*Late rappers Tupac Shakur and The Notorious B.I.G., one-time friends who became enemies before their respective deaths, now stand next to each other in wax form at Washington DC’s Madame Tussauds.
The wax figures, on display in the venue’s Glamour Room throughout the summer, were unveiled Wednesday (June 16), which would have marked Tupac’s 39th birthday.
“Tupac and Biggie are widely recognized as two of the greatest Hip-Hop artists and rappers of all time,” a rep for Madame Tussauds said in a statement. “Their influence on and absence from the Hip-Hop community can still be felt today – more than a decade after their tragic deaths.”
The Tupac statue is from the Madame Tussauds wax museum in Las Vegas, while Biggie’s figure is on loan from the museum in New York.
Both were created with the blessing and participation of Tupac’s mother, Afeni Shakur and B.I.G.’s mother, Voletta Wallace.
- What Style of Engagement Ring is Right for You?
- THE (07-06-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- 'Staten Island Summer' to Release on Netflix July 31 (Watch Trailer)
- Aaron Camper's Back and is 'Hypnotizing' in New Video (WATCH)
- MTV Presents 'White People' Documentary
- Kanye West Could've Been Highest Paid on Las Vegas Strip
- Reach Media Welcomes 'Gospel Traxx With Walt Baby Love' to its Urban Lineup
- Tyrese Gibson Responds to Forbes for ‘Green Lantern’ Shade
- Video: Tidal Releases Bizzy Crook's 'From Everything Came Nothing'
- Tasha Cobbs' 'One Place Live' Releases August 21 on Motown Gospel
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here