*Wouldn’t you just love to work for Oprah? She’s sooooo generous.
Case in point, we’ve learned that the media mogul recently gave her O magazine employees $10,000 each and an Apple iPad, according to a spokeswoman on Wednesday.
“As a thank you for their hard work and dedication, Oprah Winfrey surprised the staff of O, The Oprah Magazine with an Apple iPad and a check for $10,000, to commemorate the magazine’s 10th anniversary,” a magazine spokeswoman said.
The total number of staff members who received the gifts was not made immediately available.
- Lupita Nyong’o to Make NY Stage Debut in Danai Gurira's ‘Eclipsed’
- Mariah Carey to Direct Hallmark Film, Sets NYC Xmas Shows, European Tour
- Sounds of Blackness Releases Incredible Anthem 'Black Lives Matter: No Justice No Peace!' (WATCH/LISTEN)
- Confederate Flags Left At Martin Luther King’s Church in Atlanta
- Freedom Day Has Come for America's Youngest Murderers (Video)
- ‘Death By Gossip With Wendy Williams’ Set for Fall Debut on ID
- Chief Keef Plans to Perform in 3 Cities Simultaneously Via Hologram
- Instagram’s ‘Hot Gay Dads’ Call it Quits
- Amber Rose Criticized for Teaching Her Baby 'Hood English' (WATCH)
- Mother of Three Killed By Ex-Boyfriend-Baby-Daddy-Gang Member
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here