*Dwyane Wade’s drama-filled eight-year marriage to high school sweetheart Siohvaughn Wade has finally and officially ended.
However, custody proceedings involving their two young boys have yet to be settled.
Wade is seeking full custody of the boys and was awarded temporary custody earlier this month after a judge “determined visitation time with his kids had been frustrated on an ongoing basis as a result of continual interference by his estranged wife.”
Wade tells TMZ of today’s development, “I’m very relieved that the judge granted my divorce today … this has been a long process and I hope we can all move forward.”
He adds, “The most important thing to me right now is the next phase when the judge will decide on custody of our kids. That is the big event in my life that I am focused on.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Prince Family Money Fight! Sister Tyka Storms Out of Meeting
- Six Year Old Starved by Parents Forced to Eat Hot Dog Smoothies (Video)
- Master P's Ex Has 'Stripper' Goals - Meet Ayesha Curry's Alter Ego
- First Footage & New Character Pics from Tupac Biopic 'All Eyez On Me' (Watch)
- Pink Recalls the Time Prince Rejected Her Duet Request: 'I Told Him He Was a Rude F**k'
- New Trailer: Barack and Michelle's First Date in ‘Southside With You’
- Usher’s Snapchat Fail Results in Inadvertent D*** Pic
- NFL’s DeAndre Levy Urges Fellow Athletes to ‘Man Up’ Against Sexual Assault
- Urban Prep’s Entire Senior Class College Bound for 7th Consecutive Year
- Baltimore's Fox45 News Station Evacuated after Bomb Threat
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here