*TV Guide’s William Keck has more details of the character Vanessa Williams will play this fall on ABC’s “Desperate Housewives.”
The former “Ugly Betty” star will play Renee Filmore-Jones, an old college friend of Lynette Scavo (Felicity Huffman). “They were rivals back in the ’80s, and we can certainly expect that relationship to continue in Fairview,” writes Keck.
Renee has been married for years to a handsome, hunky man named Keith Jones, a role that has yet to be cast. “They have no kids, meaning Renee has spent all these years just being a housewife supporting her man,” notes Keck. “But she’s reached a time in her life when she wants to do more.
Oh, one last thing: she has a secret.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- VIDEO: Who will President Obama Pick to Replace Justice Scalia?
- Toni Braxton Confirms 'Love, Marriage & Divorce Part 2' with Babyface
- Jaden Smith Flaunts New Tesla X, That's Not Even Available Yet
- Obama Informs Republicans He WILL Nominate Scalia's Replacement
- Hip-Hop Met Fats Waller in LA!
- Michael Jordan's Rep Responds to 'Crying Jordan' Memes
- Supreme Court Associate Justice Antonin Scalia Found Dead
- Steph, Ayesha & Michelle Have Fun with 'Banana' Song (WATCH)
- TV Review: The Black Panthers Van Guard of the Revolution
- Wendy Williams Blasts Ciara Over $15 Million Future Lawsuit
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here