*TV Guide’s William Keck has more details of the character Vanessa Williams will play this fall on ABC’s “Desperate Housewives.”
The former “Ugly Betty” star will play Renee Filmore-Jones, an old college friend of Lynette Scavo (Felicity Huffman). “They were rivals back in the ’80s, and we can certainly expect that relationship to continue in Fairview,” writes Keck.
Renee has been married for years to a handsome, hunky man named Keith Jones, a role that has yet to be cast. “They have no kids, meaning Renee has spent all these years just being a housewife supporting her man,” notes Keck. “But she’s reached a time in her life when she wants to do more.
Oh, one last thing: she has a secret.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Ebony Celebrates Black Power with Williams, Belafonte and Zendaya
- Boxer Yusaf Mack is Attracted to Transgenders; Inspired by Caitlyn Jenner
- Editorial: Instead of 'Is it Because I'm Black?' - Why Not, 'Is it Because You're White?'
- Whoa! This is T-Pain ... Performing Minus Auto Tune? (Watch/Listen)
- Dick Wolf: King of Crossovers Takes Chicago, Talks TV Dominance [EUR Exclusive]
- Jill Scott: ''Soul Train' Brought Soul Into Everyone’s House'
- Presenting Ice-T and Coco's New Baby: Chanel Nicole
- Black Teen Vlogger Renounces Conservatism; Laquan McDonald Killing Convinced Him
- Girls Want to Join the Boys Scouts of America
- Lil Boosie Rants Frustration with 'Gay Sh*t' On TV
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here