*Rapper Foxy Brown was arrested in Brooklyn Wednesday after violating a protective order to stay away from the neighbor she was accused of assaulting three years ago…and then mooning her.
According to the New York Daily News, Brown was rehearsing in her Prospect Heights home before she got into another spat outside with Arlene Raymond, whom the rapper was accused of giving a BlackBerry beatdown in 2007.
According to reports, Raymond looked at Brown – and Foxy flipped out, yelling, “B****, what are you looking at? What the f*** are you looking at?”
The complaint claims Foxy then, “bent over and thrust [her] buttocks at the [neighbor] while shouting … ‘kiss my ass.'”
Raymond, who had taken out a restraining order against Brown following the BlackBerry beatdown, called police.
Brown is now facing six criminal charges over the alleged incident, including public lewdness, menacing, harassment and one count of criminal contempt – a class E felony – for violating Raymond’s order of protection. The rap star, born Inga Marchand, was immediately released on bail.
Foxy’s manager claims her client was just walking to her car when the neighbor started yelling.
- Chris Brown's Baby Mama Nia Guzman Responds to Criminal Allegations
- The Socialist's Journal: Kim Davis
- (Min. Paul Scott) Why Black Minds Matter: Readin’, Writin’ and Revolution
- CurlKit Launches 'Curlstar Favorits Box' - Offering Consumers Instant Access to Brands Coveted by Superstars
- Los Angeles Urban Policy Roundtable Awards Mumia Abu Jamal Health Fund
- THE (09-01-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- (The Black Hat) Nicki Minaj: The White Girl Hunter
- 'Meet the Celebrities on Your Own Terms' in Upcoming Workshop for Aspiring Writers (Photos!)
- Neighbors Complain Kardashians Wasting Water During Drought
- Will Packer Marries Longtime Love in Surprise Atlanta Wedding
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here