*Dwyane Wade’s drama-filled eight-year marriage to high school sweetheart Siohvaughn Wade has finally and officially ended.
However, custody proceedings involving their two young boys have yet to be settled.
Wade is seeking full custody of the boys and was awarded temporary custody earlier this month after a judge “determined visitation time with his kids had been frustrated on an ongoing basis as a result of continual interference by his estranged wife.”
Wade tells TMZ of today’s development, “I’m very relieved that the judge granted my divorce today … this has been a long process and I hope we can all move forward.”
He adds, “The most important thing to me right now is the next phase when the judge will decide on custody of our kids. That is the big event in my life that I am focused on.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Fox Orders 3 More Episodes of Morris Chestnut’s ‘Rosewood’
- Rupert Murdock...Seriously? You're Going to Define Whose 'Really Black'
- Jennifer Hudson Opens Up About Murder of Family Members
- #BlackTwitter Comes for Piers Morgan Over ‘I Love My Whiteness’
- Matt Barnes: I Was Checking On My Kids, Not Confronting Derek Fisher
- Ben Carson Now Blaming the Holocaust on Gun Control (Watch)
- Done Deal: F. Gary Gray Confirmed to Direct ‘Fast & Furious 8’
- Kelly Rowland is the New Face of Seagram’s Escapes
- Temple Board of Trustees Set to Replace Bill Cosby with Tamron Hall
- Rinkins Report: FMU's Black Male College Explorers Program helps decrease achievement gap
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here