*Rapper Foxy Brown was arrested in Brooklyn Wednesday after violating a protective order to stay away from the neighbor she was accused of assaulting three years ago…and then mooning her.
According to the New York Daily News, Brown was rehearsing in her Prospect Heights home before she got into another spat outside with Arlene Raymond, whom the rapper was accused of giving a BlackBerry beatdown in 2007.
According to reports, Raymond looked at Brown – and Foxy flipped out, yelling, “B****, what are you looking at? What the f*** are you looking at?”
The complaint claims Foxy then, “bent over and thrust [her] buttocks at the [neighbor] while shouting … ‘kiss my ass.'”
Raymond, who had taken out a restraining order against Brown following the BlackBerry beatdown, called police.
Brown is now facing six criminal charges over the alleged incident, including public lewdness, menacing, harassment and one count of criminal contempt – a class E felony – for violating Raymond’s order of protection. The rap star, born Inga Marchand, was immediately released on bail.
Foxy’s manager claims her client was just walking to her car when the neighbor started yelling.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Remodeling Your Home: The Risks You Need to Know
- THE (05-02-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- OMG! Did Facebook CEO, Mark Zuckerberg, Really Respond to My Friendly 'Hello?'
- Wendy Raquel Robinson Pays Tribute to Iconic Artist Prince
- Kelly Rowland's New Music Series Has Her Missing Destiny’s Child
- Tyra Banks, Misty Copeland to Speak During Essence Experience
- Tyler Perry Talks Following His Own Path to Saving OWN
- John Singleton and Gary Owen Score BET Series Deals
- Opinion: Presidential Correspondence Dinner not a Place for the word 'Ni*ga'
- Wendell James Grand Marshall for Long Beach Pride Parade
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here