power with Williams, Belafonte and Zendaya
- Boxer Yusaf Mack is Attracted to Transgenders; Inspired by Caitlyn Jenner
- Editorial: Instead of 'Is it Because I'm Black?' - Why Not, 'Is it Because You're White?'
- Whoa! This is T-Pain ... Performing Minus Auto Tune? (Watch/Listen)
- Dick Wolf: King of Crossovers Takes Chicago, Talks TV Dominance [EUR Exclusive]
- Jill Scott: ''Soul Train' Brought Soul Into Everyone’s House'
- Presenting Ice-T and Coco's New Baby: Chanel Nicole
- Black Teen Vlogger Renounces Conservatism; Laquan McDonald Killing Convinced Him
- Girls Want to Join the Boys Scouts of America
- Lil Boosie Rants Frustration with 'Gay Sh*t' On TV
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here