*T.I. has revealed that he is the new face of Remy Martin after striking a deal with the liquor brand in France.
“I’m now the official endorser and global spokesman for Remy Martin cognac,” T.I. told Ryan Cameron of Atlanta’s V-103, calling his experience in France “mind blowing.”
The rapper, whose new album “King Uncaged” is due Aug. 17, was on the radio show to promote his upcoming movie “Takers,” which also stars Chris Brown, Idris Elba, Michael Ealy and others.
The rapper also revealed he is in talks to reprise his role in a sequel to “ATL.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- EURweb.com Partners with Blackmon Entertainment Media on Exclusive New Media Licensing Deal
- It's GAME Time! Says Fashion Accessory Brand, Sprayground
- Trump Takes GOP Nomination; Will Black America Listen to His Presidential Plan? (Video)
- Afrika Bambaataa Now Accused of Molesting Hundreds of Boys
- Prince Offered to Mentor Chris Brown After Rihanna Incident
- OWN Staff Blindsided by Exit of Oprah’s Longtime Confident Sheri Salata (Report)
- FoxNews.Com Pulls Comment Section of Malia Obama Story After Racists Take Over
- Pres. Obama Drinks Filtered Flint Water to Show It's Safe (Watch)
- Blake Shelton Curses Out Beyonce’s Country Haters (Watch)
- Report: Janet Jackson Pregnant With First Child at Nearly 50
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here