*Lifetime, already in the Heidi Klum business with “Project Runway,” is bringing her husband Seal onto the network in a new reality series that features the couple giving love advice.
“Love’s Divine,” according to People.com, has yet to begin filming, and Klum is keeping quiet about the show’s details. She did, however, reveal that her experience as a wife and mom is just the right formula to make the show a success.
“[Seal and I] make special moments into something big and noticeable for everyone in our family,” Klum tells People. “For birthdays, we handcraft special cards and gifts. We hang welcome signs when Dad comes home from long travels or when the tooth fairy comes at night. With a family of six, there is always something to make, create and do together.”
“That’s all I can say for now,” she adds. “It’s way too early to even talk about it.”
- Antonio Fargas Gives Props to Rihanna for 'BBHMM'
- Announcing the Luther Vandross Estate's 'Power of Love Experience'
- Google Apologizes for App that Calls Black People 'Gorillas'
- Warren Sapp Might Be Going to Jail for Breaking Plea Deal
- Sizzling Summer Movies Heat Up Box Office
- Black Women Fastest Growing Group of Entrepreneurs in U.S
- Once Homeless and Alone in NYC, Man Receives Yale Scholarship
- Rihanna’s BET Appearance Was Simply Marketing Trickery
- America: A Nation Under Sin or Love?
- Diddy's Fall, Racist Arsonists, Nene Leakes and More News! | BHL's This Week
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here