*Conservative Iowa Republican Congressman Steve King last week kicked off a national furor by asserting that President Obama favors Black Americans over white Americans.
King’s exact words on the G. Gordon Liddy syndicated radio show were “The president has a default mechanism in him that breaks down the side of race – on the side that favors the black person.”
In support of his allegation, the outspoken right winger charged that the president sided with Black Harvard professor Henry Louis Gates during a controversy with a white Cambridge, Massachusetts police officer when the officer accused Gates of attempting to break into his own house in a predominantly white neighborhood.
King was also critical of Black U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder charging that in a recent speech Holder suggested by whites were “cowards” when it came to issues of race. (source: Taylor Media Services)
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Ebony Celebrates Black Power with Williams, Belafonte and Zendaya
- Boxer Yusaf Mack is Attracted to Transgenders; Inspired by Caitlyn Jenner
- Editorial: Instead of 'Is it Because I'm Black?' - Why Not, 'Is it Because You're White?'
- Whoa! This is T-Pain ... Performing Minus Auto Tune? (Watch/Listen)
- Dick Wolf: King of Crossovers Takes Chicago, Talks TV Dominance [EUR Exclusive]
- Jill Scott: ''Soul Train' Brought Soul Into Everyone’s House'
- Presenting Ice-T and Coco's New Baby: Chanel Nicole
- Black Teen Vlogger Renounces Conservatism; Laquan McDonald Killing Convinced Him
- Girls Want to Join the Boys Scouts of America
- Lil Boosie Rants Frustration with 'Gay Sh*t' On TV
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here