*The late King of Pop is passing on his legacy to his children through a fat fortune. According to reports, Michael Jackson’s children are going to be receiving $33 million each, as was his wishes in his will.
The money will be inherited through a trust fund and will later have access to 40% of their father’s estate, currently valued at $300 million.
Sources say the children will have access to their funds at 21 and will have full authority over the fortune at age 40.
In the mean time, father Joe Jackson and both the star’s ex-wives Debbie Rowe and Lisa Marie Presley are not getting a dime, but that was expected, right?
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- BET Drops Trailer for New Edition Biopic [Watch]
- WNBA's Candace Parker Shares Handwritten Recruitment Letter from Pat Summitt
- No Designers Wanted to Dress Leslie Jones for 'Ghostbusters' Red Carpet
- Drake Struggles With 'Work Banter' in Cut ‘SNL’ Sketch (Watch)
- Stranger Defends Teen Harassed for Selling Candy Outside Target (Watch)
- Chris Brown Responds to Recent Exits from ‘People Claiming to Be My Team’
- Shirley Caesar Receives Star on Hollywood Walk of Fame (Watch Full Ceremony)
- Tyrese Gibson Back as Robert Epps for ‘Transformers: The Last Knight’
- Nate Parker to Receive Sundance Institute’s Vanguard Award
- Idris Elba, Freida Pinto Set for John Ridley’s Showtime Miniseries ‘Guerrilla’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here