*Late rappers Tupac Shakur and The Notorious B.I.G., one-time friends who became enemies before their respective deaths, now stand next to each other in wax form at Washington DC’s Madame Tussauds.
The wax figures, on display in the venue’s Glamour Room throughout the summer, were unveiled Wednesday (June 16), which would have marked Tupac’s 39th birthday.
“Tupac and Biggie are widely recognized as two of the greatest Hip-Hop artists and rappers of all time,” a rep for Madame Tussauds said in a statement. “Their influence on and absence from the Hip-Hop community can still be felt today – more than a decade after their tragic deaths.”
The Tupac statue is from the Madame Tussauds wax museum in Las Vegas, while Biggie’s figure is on loan from the museum in New York.
Both were created with the blessing and participation of Tupac’s mother, Afeni Shakur and B.I.G.’s mother, Voletta Wallace.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Master P's Ex Has 'Stripper' Goals - Meet Ayesha Curry's Alter Ego
- First Footage & New Character Pics from Tupac Biopic 'All Eyez On Me' (Watch)
- Pink Recalls the Time Prince Rejected Her Duet Request: 'I Told Him He Was a Rude F**k'
- New Trailer: Barack and Michelle's First Date in ‘Southside With You’
- Usher’s Snapchat Fail Results in Inadvertent D*** Pic
- NFL’s DeAndre Levy Urges Fellow Athletes to ‘Man Up’ Against Sexual Assault
- Urban Prep’s Entire Senior Class College Bound for 7th Consecutive Year
- Baltimore's Fox45 News Station Evacuated after Bomb Threat
- Tracy Morgan Says Prince Music 'Taught Me How to Be Gentle'
- Viola Davis Inks Production Deal with ABC Studios
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here