This past weekend at the London Wireless Music Festival, the rapper got booted off the stage after exceeding her allotted time to perform, according to aceshowbiz.com.
She appeared 20 minutes late on stage and figured she’d make up the time by going over time. Psssh … sorry Missy, but that’s not what festival organizers were thinking. In fact, they pulled the plug shortly after her segment was scheduled to end and stopped the music.
She was joined by a friendly round of boos as she walked off the stage. Her lovely response to the crowd, “(I’m the) flyest s**t in the house.”
We just love Missy.
Her next album “Block Party” is scheduled to release some time this year.
- Pres. Obama on 2016 Election: 'I Think If I Ran, I Would Win'
- Rumor or Fact? L.A. Gangs Threaten to Kill 100 People in 100 Days
- POLITICO Magazine: U.S. Mayors Say Ferguson Could Also Happen in Their Cities
- New 'Legal Equalizer' App Aims to Counter Racial Profiling (WATCH)
- Martin Luther King III and Andrew Young to Attend Voting Right Press Conference
- THE (07-29-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- KDAY 93.5 FM Hosts ‘Uplifting Minds II’ National Talent Showcase Competition Saturday, October 24 at the Celebrity Centre in Hollywood
- Reggie Jackson Apologizes for Profane Outburst Against Fans
- 'Empire' Costars Trai Byers and Grace Gealey Set to be Married
- More Sandra Bland Video Released to Prove She Arrived Alive At Jail
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here