*What is going on in the world of Hip-Hop? Louisiana rapper Lil Boosie was indicted for first degree murder!
According to reports, the rapper left a man dead by means of gunshot in his home.
The victim – 35-year-old Terry Boyd. Boosie didn’t work alone, however. Two other men were involved as well.
Boosie and the men were also in possession of ecstasy, marijuana, and cocaine. The district attorney is currently seeking the death penalty. He is currently in prison for violating his probation, in the mean time, while being investigated.
He was previously imprisoned for other charges. Although he was sentenced to 10 years, he got off with two.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- R.Kelly Accused of Screwing Promoter Out of $500k
- W. Kamau Bell Screens 'United Shades of America' in Atlanta
- Flavor Flav Offered to Give O.J. Simpson Back His Bronze Statue
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Javier Colon performs May 4, 2016 at Rams Head on Stage
- Ludacris' Secret to Making it Rain and Having Good Skin (WATCH)
- LL Cool J Charms at ‘Hamilton' - Gabrielle Union Slams Hollywood
- Peter Thomas and Cynthia Bailey Catch New Legal Battle
- Designer of Prince’s Purple Rain, Lovesexy & Parade Album Covers Reminisces
- Prince’s Music Vault Reportedly ‘Drilled Open’ by Bank Overseeing Estate
- Four 911 Calls Made from Paisley Park Between 2013 and Prince’s Death
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here