*The late King of Pop is passing on his legacy to his children through a fat fortune. According to reports, Michael Jackson’s children are going to be receiving $33 million each, as was his wishes in his will.
The money will be inherited through a trust fund and will later have access to 40% of their father’s estate, currently valued at $300 million.
Sources say the children will have access to their funds at 21 and will have full authority over the fortune at age 40.
In the mean time, father Joe Jackson and both the star’s ex-wives Debbie Rowe and Lisa Marie Presley are not getting a dime, but that was expected, right?
- Kimye Win Over $400K Settlement Against YouTube Co-Founder
- VH1 Orders Stevie J, Joseline Spin-Off; Season 2 of K. Michelle Confirmed
- Emayatzy Corinealdi Talks Role in New Amazon Series ‘Hand of God’
- Amended Lawsuit Mentions ‘White Girl’ Present When Bobbi Kristina Was Found Unconscious
- Tom Joyner: Hurricane Katrina, A Personal Memoir
- Trump Called Miley Cyrus to Say He ‘Loved’ Her Twerk-Filled VMA Performance
- Al Sharpton Trying to Put Positive Spin on MSNBC Timeslot Demotion
- Misty Copeland Dishes on Broadway Debut After Just Six Rehearsals (Video)
- TN Councilman Threatens to Kill ‘Black N****r’ in 911 Call; Swears He’s Not Racist (Listen)
- Tamar Braxton: ‘Ariana Grande Can Sing Her Face Off,’ But She Ain’t No Mariah
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here