*Michael Jackson used to take extreme measures to keep the faces of his three children hidden. But since his death last June, the trio has been busy filming home videos that have found their way onto the Internet.
In at least seven videos, 8-year-old Blanket is seen dancing around with a friend and getting his “Star Wars” on in multiple ways – including singing the theme song and showing off his lightsaber skills.
Paris, 12, is also featured in a couple of clips that were reportedly captured from an iChat conversation via webcam. In one video, she is lip-synching and dancing to a rap song that is said to be by Jackson family friend (and rumored half-brother) Omer Bhatti. In another, she looks into the webcam and says “Monkey, please help.”
It remains unknown how the leaked video clips made their way to the Internet, howeve, a source close to the Jackson family confirmed to E! Online that the series of clips are authentic. Watch below.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Alexandra Shipp & the 'X-Men: Apocalypse’ Cast in the Big Apple
- Savion Glover's Feet Perform Magical Feats
- Keke Palmer Said to be Replacing Tamar Braxton on 'The Real?' (Report)
- First Look: Cynthia Bailey's New Luxury Luggage Line 'CARGO by Cynthia Bailey'
- Whitney Houston Estate in Court Fighting $11 Million Tax Bill
- 107-Year-Old Trades Dance Partner Pres. Obama for Dusty Baker (Watch)
- Police Test Bullets in T.I. Club Shooting to Determine Number of Guns Used
- Neil Brown Jr. Joins Issa Rae’s HBO Comedy ‘Insecure’
- Mariah Carey Checks Lee Daniels AND Wendy Williams for Saying She’s ‘Too Fragile’ (Watch)
- Tamar Braxton Reacts to ‘The Real’ Firing on Next ‘Braxton Family Values’ (Teaser)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here