*CHICAGO, IL — Kizart Media Partners (KMP) and the National Association of Black Owned Broadcasters (NABOB) will host an unprecedented forum of CEOs of Specialized African-American Agencies, national retailers, including Home Depot, AARP, Boost Mobile and others, and keynote addresses from NBC Universal and CEO of company that places more than $25 billion in measured media, at this year’s 10th Annual Power of Urban Radio Forum (PURF) at the Ritz-Carlton Hotel in Washington, DC , Thursday, September 16, during the 40th Annual Legislative Conference of the Congressional Black Caucus Foundation.
“It’s clear from the powerful line-up of panel participants and keynote speakers that this is the most impactful Power of Urban Radio Forum to date,” commented Sherman Kizart, KMP, Managing Director and founder of the PURF. The partnership of PURF with NABOB for its Fall Management Conference makes this event a “must attend” for broadcast owners and their management and sales teams, along with advertising and other marketing professionals.” Kizart added. The PURF/NABOB agenda includes:
-National marketers session with leading executives from Hewlett Packard, American Association of Retired People (AARP), Boost Mobile, and Home Depot
-Leading media agency session with executives from Uniworld Group, Burrell Communications Group, Group M, Camelot Advertising, and Tapestry Partners
-Special African-American Agency CEO session featuring Fuse Advertising, Sanders Wingo-Advertising, Carol H. Williams Advertising, Owens Morris Comm., Burrell Comm., Group and Matlock Advertising and Public Relations.
-Two stunning keynote addresses:
— Paula Madison, EVP/Chief Diversity Officer, NBC Universal, will discuss NBC Universal multi-million dollar advertising commitment to minority media
— Rob Norman, CEO/Group M-North America, Group M is parent company of Mindshare, Media Edge, Mediacom, and Maxus Global, which plans and places over $25B in measured media
Ken Smikle, President of Target Market News will ensure that the discussions are engaging and informative as lead moderator for the panel discussions.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Michelle Obama and Daughters Sasha, Malia Head to Africa
- The Story Behind Jill Scott's Surprise Marriage (VIDEOS)
- We Remember: Celebrity Photographer Bill Jones Dies at 83
- Zoe Saldana to 'Nina' Critics: 'Don’t Address Me with Such Disdain'
- Serena Williams Confesses She Was Sore After Twerking For Beyonce
- 'Natural' Black Bride Goes Viral - The Game Taunts Chris Brown
- Glam-Horror 'The Neon Demon' is a 'Celebration of Narcissism'
- Óscar Jaenada Says 'The Shallows' Set to 'Become A Classic’ [EUR Exclusive]
- Miramax Acquires Whitney Doc, Johnnie Cochran Film Finds Director
- Fewer Sex Partners Leads To Divorce, Nick Young & Iggy Azalea 'Split' | BHL's This Week (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here