*T.I. has revealed that he is the new face of Remy Martin after striking a deal with the liquor brand in France.
“I’m now the official endorser and global spokesman for Remy Martin cognac,” T.I. told Ryan Cameron of Atlanta’s V-103, calling his experience in France “mind blowing.”
The rapper, whose new album “King Uncaged” is due Aug. 17, was on the radio show to promote his upcoming movie “Takers,” which also stars Chris Brown, Idris Elba, Michael Ealy and others.
The rapper also revealed he is in talks to reprise his role in a sequel to “ATL.”
- Tamera Mowry-Housley Welcomes Daughter
- TMZ Claims Someone is Shopping Bobbi Kristina's Death Bed Photo
- The NBA Demands Removal of Flag & No More Systematic Racism
- Deya Gets Direct with Single Men (WATCH)
- ‘Star Trek's’ George Takei: Clarence Thomas is ‘A Clown in Blackface’ (WATCH)
- Kendrick Lamar Responds to Geraldo Rivera's Crazy Criticism
- BET Awards Fashion on Fleek (Watch)
- Shocking Radiation Experiments on Black Children Left Holes in Head (Watch)
- Lupita Nyong’o Joins the Fight Against Elephant Poaching
- Tiger Woods in Denial Mode About Affair with Fellow Golfer’s Ex-Wife
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here