*Lifetime, already in the Heidi Klum business with “Project Runway,” is bringing her husband Seal onto the network in a new reality series that features the couple giving love advice.
“Love’s Divine,” according to People.com, has yet to begin filming, and Klum is keeping quiet about the show’s details. She did, however, reveal that her experience as a wife and mom is just the right formula to make the show a success.
“[Seal and I] make special moments into something big and noticeable for everyone in our family,” Klum tells People. “For birthdays, we handcraft special cards and gifts. We hang welcome signs when Dad comes home from long travels or when the tooth fairy comes at night. With a family of six, there is always something to make, create and do together.”
“That’s all I can say for now,” she adds. “It’s way too early to even talk about it.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- VIDEO: Who will President Obama Pick to Replace Justice Scalia?
- Toni Braxton Confirms 'Love, Marriage & Divorce Part 2' with Babyface
- Jaden Smith Flaunts New Tesla X, That's Not Even Available Yet
- Obama Informs Republicans He WILL Nominate Scalia's Replacement
- Hip-Hop Met Fats Waller in LA!
- Michael Jordan's Rep Responds to 'Crying Jordan' Memes
- Supreme Court Associate Justice Antonin Scalia Found Dead
- Steph, Ayesha & Michelle Have Fun with 'Banana' Song (WATCH)
- TV Review: The Black Panthers Van Guard of the Revolution
- Wendy Williams Blasts Ciara Over $15 Million Future Lawsuit
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here