*Conservative Iowa Republican Congressman Steve King last week kicked off a national furor by asserting that President Obama favors Black Americans over white Americans.
King’s exact words on the G. Gordon Liddy syndicated radio show were “The president has a default mechanism in him that breaks down the side of race – on the side that favors the black person.”
In support of his allegation, the outspoken right winger charged that the president sided with Black Harvard professor Henry Louis Gates during a controversy with a white Cambridge, Massachusetts police officer when the officer accused Gates of attempting to break into his own house in a predominantly white neighborhood.
King was also critical of Black U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder charging that in a recent speech Holder suggested by whites were “cowards” when it came to issues of race. (source: Taylor Media Services)
- Street Leading to Sandra Bland's Alma Mater Renamed in Her Honor
- Burger King Proposes to McDonalds ... in the Name of Peace
- Had Your Fill Yet?
- Inside Broadway: A Conversation with Broadway Veteran Chapman Roberts - Black Stars of the Great White Way (Part I)
- Russell Wilson Says God Has Anointed Him and Ciara
- 'WAGS' Star Autumn Ajirotutu on Why She’s Not a Gold-Digger
- Did Enquirer Pay Nick Gordon $40K to Visit Bobbi Kristina’s Grave?
- George Zimmerman Calls Pres. Obama ‘Ignorant Baboon’ in Twitter Rant Over WDBJ Shootings
- Former NBA Star Darryl Dawkins (Chocolate Thunder) Dies at 58
- Chris Brown Tattoos Huge Bull on Other Side of his Head
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here