*Michael Jackson used to take extreme measures to keep the faces of his three children hidden. But since his death last June, the trio has been busy filming home videos that have found their way onto the Internet.
In at least seven videos, 8-year-old Blanket is seen dancing around with a friend and getting his “Star Wars” on in multiple ways – including singing the theme song and showing off his lightsaber skills.
Paris, 12, is also featured in a couple of clips that were reportedly captured from an iChat conversation via webcam. In one video, she is lip-synching and dancing to a rap song that is said to be by Jackson family friend (and rumored half-brother) Omer Bhatti. In another, she looks into the webcam and says “Monkey, please help.”
It remains unknown how the leaked video clips made their way to the Internet, howeve, a source close to the Jackson family confirmed to E! Online that the series of clips are authentic. Watch below.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Remodeling Your Home: The Risks You Need to Know
- THE (05-02-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- OMG! Did Facebook CEO, Mark Zuckerberg, Really Respond to My Friendly 'Hello?'
- Wendy Raquel Robinson Pays Tribute to Iconic Artist Prince
- Kelly Rowland's New Music Series Has Her Missing Destiny’s Child
- Tyra Banks, Misty Copeland to Speak During Essence Experience
- Tyler Perry Talks Following His Own Path to Saving OWN
- John Singleton and Gary Owen Score BET Series Deals
- Opinion: Presidential Correspondence Dinner not a Place for the word 'Ni*ga'
- Wendell James Grand Marshall for Long Beach Pride Parade
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here