*The late King of Pop is passing on his legacy to his children through a fat fortune. According to reports, Michael Jackson’s children are going to be receiving $33 million each, as was his wishes in his will.
The money will be inherited through a trust fund and will later have access to 40% of their father’s estate, currently valued at $300 million.
Sources say the children will have access to their funds at 21 and will have full authority over the fortune at age 40.
In the mean time, father Joe Jackson and both the star’s ex-wives Debbie Rowe and Lisa Marie Presley are not getting a dime, but that was expected, right?
- Rain Pryor Talks Race, Richard Pryor and ‘Fried Chicken & Latkes’
- Exclusive: Dayo Okeniyi Has Pivotal Role in 'Terminator Genysis'
- Dr. Rosie Milligan: The Malignant Hate Cancer Took Nine Lives
- Allen West: Confederate Flag is ‘Manufactured Political Crisis’ by Left
- Panel Photos: Beautiful Textures Presents 'Who Wore What,' BET Awards Fashion Recap [Photos]
- Earl Ofari Hutchinson: Why Are So Many Schools Still Named Robert E. Lee?
- The Socialist's Journal: Quick Hits Part 2
- THE (06-30-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- New Book! 'Diana Ross Reflections'
- EUR on the Scene: BET Experience Fan Fest 2015 (PHOTOS!)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here