*A new video game in the works featuring Michael Jackson will use technology that allows users to get their full King of Pop on.
“Your goal is to dance like Michael,” said Tony Key, marketing vice president for game developer Ubisoft. “Do what the guy on the screen is doing and you’re there. It’ll score you based on the quality of your performance.”
Ubisoft announced Monday that the as-yet-unnamed game will be among the first to use Kinect and Move, the respective motion-detecting camera systems for Microsoft’s Xbox 360 and Sony’s PlayStation 3 due out this holiday season.
The game’s launch will roughly coincide with the November debut of a new album containing unreleased Jackson recordings. Versions of the game, which will feature songs from Jackson’s catalog, including “Billie Jean” and “Beat It,” will also be available for Nintendo’s Wii and the Nintendo DS and PlayStation Portable handheld consoles.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Kym Whitley: Inspiring Adoptive Parents While 'Building Memories' [EUR Exclusive]
- Must See! Tracee Ellis Ross Sings with Mom Diana in 'Vegas (WATCH)
- Watch: Mr. 'N*ggers Gotta Learn How to Read' Resigns Police Chief Gig (After Only One week!)
- NYC Cabbie: Roker Snub a ‘Misunderstanding’; Peele & Peretti Get Engaged
- Black Pastors Dispute Donald Trump’s Endorsement Claim for Meeting
- How the #BLM Movement Stays Alive & Effective Outside Spotlight
- THE (11-30-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- 'Carol' Explores Lesbian Love in the 50s
- Uzo Aduba: 'Bigger, Higher and Braver,' Thanks to Queen Latifah
- Mystery Collector Buys Wu-Tang's Album for Millions / Usher's #Eggplant Confession
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here