*Lifetime, already in the Heidi Klum business with “Project Runway,” is bringing her husband Seal onto the network in a new reality series that features the couple giving love advice.
“Love’s Divine,” according to People.com, has yet to begin filming, and Klum is keeping quiet about the show’s details. She did, however, reveal that her experience as a wife and mom is just the right formula to make the show a success.
“[Seal and I] make special moments into something big and noticeable for everyone in our family,” Klum tells People. “For birthdays, we handcraft special cards and gifts. We hang welcome signs when Dad comes home from long travels or when the tooth fairy comes at night. With a family of six, there is always something to make, create and do together.”
“That’s all I can say for now,” she adds. “It’s way too early to even talk about it.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Great Beginnings Hosts: 'It Takes a Village' to Celebrate Healthy Babies, Friday May 27
- THE (05-25-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Report: Tamar's Attitude Towards ('The Real') Producers Did Her in
- Ringside Update / A Triple Boxing Championship Weekend
- Soulja Boy Exaggerated $400M Payday from World Poker Fund
- Skai Jackson On Being Meme Worthy and Beef with Azealia Banks
- Loni Love Addresses Tamar Braxton Firing in New Video (Watch)
- Mariah Carey Re-Ups with Hallmark Channel for 3 More Films
- Oprah Advised Paul McCartney Against Kanye West Duet Over N-Word
- New Leadership at BET's ‘Being Mary Jane’: Will Packer Replaces EP Mara Brock Akil
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here