*TV Guide’s William Keck has more details of the character Vanessa Williams will play this fall on ABC’s “Desperate Housewives.”
The former “Ugly Betty” star will play Renee Filmore-Jones, an old college friend of Lynette Scavo (Felicity Huffman). “They were rivals back in the ’80s, and we can certainly expect that relationship to continue in Fairview,” writes Keck.
Renee has been married for years to a handsome, hunky man named Keith Jones, a role that has yet to be cast. “They have no kids, meaning Renee has spent all these years just being a housewife supporting her man,” notes Keck. “But she’s reached a time in her life when she wants to do more.
Oh, one last thing: she has a secret.
- Patty Farmer's 'Playboy Swings' Releases in September
- Thriller: Sanaa, Ealy & Chestnut in Trailer for 'The Perfect Guy' (WATCH)
- Tyra Banks Rants About Industry Pressure on New Models
- Uzo Aduba Stuns 'The View' Cast with Her Operatic Voice (WATCH)
- Antonio Fargas Gives Props to Rihanna for 'BBHMM'
- Announcing the Luther Vandross Estate's 'Power of Love Experience'
- Google Apologizes for App that Calls Black People 'Gorillas'
- Warren Sapp Might Be Going to Jail for Breaking Plea Deal
- Sizzling Summer Movies Heat Up Box Office
- Black Women Fastest Growing Group of Entrepreneurs in U.S
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here