*Lifetime, already in the Heidi Klum business with “Project Runway,” is bringing her husband Seal onto the network in a new reality series that features the couple giving love advice.
“Love’s Divine,” according to People.com, has yet to begin filming, and Klum is keeping quiet about the show’s details. She did, however, reveal that her experience as a wife and mom is just the right formula to make the show a success.
“[Seal and I] make special moments into something big and noticeable for everyone in our family,” Klum tells People. “For birthdays, we handcraft special cards and gifts. We hang welcome signs when Dad comes home from long travels or when the tooth fairy comes at night. With a family of six, there is always something to make, create and do together.”
“That’s all I can say for now,” she adds. “It’s way too early to even talk about it.”
- Russell Westbrook's Weekend Plans Include Wedding to Girlfriend
- Flanagan’s Family Releases Statement in Aftermath of Virginia Shooting (WATCH)
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Karen Clark Sheard is ‘Destined to Win’; New Album Debuts at #2
- A Hate Crime is a Hate Crime No Matter the Color of the Perpetrator
- EUR Tech Review: Samsung 2015: The Note 5 and Galaxy S6 Plus (VIDEO)
- The Truth About Coffee and the Diabetes Risk
- THE (08-28-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Usain Bolt Mowed Down by Segway (WATCH)
- Debbie Allen Dance Academy Offers scholarship to an ‘Uplifting Minds II’ Talent on Saturday October 24
- Let's Get Direct! Fail to Win!
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here