*Wouldn’t you just love to work for Oprah? She’s sooooo generous.
Case in point, we’ve learned that the media mogul recently gave her O magazine employees $10,000 each and an Apple iPad, according to a spokeswoman on Wednesday.
“As a thank you for their hard work and dedication, Oprah Winfrey surprised the staff of O, The Oprah Magazine with an Apple iPad and a check for $10,000, to commemorate the magazine’s 10th anniversary,” a magazine spokeswoman said.
The total number of staff members who received the gifts was not made immediately available.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Sheree Whitfield Lands Reality Series About ATL Real Estate
- Quvenzhane Wallis' Book Deal, J-Hud Says Son 'Saved My Life'
- Patti LaBelle, Quentin Tarantino + More on 'The Big Interview'
- 18,500 Parents, Students, and Educators Rally to Demand End to 'Tale of Two School Systems' in New York City [PHOTOS]
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Universal Pictures’ Steve Jobs is a Brilliant Look into a Genius' Mind
- Raven Symone Hates Ethnic Names, Nicki Minaj Beef, Kardashian's Named 1st Family | BHL's This Week
- Jennifer Lopez to Host & Perform the '2015 American Music Awards'
- Instagram Users Post Pics of Male North West Look-alikes
- Sanaa Lathan Lands 'Racially-Charged' Drama, Hannibal Buress Debuts Unaired Pilot
- GOP Gov Freezes Funds for Chicago’s 'Operation CeaseFire' As Homicides Rise
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here