*There’s gonna be a change in the line up of BET’s “Tiny & Toya” when the show comes back next season. Basically there will be no Tiny.
For the last two seasons the show followed the lives of Antonia “Toya” Carter, ex-wife of currently incarcerated rapper Lil’ Wayne, and Tameka “Tiny” Cottle, the fiancée of recently released rapper T.I.
Moving forward, Carter says she’ll be featured in a spin-off titled “Toya’s Family Affair,” which will focus on her life, her daughter with Lil’ Wayne and her relationships. But don’t worry, Cottle will make guest appearances.
“We just decided to kind of part ways because she is doing her own thing with her music career, her kids and she’s about to get married,” Carter said in a recent interview with radio/TV personality Ms. Drama. “Some things you have to just keep private and I understand that as a friend.”
Carter hinted that her new show might possibly include her interactions with some of the baby-mamas of Wayne’s other children.
“Me, Lauren [London], Nivea and Sarah, we kind of always get together to keep the kids together so they can know each other,” Carter said. “The situation is not ideal but at this point it is what it is and we try to make the best of it.”
Toya, thanks for sharing that bit of info ’cause we’ve always wondered how that worked.
- Brown Family Banned from Bobbi Kristina’s Hospice (Report)
- Bobby Brown Vows 'Justice' Over Bobbi Kristina’s Leaked Hospice Pic (Watch)
- Serena Beats Sister Venus, Advances to Wimbledon Quarterfinals
- Misty Copeland to Make Broadway Debut in ‘On the Town’
- WATCH: Bruno Mars and the Obamas Jam to 'Uptown Funk' on July 4th at the White House
- Amari Brown, 7, Shot and Killed While Watching 4th of July Fireworks!
- DeVon Franklin Answers Critics of Wife Megan Good’s Sexy Clothes
- 'Empire' Star Jussie Smollett Honored by Black AIDS Institute (WATCH)
- Donny Osmond on Singing with Janet Jackson and Stevie Wonder
- Malia Obama Joins HBO's ‘Girls’ with Summer Internship
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here