*Conservative Iowa Republican Congressman Steve King last week kicked off a national furor by asserting that President Obama favors Black Americans over white Americans.
King’s exact words on the G. Gordon Liddy syndicated radio show were “The president has a default mechanism in him that breaks down the side of race – on the side that favors the black person.”
In support of his allegation, the outspoken right winger charged that the president sided with Black Harvard professor Henry Louis Gates during a controversy with a white Cambridge, Massachusetts police officer when the officer accused Gates of attempting to break into his own house in a predominantly white neighborhood.
King was also critical of Black U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder charging that in a recent speech Holder suggested by whites were “cowards” when it came to issues of race. (source: Taylor Media Services)
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Aisha Tyler: African-American Teens Must 'Be Brave' About College
- Poet Pens Stunning Piece About Appropriating Black Slang (WATCH)
- Oprah's Not Worried About Flack From Church Folk
- Prince Entered Treatment Program for Hip Pain & Medication Use
- Kehoe Brothers to Direct R-rated Action-comedy for Tyler Perry
- WATCH President Obama Crack on Trump, Bernie and More at WHCD
- Ray and Janay Rice Announce they Are Expecting Baby Number 2
- Fox Gives First Look at Fierce Films for 2016
- Derrick Rose Rape Accuser Pleads Not to Have Identity Revealed
- A Poisonous Spider Down Under Bites a Man...Down Under!
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here