*T.I. has revealed that he is the new face of Remy Martin after striking a deal with the liquor brand in France.
“I’m now the official endorser and global spokesman for Remy Martin cognac,” T.I. told Ryan Cameron of Atlanta’s V-103, calling his experience in France “mind blowing.”
The rapper, whose new album “King Uncaged” is due Aug. 17, was on the radio show to promote his upcoming movie “Takers,” which also stars Chris Brown, Idris Elba, Michael Ealy and others.
The rapper also revealed he is in talks to reprise his role in a sequel to “ATL.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Josh Childress Opens Up about Why Millionaire Ballers Go Broke
- Janelle Monáe to Wardrobe Critic: ‘I’m Not For Male Consumption’
- S. Epatha Merkerson: ‘I Won’t Even Read a Script with a Snake in it’
- 'Ice Age' Interview: 'Hit This...We're Done Anyways' - Wanda Sykes (WATCH)
- After UK’s ‘Brexit’ Vote, Texas Secessionists Call for ‘Texit’
- Mariah Carey to Receive Bravo’s 1st Ever ‘Giving Me Life Achievement Award’
- Parliament-Funkadelic Keyboardist Bernie Worrell Dies at 72
- Erykah Badu Directs Video for Robert Glasper Collabo ‘Maiysha (So Long)’ (Watch)
- TLC Begins Production on Tyler Perry's 'Too Close to Home'
- Deon Cole of ‘Black-ish’ Scores Standup Special on Comedy Central
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here