*T.I. has revealed that he is the new face of Remy Martin after striking a deal with the liquor brand in France.
“I’m now the official endorser and global spokesman for Remy Martin cognac,” T.I. told Ryan Cameron of Atlanta’s V-103, calling his experience in France “mind blowing.”
The rapper, whose new album “King Uncaged” is due Aug. 17, was on the radio show to promote his upcoming movie “Takers,” which also stars Chris Brown, Idris Elba, Michael Ealy and others.
The rapper also revealed he is in talks to reprise his role in a sequel to “ATL.”
- Donald Trump: Obama Blew it for Future Black President Hopefuls
- The Socialist's Journal: The Value of Lives (Cecil the Lion)
- Min. Paul Scott/Straight Outta Con Man: Exposin’ the Truth About NWA
- 'Straight Outta Compton' Cast Talks' Straight Outta Compton' (Watch)
- Karen Clark Sheard Drops Highly Anticipated New Release 'Destined to Win'
- THE (08-04-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Raynette Turner's Death Leads to Probe by State Appointed Special Prosecutor
- Snoop Dogg Has Over $200K Seized at Italian Airport
- ‘Straight Outta Compton’: The Most Important Film of the Year
- Bobbi Kristina and Whitney: Reunited in Death; Buried Side by Side
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here