*The late King of Pop is passing on his legacy to his children through a fat fortune. According to reports, Michael Jackson’s children are going to be receiving $33 million each, as was his wishes in his will.
The money will be inherited through a trust fund and will later have access to 40% of their father’s estate, currently valued at $300 million.
Sources say the children will have access to their funds at 21 and will have full authority over the fortune at age 40.
In the mean time, father Joe Jackson and both the star’s ex-wives Debbie Rowe and Lisa Marie Presley are not getting a dime, but that was expected, right?
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Gonna Fly Now: ‘Creed’ Sets Pre-Thanksgiving Record with $1.4M Box Office
- Black Student Criticizes WWU For Ignoring Racist Threats Against Her
- EUR on Set with 'Rosewood's' Morris Chestnut & Taye Diggs WATCH)
- Greg Hardy Cancels Thanksgiving Nightclub Gig Over ‘Public Image’?
- South African Girl in Chris Rock’s Family Here On ‘Visitor Visa’
- Woman Nearly Burned House Down Trying Something She Saw on Facebook
- Rapper Lil Boosie Says He Has Kidney Cancer
- Kim Zolciak Emotional in ‘DWTS’ Return Following Stroke
- Gap Band Family Feud! Ronnie Wilson Sues Charlie Wilson
- Tracy Morgan Says God Spoke to Him After Crash: ‘I Went to the Other Side’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here