*What is going on in the world of Hip-Hop? Louisiana rapper Lil Boosie was indicted for first degree murder!
According to reports, the rapper left a man dead by means of gunshot in his home.
The victim – 35-year-old Terry Boyd. Boosie didn’t work alone, however. Two other men were involved as well.
Boosie and the men were also in possession of ecstasy, marijuana, and cocaine. The district attorney is currently seeking the death penalty. He is currently in prison for violating his probation, in the mean time, while being investigated.
He was previously imprisoned for other charges. Although he was sentenced to 10 years, he got off with two.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Skai Jackson On Being Meme Worthy and Beef with Azealia Banks
- Loni Love Addresses Tamar Braxton Firing in New Video (Watch)
- Mariah Carey Re-Ups with Hallmark Channel for 3 More Films
- Oprah Advised Paul McCartney Against Kanye West Duet Over N-Word
- New Leadership at BET's ‘Being Mary Jane’: Will Packer Replaces EP Mara Brock Akil
- ‘The Real’: Loni Love, Jeannie Mai Show Love to Former Co-host Tamar Braxton
- Black Male Valedictorian, Straight A Student, Barred from Walking Grad Stage
- Two Prince Estate Claimants Object to Required DNA Test
- Woman Arrested Outside Usher’s Studio Defying Restraining Order
- Jason Derulo Splits with 50 Cent’s Baby Mama Daphne Joy
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here