*T.I. has revealed that he is the new face of Remy Martin after striking a deal with the liquor brand in France.
“I’m now the official endorser and global spokesman for Remy Martin cognac,” T.I. told Ryan Cameron of Atlanta’s V-103, calling his experience in France “mind blowing.”
The rapper, whose new album “King Uncaged” is due Aug. 17, was on the radio show to promote his upcoming movie “Takers,” which also stars Chris Brown, Idris Elba, Michael Ealy and others.
The rapper also revealed he is in talks to reprise his role in a sequel to “ATL.”
- #BlackLivesMatter Critic Peggy Hubbard Tells Activists to 'Bite Me'
- The Weeknd Covers Beyonce at Billboard Hot 100 Festival [Watch]
- Ohio Cop Pulls Man Over for 'Making Direct Eye Contact' (Watch)
- WATCH! Rapper Kevin Gates Viciously Kicks Woman in Chest/Facial Area
- History Making ‘Les Miserables’ Star Kyle Jean-Baptiste Dies at 21
- EUR on the Scene: Exclusive Look Inside the 2015 VMAs
- Jamaican Author Shares Her Story on Being Raped at Gunpoint; Empowers Women to Triumph Over Adversity
- Detroit's ZanYe Digs Deep for Ballroom with Reboot of Four Tops Classic
- Fox Gives ‘Empire’ Fans Early Prep for Season 2 with 22-Minute Featurette (WATCH)
- Chrissy Teigen and John Legend's Marriage Inspires New Sitcom
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here