This past weekend at the London Wireless Music Festival, the rapper got booted off the stage after exceeding her allotted time to perform, according to aceshowbiz.com.
She appeared 20 minutes late on stage and figured she’d make up the time by going over time. Psssh … sorry Missy, but that’s not what festival organizers were thinking. In fact, they pulled the plug shortly after her segment was scheduled to end and stopped the music.
She was joined by a friendly round of boos as she walked off the stage. Her lovely response to the crowd, “(I’m the) flyest s**t in the house.”
We just love Missy.
Her next album “Block Party” is scheduled to release some time this year.
- Ten Years After Hurricane Katrina: Changing Hearts, Minds and Systems in New Orleans
- Eunice Moseley Featured Expert in Dr. Logan Westbrooks’ ‘The Anatomy of the Music Industry’
- Best Ranking of the Most Badass Fictional Weapons
- THE (09-04-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Deya Direct Takes the Man Whisperer Conversation to the Allstate Tom Joyner Family Reunion!
- Student Who Made Light of Deputy's Death Online, and Showed Support for #Blacklivesmatter, Arrested
- Inside Broadway: A Conversation with Broadway Veteran Chapman Roberts
- Teyana Taylor Expecting First Child with Iman Shumpert
- Cynthia Bailey Could Be Demoted on 'Housewives' for Kicking Porsha
- Bokeem Woodbine Looking Like Shaft in ‘Fargo’ Season 2
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here