*Conservative Iowa Republican Congressman Steve King last week kicked off a national furor by asserting that President Obama favors Black Americans over white Americans.
King’s exact words on the G. Gordon Liddy syndicated radio show were “The president has a default mechanism in him that breaks down the side of race – on the side that favors the black person.”
In support of his allegation, the outspoken right winger charged that the president sided with Black Harvard professor Henry Louis Gates during a controversy with a white Cambridge, Massachusetts police officer when the officer accused Gates of attempting to break into his own house in a predominantly white neighborhood.
King was also critical of Black U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder charging that in a recent speech Holder suggested by whites were “cowards” when it came to issues of race. (source: Taylor Media Services)
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Man Calls 911 Because Girlfriend Won’t Have Sex With Him
- Harvard’s World Champion Debate Team Loses to New York Inmates
- Lionel Richie Trying to Get Oscar Attention for 'Tuskegee Airmen' Doc (Trailer)
- 50 Cent Files $75M Lawsuit Against Law Firm for Poor Representation
- Valentino’s African-Inspired Runway Show Has No African Models; Twitter Gives Side-Eye
- Man Fired After Online Racist Jokes Erupt from Selfie (with 'Slave')
- Judge Won’t Dismiss Molestation Lawsuit Against Bill Cosby; Yale Won't Rescind his Honorary Degree
- Nicki Minaj Calls Out Miley Cyrus on her Cultural Appropriation Insensitivity: 'You Have Some Big Balls'
- Victor Cruz’s Fiancée Sends Group Text to All of His Mistresses: Report
- Ben Carson Judges Ore. Shooting Victims: ‘I Wouldn’t Just Stand There and Let Him Shoot Me’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here