*Dwyane Wade’s drama-filled eight-year marriage to high school sweetheart Siohvaughn Wade has finally and officially ended.
However, custody proceedings involving their two young boys have yet to be settled.
Wade is seeking full custody of the boys and was awarded temporary custody earlier this month after a judge “determined visitation time with his kids had been frustrated on an ongoing basis as a result of continual interference by his estranged wife.”
Wade tells TMZ of today’s development, “I’m very relieved that the judge granted my divorce today … this has been a long process and I hope we can all move forward.”
He adds, “The most important thing to me right now is the next phase when the judge will decide on custody of our kids. That is the big event in my life that I am focused on.”
- Diddy's Fall, Racist Arsonists, Nene Leakes and More News! | BHL's This Week
- WATCH: Deleted Scene from 'Home' Starring Rihanna, Jim Parsons
- Motorist Sues Bobbi Kristina as Family Prepares for Her Funeral
- Goodbye Clippers, Hello Mavericks! DeAndre Bolts from LA to Dallas
- Oprah is Hiring - 2015 Jobs Available in L.A. and N.Y.
- Lee England, Jr: You've Never Heard Violin Like This! (Covers Bey, Adele and Yeah, Mozart Too!) Photos
- Kim Burrell Returns with 'Thank You Jesus'
- Ava DuVernay WON'T Be Directing Marvel's 'Black Panther'
- Tamera Mowry-Housley Welcomes Daughter
- TMZ Claims Someone is Shopping Bobbi Kristina's Death Bed Photo
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here