*Dwyane Wade’s drama-filled eight-year marriage to high school sweetheart Siohvaughn Wade has finally and officially ended.
However, custody proceedings involving their two young boys have yet to be settled.
Wade is seeking full custody of the boys and was awarded temporary custody earlier this month after a judge “determined visitation time with his kids had been frustrated on an ongoing basis as a result of continual interference by his estranged wife.”
Wade tells TMZ of today’s development, “I’m very relieved that the judge granted my divorce today … this has been a long process and I hope we can all move forward.”
He adds, “The most important thing to me right now is the next phase when the judge will decide on custody of our kids. That is the big event in my life that I am focused on.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- 3 Things to Do NOW to Transform Your Life (WATCH)
- The Kobie Chronicles: 'Red, White & Baltimore' Premiere As Freddie Gray Trials Commence
- Lamar Odom's Lucky Break: Prosecution for Cocaine Possession Unlikely
- Why?! Well Known Black Ministers Set to Meet With Trump
- Movie Watch: Big Weekend for Creed, The Good Dinosaur, Victor Frankenstein
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Walt Disney’s 'The Good Dinosaur' is a Story of a Bond of Two Unlikely Friends
- Naughty by Nature Hitting the Road to Celebrate 25th Anniversary
- EURweb Covers the 'Creed' Movie Premiere (WATCH)
- Jasmyne Cannick: Before Cops Encourage the Public to Snitch Maybe They Should Lead By Example (VIDEO)
- Taye Diggs on ‘Rosewood’ Gig: ‘I Knew It Was Going to Be Fun’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here