*TV Guide’s William Keck has more details of the character Vanessa Williams will play this fall on ABC’s “Desperate Housewives.”
The former “Ugly Betty” star will play Renee Filmore-Jones, an old college friend of Lynette Scavo (Felicity Huffman). “They were rivals back in the ’80s, and we can certainly expect that relationship to continue in Fairview,” writes Keck.
Renee has been married for years to a handsome, hunky man named Keith Jones, a role that has yet to be cast. “They have no kids, meaning Renee has spent all these years just being a housewife supporting her man,” notes Keck. “But she’s reached a time in her life when she wants to do more.
Oh, one last thing: she has a secret.
- NYC Principal Commits Suicide After Found Cheating on Common Core Test, DOE Releases Statement (Video)
- Gilbert Arenas' Deadly Accuracy Gets Him Banned From County Fair
- Khloe Kardashian Denies Cocaine Use at Kylie's Graduation Party
- Jill Scott Set to Perform Live on ABC's 'GMA' Tuesday at 7 AM
- Bobbi Kristina Brown Funeral to be Held This Week; Family Source Says She Will Be Buried Near Her Mother Whitney Houston
- Derek Luke Slams Instagram Trolls, Defends Interracial Marriage
- Bill Cosby Story Triggers Hacker Attack on New York Magazine Website
- Sandra Bland Co-Inmate Certain Suicide is Cause of Death
- Anthony Davis Turned Down 'DWTS' Because, 'I Can't Dance'
- Dionne Warwick Says Bobbi Kristina, 'In Much Better Hands Now’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here