*TV Guide’s William Keck has more details of the character Vanessa Williams will play this fall on ABC’s “Desperate Housewives.”
The former “Ugly Betty” star will play Renee Filmore-Jones, an old college friend of Lynette Scavo (Felicity Huffman). “They were rivals back in the ’80s, and we can certainly expect that relationship to continue in Fairview,” writes Keck.
Renee has been married for years to a handsome, hunky man named Keith Jones, a role that has yet to be cast. “They have no kids, meaning Renee has spent all these years just being a housewife supporting her man,” notes Keck. “But she’s reached a time in her life when she wants to do more.
Oh, one last thing: she has a secret.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Laverne Cox Responds to Her ‘Rocky Horror’ Reboot Critics
- Seniors Get In Formation for 'Lemonade,' Pittsburgh Police Resist
- Black Lives Matter Echoes the Evolution of Black Panther Party
- BLM Activist Charles Wade Charged With Pimping 17-Year-Old Girl
- THE (05-30-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Blac Chyna and Rob K Stand to Make $1 Million for Bay Pics
- Beyoncé Earns Big for Tidal, Superjam 2016 Lineup Announced
- Monica Updates Fans On Marriage Status, Praises Husband
- Endangered Gorilla Killed After 4-Yr-Old Boy Enters Habitat (WATCH Dramatic Video)
- Keke Palmer Denies Joining 'The Real' - Tamar in Tears Over Firing (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here