*Dwyane Wade’s drama-filled eight-year marriage to high school sweetheart Siohvaughn Wade has finally and officially ended.
However, custody proceedings involving their two young boys have yet to be settled.
Wade is seeking full custody of the boys and was awarded temporary custody earlier this month after a judge “determined visitation time with his kids had been frustrated on an ongoing basis as a result of continual interference by his estranged wife.”
Wade tells TMZ of today’s development, “I’m very relieved that the judge granted my divorce today … this has been a long process and I hope we can all move forward.”
He adds, “The most important thing to me right now is the next phase when the judge will decide on custody of our kids. That is the big event in my life that I am focused on.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Must See! Barack and Michelle's Valentine's Day Greetings to Each Other (WATCH)
- Black Stars Support Oscars At NAACP Image Awards (WATCH)
- Coalition of Police Officers Support Beyoncé’ & Formation Music Video
- Tina Campbell Calls Husband's Cheating Scandal 'Empowering'
- Regina King Talks ‘American Crime’ and Andre 3000
- Ciara Admits Struggle to Abstain From Sex With Russell Wilson
- Cam Newton Posts Pic of Baby Son Chosen
- Idris Elba Lands Romantic Drama; Samuel L. Jackson Pursues ‘Revival’ Role
- Cam Newton Posts Heartfelt Message to his Supporters
- Beyonce Backlash, Cam Newton Criticized, Black Panther Party Documentary & More! | BHL's This Week
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here