*Saturday in Maine, television host Montel Williams spoke at yesterday’s Maine Medical Marijuana conference.
He was at the event, held at the University of Southern Maine, to speak about the state’s new law allowing medical marijuana dispensaries in hopes that he could be a voice for patients and caregivers who are often not heard in public debates and conferences around the country on the legality and validity of the use of this form of medication.
At one point when his pain level became so bad and was in tears, attending Cumberland County Sheriff Mark Dion shouted from the audience “why don’t you just take your medicine?” … the audience applauded and stood as Williams sat down, pulled out a joint and fired it up, lighting up the approval meter of the attendee’s present.
Click HERE for more info.
Watch this video report for info:
- Neechy Gospel: New Music Video From Jonathan McReynolds LIMP
- Birdman Finally Speaks About Fallout with Lil Wayne (WATCH)
- Presidential Candidates Stymied by Black Lives Matter Movement
- Bounce TV to Launch New Original Series 'In The Cut' Tuesday August 25 at 9:00 p.m.
- John Legend Will Executive Produce and Score Slave Drama Series
- Racist Yells N-word At Black Mom; Lectures Her on Constitution (WATCH)
- Kelly Price Thinks Cops Need to Throw the book at Nick Gordon (WATCH)
- Michael Gordon Bennett Calls Himself America's Whitest Black Kid
- FAMU Awarded $675,000, Multi-Year NCAA Academic Grant
- Naomi Campbell Still Gets Jitters Before Strutting the Runway
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here