This past weekend at the London Wireless Music Festival, the rapper got booted off the stage after exceeding her allotted time to perform, according to aceshowbiz.com.
She appeared 20 minutes late on stage and figured she’d make up the time by going over time. Psssh … sorry Missy, but that’s not what festival organizers were thinking. In fact, they pulled the plug shortly after her segment was scheduled to end and stopped the music.
She was joined by a friendly round of boos as she walked off the stage. Her lovely response to the crowd, “(I’m the) flyest s**t in the house.”
We just love Missy.
Her next album “Block Party” is scheduled to release some time this year.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Kobe Bryant Announces Retirement Via Poem: 'Dear Basketball'
- Holly Holm Asks Beyoncé ‘What’s Your Name?’ in Awkward Vegas Moment
- EUR on the Scene: 'The Wiz Live!' [WATCH]
- Yaya DaCosta Files for Divorce After Two Years of Marriage
- Dennis Rodman Sued for Stiffing Company Out of $28k
- Christopher 'Play' Martin to Speak at Suny-Oneonta Monday Nov. 30
- A 'Broke' 50 Cent Flaunts Stacks of Cash in Fridge (WATCH)
- Here’s why the Alleged Planned Parenthood Killer Isn’t called a Domestic Terrorist
- Pilar Sanders Will Have to Pay Deion Sanders $2.2M and Go Back to Jail
- Police Erased Video of Laquan McDonald Shooting: Burger King Manager
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here