*CHICAGO, IL — Kizart Media Partners (KMP) and the National Association of Black Owned Broadcasters (NABOB) will host an unprecedented forum of CEOs of Specialized African-American Agencies, national retailers, including Home Depot, AARP, Boost Mobile and others, and keynote addresses from NBC Universal and CEO of company that places more than $25 billion in measured media, at this year’s 10th Annual Power of Urban Radio Forum (PURF) at the Ritz-Carlton Hotel in Washington, DC , Thursday, September 16, during the 40th Annual Legislative Conference of the Congressional Black Caucus Foundation.
“It’s clear from the powerful line-up of panel participants and keynote speakers that this is the most impactful Power of Urban Radio Forum to date,” commented Sherman Kizart, KMP, Managing Director and founder of the PURF. The partnership of PURF with NABOB for its Fall Management Conference makes this event a “must attend” for broadcast owners and their management and sales teams, along with advertising and other marketing professionals.” Kizart added. The PURF/NABOB agenda includes:
-National marketers session with leading executives from Hewlett Packard, American Association of Retired People (AARP), Boost Mobile, and Home Depot
-Leading media agency session with executives from Uniworld Group, Burrell Communications Group, Group M, Camelot Advertising, and Tapestry Partners
-Special African-American Agency CEO session featuring Fuse Advertising, Sanders Wingo-Advertising, Carol H. Williams Advertising, Owens Morris Comm., Burrell Comm., Group and Matlock Advertising and Public Relations.
-Two stunning keynote addresses:
— Paula Madison, EVP/Chief Diversity Officer, NBC Universal, will discuss NBC Universal multi-million dollar advertising commitment to minority media
— Rob Norman, CEO/Group M-North America, Group M is parent company of Mindshare, Media Edge, Mediacom, and Maxus Global, which plans and places over $25B in measured media
Ken Smikle, President of Target Market News will ensure that the discussions are engaging and informative as lead moderator for the panel discussions.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- DC Black Entrepreneur Debuts Internship Matchmaker Service
- THE (02-12-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Public Invited to Watch Kendrick Lamar Receive Key to the City of Compton
- Why Are (White) People Suddenly Afraid of Beyonce's Black Pride?
- Jada Pinkett-Smith Addresses Idris Elba's 'Beasts' Oscar Snub
- Aaron Neville Brings His Quintet to Santa Monica ... and Shares His 'True Story' With EURweb
- For My Animal Loving Friends, Check Out This Unlikely Pair! (Watch)
- Toronto Councillor Want Beyonce Investigated for Black Panther Ties
- He Used to Walk 21-Miles to Work, Now He Drives & is Overweight
- Malcolm Jamal Warner on Ride-Or-Die Friendship Between OJ and AC (Exclusive)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here