This past weekend at the London Wireless Music Festival, the rapper got booted off the stage after exceeding her allotted time to perform, according to aceshowbiz.com.
She appeared 20 minutes late on stage and figured she’d make up the time by going over time. Psssh … sorry Missy, but that’s not what festival organizers were thinking. In fact, they pulled the plug shortly after her segment was scheduled to end and stopped the music.
She was joined by a friendly round of boos as she walked off the stage. Her lovely response to the crowd, “(I’m the) flyest s**t in the house.”
We just love Missy.
Her next album “Block Party” is scheduled to release some time this year.
- Rain Pryor Talks Race, Richard Pryor and ‘Fried Chicken & Latkes’
- Exclusive: Dayo Okeniyi Has Pivotal Role in 'Terminator Genysis'
- Dr. Rosie Milligan: The Malignant Hate Cancer Took Nine Lives
- Allen West: Confederate Flag is ‘Manufactured Political Crisis’ by Left
- Panel Photos: Beautiful Textures Presents 'Who Wore What,' BET Awards Fashion Recap [Photos]
- Earl Ofari Hutchinson: Why Are So Many Schools Still Named Robert E. Lee?
- The Socialist's Journal: Quick Hits Part 2
- THE (06-30-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- New Book! 'Diana Ross Reflections'
- EUR on the Scene: BET Experience Fan Fest 2015 (PHOTOS!)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here