*Gospel artist Darwin Hobbs has been hospitalized in Atlanta due to large blood clots in his lungs. He recently underwent a lap band surgery, which according to reports went well.
Hobbs has lost quite a bit of weight, but is still working to reach his weight loss goal, according to publicist Gwendolyn Quinn.
His wife, Traci Hobbs, says the doctors are keeping him in the hospital due to the recent surgery, but the family is looking forward to his release soon.
“Darwin is stable and they have started him on the blood thinners for the blood clots,” said Traci. “Please continue to keep Darwin lifted up in prayer. We’re believing God that the blood thinners will work and dissolve the blood clots.”
Hobbs has been busy promoting his new project, “Champion,” which was released in June. He was on his way to a radio event in Indianapolis when he was diverted to the hospital by his doctor because Hobbs was having trouble breathing.
- Neighbors Watch in Horror as Two Girls Jump from Burning Building
- Watch FSU QB De’Andre Johnson PUNCH Woman in Face; Gets Released
- EUR Speaks with Kem, Lalah Hathaway & Dee-1 At 2015 Essence Festival (WATCH)
- Beyoncé Video Inspires Curvy 68 Story Australian Skyscraper
- Turner's Two Cents: Obama Did Not Call Immigrants Gangbangers
- $2 Million Lawsuit Filed Against Former NBA Player Tyrone Hill
- Chicago’s Tragic, Unending 4th of July Gun Violence Ritual Continues
- The Socialist's Journal: The Peril of Being Hillary Clinton
- Gunshots Damage 3 Luxury Cars At Studio Connected with Rick Ross
- THE (07-07-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here