*The late King of Pop is passing on his legacy to his children through a fat fortune. According to reports, Michael Jackson’s children are going to be receiving $33 million each, as was his wishes in his will.
The money will be inherited through a trust fund and will later have access to 40% of their father’s estate, currently valued at $300 million.
Sources say the children will have access to their funds at 21 and will have full authority over the fortune at age 40.
In the mean time, father Joe Jackson and both the star’s ex-wives Debbie Rowe and Lisa Marie Presley are not getting a dime, but that was expected, right?
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Skai Jackson On Being Meme Worthy and Beef with Azealia Banks
- Loni Love Addresses Tamar Braxton Firing in New Video (Watch)
- Mariah Carey Re-Ups with Hallmark Channel for 3 More Films
- Oprah Advised Paul McCartney Against Kanye West Duet Over N-Word
- New Leadership at BET's ‘Being Mary Jane’: Will Packer Replaces EP Mara Brock Akil
- ‘The Real’: Loni Love, Jeannie Mai Show Love to Former Co-host Tamar Braxton
- Black Male Valedictorian, Straight A Student, Barred from Walking Grad Stage
- Two Prince Estate Claimants Object to Required DNA Test
- Woman Arrested Outside Usher’s Studio Defying Restraining Order
- Jason Derulo Splits with 50 Cent’s Baby Mama Daphne Joy
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here