*Christian Hip Hop Artist Da’ T.R.U.T.H. renewed his wedding vows with beautiful wife Nicole Lambert on Tuesday, June 15th-their eighth wedding anniversary.
This special event punctuated the completion of their official restoration plan-marking the page of a new beginning and giving testimony to the redeeming power of reconciliation. Additionally, on June 17th, he has released a public letter to his family and supporters on his website www.datruth.net.
The private ceremony, held in their backyard and attended by family and close friends, was officiated by Bishop Gilbert and Mrs. Debi Coleman-the marriage counseling team leading the Lambert’s restoration process. Also in attendance were Alvin Love & CeCe Winans, who have been walking intimately with the couple as supporting counselors and mentors. Da’ T.R.U.T.H.’s long-time friend and spiritual father, William “The Ambassador” Branch and his wife Michelle, Maurette Brown Clark and DJ Wade-O host of The Wade-O Radio show-were in attendance as well.
More than a celebration, this was truly a worship experience where Jesus was the only star. DJ Wade-O described it as “an out of this world experience.” He went on to say, “Not including my own, I can’t remember being that moved and touched at a wedding ceremony. The worship was incredible. Bishop Coleman was tremendous. And it’s obvious that Manny and Nicole have a lot of great people around them who will continue to support and love them as they enter this new chapter in their relationship.”
As the service came to close, the presence of God was so tangible that Da’ T.R.U.T.H. was moved to share the gospel and an exhortation to married couples. Through sobs of gratitude, he expressed that “sin was the reason for the breakdown between God and man. It was also the reason for the breakdown between man and man-and with his wife in this case-and Christ is the remedy for both.”
The ceremony also included moving performances by friends and co-laborers CeCe Winans who sang “I Promise” and Maurette Brown Clark (pictured in the group photo above) who moved everyone with her powerful song “Sovereign God.”
The couple sat down with DJ Wade-O after the ceremony to share their powerful testimony of deliverance and restoration that will aired on www.wadeoradio.com.
(Via Press Release)
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Police Erased Video of CLaquan McDonald Shooting: Burger King Manager
- Phaedra Blogs Support for Cynthia and Peter During Marital Drama
- Tyra Banks Not Feuding with Chrissy Teigen, Chooses Beauty Brand Over 'FABLife'
- Ebony Celebrates Black Power with Williams, Belafonte and Zendaya
- Boxer Yusaf Mack is Attracted to Transgenders; Inspired by Caitlyn Jenner
- Editorial: Instead of 'Is it Because I'm Black?' - Why Not, 'Is it Because You're White?'
- Whoa! This is T-Pain ... Performing Minus Auto Tune? (Watch/Listen)
- Dick Wolf: King of Crossovers Takes Chicago, Talks TV Dominance [EUR Exclusive]
- Jill Scott: ''Soul Train' Brought Soul Into Everyone’s House'
- Presenting Ice-T and Coco's New Baby: Chanel Nicole
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here