*Love is in the air this Summer. This past weekend, not only did La La Vasquez and Carmelo Anthony tie the knot, so did funny man and big screen personality, Martin Lawrence. He wed his longtime girlfriend Shamicka Gibbs in the backyard of his Beverly Hills home.
The small 120 guest event was attended by fellow actors including Denzel Washington and Eddie Murphy.
The couple’s children Amara, 9, and Iyana, 7 and Lawrence’s daughter from a previous marriage, Jasmine, 14 were flower girls.
Event designer Diann Valentine prepared for the evening by setting two tables up in the shape of an “X” so all guests could dine together. Dinner included a salad, crab cakes, and salmon catered by Tres LA.
The best part of any wedding is the cake, which was a four-tiered design by Rosebud Cakes.
Congrats to the couple!
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- TV One Sets Original Film ‘Bad Dad Rehab’ for July Premiere (EUR Exclusive)
- Montell Jordan Releases New Memoir & Returns To R&B
- Frank Ocean Pens Open Letter On Orlando Massacre
- Steve Harvey’s Mentorship Program Empowers 220 Fatherless Males
- Michelle Obama and Daughters Sasha, Malia Head to Africa
- The Story Behind Jill Scott's Surprise Marriage (VIDEOS)
- We Remember: Celebrity Photographer Bill Jones Dies at 83
- Zoe Saldana to 'Nina' Critics: 'Don’t Address Me with Such Disdain'
- Kobe to Receive 'Legend' Award, Gilbert Arneas Trolls Nick Young
- Serena Williams Confesses She Was Sore After Twerking For Beyonce
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here