*Rapper Foxy Brown was arrested in Brooklyn Wednesday after violating a protective order to stay away from the neighbor she was accused of assaulting three years ago…and then mooning her.
According to the New York Daily News, Brown was rehearsing in her Prospect Heights home before she got into another spat outside with Arlene Raymond, whom the rapper was accused of giving a BlackBerry beatdown in 2007.
According to reports, Raymond looked at Brown – and Foxy flipped out, yelling, “B****, what are you looking at? What the f*** are you looking at?”
The complaint claims Foxy then, “bent over and thrust [her] buttocks at the [neighbor] while shouting … ‘kiss my ass.'”
Raymond, who had taken out a restraining order against Brown following the BlackBerry beatdown, called police.
Brown is now facing six criminal charges over the alleged incident, including public lewdness, menacing, harassment and one count of criminal contempt – a class E felony – for violating Raymond’s order of protection. The rap star, born Inga Marchand, was immediately released on bail.
Foxy’s manager claims her client was just walking to her car when the neighbor started yelling.
- Kelly Rowland Joins 'Empire,' Talks Losing 50lbs of Baby Weight
- tWitch on Returning to ‘So You Think You Can Dance’ as a Mentor
- Wal-Mart's New 24-Hour Neighborhood Markets Pose a Scare for Trader Joe's and Others
- Bill Cosby Admitted in 2005 to Drugging Woman with Quaaludes (Report)
- Happy 116th Birthday to World’s Oldest, Susannah Mushatt Jones (Video)
- Aretha Franklin Thanks Illinois for Helping Her after Bus Broke Down
- South Carolina Senate Votes to Remove Confederate Flag from Statehouse
- Russell Wilson, Ciara Practicing Abstinence: ‘I Need You to Pray for Us’ (Watch)
- Michael K. Williams Joins ‘Ghostbusters’ All-Female Remake
- Tami Roman Says Shaunie O’Neal Will ‘Pop Off’ on ‘BBWLA’ This Season (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here