*What is going on in the world of Hip-Hop? Louisiana rapper Lil Boosie was indicted for first degree murder!
According to reports, the rapper left a man dead by means of gunshot in his home.
The victim – 35-year-old Terry Boyd. Boosie didn’t work alone, however. Two other men were involved as well.
Boosie and the men were also in possession of ecstasy, marijuana, and cocaine. The district attorney is currently seeking the death penalty. He is currently in prison for violating his probation, in the mean time, while being investigated.
He was previously imprisoned for other charges. Although he was sentenced to 10 years, he got off with two.
- Kanye West Could've Been Highest Paid on Las Vegas Strip
- Reach Media Welcomes 'Gospel Traxx With Walt Baby Love' to its Urban Lineup
- Tyrese Gibson Responds to Forbes for ‘Green Lantern’ Shade
- Video: Tidal Releases Bizzy Crook's 'From Everything Came Nothing'
- Tasha Cobbs' 'One Place Live' Releases August 21 on Motown Gospel
- Tia Mowry and Pooch Hall Return for 'The Game' Finale
- Problem? Teen Vogue Uses Fair Models for African Braids Feature
- Bobby Seale, Black Panther Professor, Gives History Lesson to D'Angelo (Watch)
- Nick Gordon's Defense in Bobbi Kristina Case: Drugs Responsible
- Man Breaks Down After Recognizing Judge As Former Classmate (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here