*Late rappers Tupac Shakur and The Notorious B.I.G., one-time friends who became enemies before their respective deaths, now stand next to each other in wax form at Washington DC’s Madame Tussauds.
The wax figures, on display in the venue’s Glamour Room throughout the summer, were unveiled Wednesday (June 16), which would have marked Tupac’s 39th birthday.
“Tupac and Biggie are widely recognized as two of the greatest Hip-Hop artists and rappers of all time,” a rep for Madame Tussauds said in a statement. “Their influence on and absence from the Hip-Hop community can still be felt today – more than a decade after their tragic deaths.”
The Tupac statue is from the Madame Tussauds wax museum in Las Vegas, while Biggie’s figure is on loan from the museum in New York.
Both were created with the blessing and participation of Tupac’s mother, Afeni Shakur and B.I.G.’s mother, Voletta Wallace.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- John Legend Records First-Ever Holiday Duet With the Stars [Listen]
- Porsha Williams, Cynthia Bailey 'RHOA' Fight, Time to Retire B-word?
- Vivica A. Fox Wants an 'Empire' Spinoff Based on Candace
- Report: Tom Joyner Being Forced Out of Own Radio Show; Russ Parr to Take Over
- 50 Cent Sitcom ‘My Friend 50’ Headed to Fox
- The Best of Black Twitter’s #PopeBars
- Mom of Ronald Johnson Wants Dashcam Video of Son's Killing Released (VIdeo)
- 'L&HHH's' Milan Christopher Denies Dating ‘Empire’s’ Jussie Smollett
- Anthony Anderson Inks Multi-Year Deal With NAACP Image Awards
- Business Owners Combine To Launch Innovative Approach to 'Buy Black' Movement
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here