*What is going on in the world of Hip-Hop? Louisiana rapper Lil Boosie was indicted for first degree murder!
According to reports, the rapper left a man dead by means of gunshot in his home.
The victim – 35-year-old Terry Boyd. Boosie didn’t work alone, however. Two other men were involved as well.
Boosie and the men were also in possession of ecstasy, marijuana, and cocaine. The district attorney is currently seeking the death penalty. He is currently in prison for violating his probation, in the mean time, while being investigated.
He was previously imprisoned for other charges. Although he was sentenced to 10 years, he got off with two.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Toni Braxton to Star in Lifetime Biopic 'Un-Break My Heart'
- NeYo Shares Proposal Video, Slams Ex's Sterilization Claims [WATCH]
- Staples Singers Limited Edition 4-CD Box Set to be Released Nov. 13 from Stax/Concord Music Group
- Whoopi Goldberg Blasts Pro-Lifers: ‘Get Out of My Vagina!’
- Jennifer Hudson Dishes on Film Roles, Style and Weight Loss
- Sparkletainment Presents 'Loves Freedom' a One-woman Stage Performance (WATCH)
- 'Why You Always Lying' Creator Calls Viral Success 'Crazy'
- Deitrick Haddon Unveils Cover of 'MasterPiece'
- How to Successfully Balance Family, Parenting and Entertainment
- Terrence Howard Repays Rapper Petey Pablo with Role on 'Empire'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here