*What is going on in the world of Hip-Hop? Louisiana rapper Lil Boosie was indicted for first degree murder!
According to reports, the rapper left a man dead by means of gunshot in his home.
The victim – 35-year-old Terry Boyd. Boosie didn’t work alone, however. Two other men were involved as well.
Boosie and the men were also in possession of ecstasy, marijuana, and cocaine. The district attorney is currently seeking the death penalty. He is currently in prison for violating his probation, in the mean time, while being investigated.
He was previously imprisoned for other charges. Although he was sentenced to 10 years, he got off with two.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Old Email from Farrell, PA's New Police Chief Includes the Word 'N*gger' and Prompts Outrage ... and Support from the Town's Black Mayor
- 60% of Staff at Movie Theater in Connecticut Have a Disability
- Bowlegged Lou's Personal Insight Into TV One's UnSung Marathon
- THE (11-26-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- (Listen) ‘The Meaning of Life, Explained By 3rd Graders’ is Brilliant and On Point!
- Nivea Dishes about Her Feelings on Lil Wayne, Christina Milian (Watch)
- Akon and His Mother Owes $36K for Pimped Out Mansion
- Khloe Kardashian Not Spending Thanksgiving With Lamar Odom
- Gonna Fly Now: ‘Creed’ Sets Pre-Thanksgiving Record with $1.4M Box Office
- Black Student Criticizes WWU For Ignoring Racist Threats Against Her
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here