*Saturday in Maine, television host Montel Williams spoke at yesterday’s Maine Medical Marijuana conference.
He was at the event, held at the University of Southern Maine, to speak about the state’s new law allowing medical marijuana dispensaries in hopes that he could be a voice for patients and caregivers who are often not heard in public debates and conferences around the country on the legality and validity of the use of this form of medication.
At one point when his pain level became so bad and was in tears, attending Cumberland County Sheriff Mark Dion shouted from the audience “why don’t you just take your medicine?” … the audience applauded and stood as Williams sat down, pulled out a joint and fired it up, lighting up the approval meter of the attendee’s present.
Click HERE for more info.
Watch this video report for info:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Aretha Franklin to Perform for First Time Ever in Windsor, Ontario, Canada
- LAUSD Whistleblower Protection - Does it Exist?
- Meryl Streep's 'We’re all African' Crazy Talk About Diversity
- Cam Newton Posts Heartfelt Message to his Supporters
- Boot Campaign Honors Lieutenant Colonel Dr. Marie Walters
- Black History Month at ESPN: 'SportsCenter' at Hampton for Historic Lacrosse Match; ‘Rise Up’; ‘Spike Lee’s Lil Joints’; NBA's John Wall & Miyah
- ICYMI: POTUS on ‘Ellen’; Ruben & Fantasia on ‘American Idol’ (Watch)
- Review: American Masters: B.B. King: The Life Of Riley (Fri, Feb. 12, PBS)
- Hannibal Buress Joins Cast of 'Baywatch' Movie
- ‘Lethal Weapon’ TV Reboot Taps Damon Wayans for Danny Glover Role
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here