*Michael Jackson used to take extreme measures to keep the faces of his three children hidden. But since his death last June, the trio has been busy filming home videos that have found their way onto the Internet.
In at least seven videos, 8-year-old Blanket is seen dancing around with a friend and getting his “Star Wars” on in multiple ways – including singing the theme song and showing off his lightsaber skills.
Paris, 12, is also featured in a couple of clips that were reportedly captured from an iChat conversation via webcam. In one video, she is lip-synching and dancing to a rap song that is said to be by Jackson family friend (and rumored half-brother) Omer Bhatti. In another, she looks into the webcam and says “Monkey, please help.”
It remains unknown how the leaked video clips made their way to the Internet, howeve, a source close to the Jackson family confirmed to E! Online that the series of clips are authentic. Watch below.
- Ice & Coco Expecting Baby Girl, Talk is Key to a Successful Marriage (VIDEO)
- Thursday's First Republican Debate Line Up Released
- Joe Jackson Out of the Hospital After Stroke
- Woman Sues Lee Daniels for $300M Claiming She Inspired Cookie Role
- Banned from Bobbi Kristina’s Funeral, Nick Gordon Mourns on Beach
- Jadeveon Clowney’s Dad Charged with Attempted Murder
- Two Dead, Several Hurt at After Party for Drake’s OVO Fest
- Former Detroit Lions RB Mel Farr Dies at 70
- Craig Robinson, Amandla Stenberg & Megan Good in NBC's 'Mr. Robinson' (Watch!)
- Lenny Kravitz Plays Through Severe Wardrobe Malfunction (NSFW Video)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here