*Rapper Foxy Brown was arrested in Brooklyn Wednesday after violating a protective order to stay away from the neighbor she was accused of assaulting three years ago…and then mooning her.
According to the New York Daily News, Brown was rehearsing in her Prospect Heights home before she got into another spat outside with Arlene Raymond, whom the rapper was accused of giving a BlackBerry beatdown in 2007.
According to reports, Raymond looked at Brown – and Foxy flipped out, yelling, “B****, what are you looking at? What the f*** are you looking at?”
The complaint claims Foxy then, “bent over and thrust [her] buttocks at the [neighbor] while shouting … ‘kiss my ass.'”
Raymond, who had taken out a restraining order against Brown following the BlackBerry beatdown, called police.
Brown is now facing six criminal charges over the alleged incident, including public lewdness, menacing, harassment and one count of criminal contempt – a class E felony – for violating Raymond’s order of protection. The rap star, born Inga Marchand, was immediately released on bail.
Foxy’s manager claims her client was just walking to her car when the neighbor started yelling.
- Lee Daniels, L.A. Reid to Speak at Mariah Carey’s Hollywood Star Ceremony
- Chicago Police Tow Car With Deceased Bodies Inside...Public Raises Hell! (Watch)
- Cops Kept Rihanna from Performing Free Freddie Gray Concert
- Steven Ivory: GOP and Trump—Pot, Meet Kettle
- Report: Whitney Decides Where Fortune Goes; Bobby Screwed
- Hasselbeck: Sandra Bland Could've Used Cigarette as a Weapon (WATCH)
- Ralkina Jones: 3rd Black Woman in Two Weeks to Die in Jail Cell
- Rapper Styles P Reveals Daughter Committed Suicide
- Hulk Hogan Wonders Why Obama Can Use N-Word and Not Him in Retweet
- Joe Jackson Alert, Feeling Good After Stroke, Heart Attacks
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here