*Lifetime, already in the Heidi Klum business with “Project Runway,” is bringing her husband Seal onto the network in a new reality series that features the couple giving love advice.
“Love’s Divine,” according to People.com, has yet to begin filming, and Klum is keeping quiet about the show’s details. She did, however, reveal that her experience as a wife and mom is just the right formula to make the show a success.
“[Seal and I] make special moments into something big and noticeable for everyone in our family,” Klum tells People. “For birthdays, we handcraft special cards and gifts. We hang welcome signs when Dad comes home from long travels or when the tooth fairy comes at night. With a family of six, there is always something to make, create and do together.”
“That’s all I can say for now,” she adds. “It’s way too early to even talk about it.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- 60% of Staff at Movie Theater in Connecticut Have a Disability
- Bowlegged Lou's Personal Insight Into TV One's UnSung Marathon
- THE (11-26-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- (Listen) ‘The Meaning of Life, Explained By 3rd Graders’ is Brilliant and On Point!
- Nivea Dishes about Her Feelings on Lil Wayne, Christina Milian (Watch)
- Akon and His Mother Owes $36K for Pimped Out Mansion
- Khloe Kardashian Not Spending Thanksgiving With Lamar Odom
- Gonna Fly Now: ‘Creed’ Sets Pre-Thanksgiving Record with $1.4M Box Office
- Black Student Criticizes WWU For Ignoring Racist Threats Against Her
- EUR on Set with 'Rosewood's' Morris Chestnut & Taye Diggs WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here