*Rapper Foxy Brown was arrested in Brooklyn Wednesday after violating a protective order to stay away from the neighbor she was accused of assaulting three years ago…and then mooning her.
According to the New York Daily News, Brown was rehearsing in her Prospect Heights home before she got into another spat outside with Arlene Raymond, whom the rapper was accused of giving a BlackBerry beatdown in 2007.
According to reports, Raymond looked at Brown – and Foxy flipped out, yelling, “B****, what are you looking at? What the f*** are you looking at?”
The complaint claims Foxy then, “bent over and thrust [her] buttocks at the [neighbor] while shouting … ‘kiss my ass.'”
Raymond, who had taken out a restraining order against Brown following the BlackBerry beatdown, called police.
Brown is now facing six criminal charges over the alleged incident, including public lewdness, menacing, harassment and one count of criminal contempt – a class E felony – for violating Raymond’s order of protection. The rap star, born Inga Marchand, was immediately released on bail.
Foxy’s manager claims her client was just walking to her car when the neighbor started yelling.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Ava DuVernay Being Courted to Direct Two Feature Films
- Taraji P. Henson Blames Coldplay/Maroon 5 Mixup on Her Friends (Watch)
- Gil Robertson: The 'African American Film Critics Association Awards' Interview with Kam Williams
- Flavor Flav Pleads No Contest in Vegas DUI Case
- ‘Black-ish’ To Address Police Brutality in Feb. 24 Episode
- J.Lo's 'Shades of Blue' Scores Second Season
- Lamar Sally: ‘Sherri Shepherd Has Made My Life A Living Hell’
- Super Bowl 50: As Seen From Beyonce’s Instagram
- 'Wendy's Style Squad' Coming to BET
- Bills RB LeSean McCoy Scraps With 3 Off-Duty Cops Over Bubbly
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here