*Late rappers Tupac Shakur and The Notorious B.I.G., one-time friends who became enemies before their respective deaths, now stand next to each other in wax form at Washington DC’s Madame Tussauds.
The wax figures, on display in the venue’s Glamour Room throughout the summer, were unveiled Wednesday (June 16), which would have marked Tupac’s 39th birthday.
“Tupac and Biggie are widely recognized as two of the greatest Hip-Hop artists and rappers of all time,” a rep for Madame Tussauds said in a statement. “Their influence on and absence from the Hip-Hop community can still be felt today – more than a decade after their tragic deaths.”
The Tupac statue is from the Madame Tussauds wax museum in Las Vegas, while Biggie’s figure is on loan from the museum in New York.
Both were created with the blessing and participation of Tupac’s mother, Afeni Shakur and B.I.G.’s mother, Voletta Wallace.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Supreme Court Associate Justice Antonin Scalia Found Dead
- Steph, Ayesha & Michelle Have Fun with 'Banana' Song (WATCH)
- TV Review: The Black Panthers Van Guard of the Revolution
- Wendy Williams Blasts Ciara Over $15 Million Future Lawsuit
- Must See! Barack and Michelle's Valentine's Day Greetings to Each Other (WATCH)
- Black Stars Support Oscars At NAACP Image Awards (WATCH)
- Coalition of Police Officers Support Beyoncé’ & Formation Music Video
- Tina Campbell Calls Husband's Cheating Scandal 'Empowering'
- Regina King Talks ‘American Crime’ and Andre 3000
- Ciara Admits Struggle to Abstain From Sex With Russell Wilson
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here