*There’s gonna be a change in the line up of BET’s “Tiny & Toya” when the show comes back next season. Basically there will be no Tiny.
For the last two seasons the show followed the lives of Antonia “Toya” Carter, ex-wife of currently incarcerated rapper Lil’ Wayne, and Tameka “Tiny” Cottle, the fiancée of recently released rapper T.I.
Moving forward, Carter says she’ll be featured in a spin-off titled “Toya’s Family Affair,” which will focus on her life, her daughter with Lil’ Wayne and her relationships. But don’t worry, Cottle will make guest appearances.
“We just decided to kind of part ways because she is doing her own thing with her music career, her kids and she’s about to get married,” Carter said in a recent interview with radio/TV personality Ms. Drama. “Some things you have to just keep private and I understand that as a friend.”
Carter hinted that her new show might possibly include her interactions with some of the baby-mamas of Wayne’s other children.
“Me, Lauren [London], Nivea and Sarah, we kind of always get together to keep the kids together so they can know each other,” Carter said. “The situation is not ideal but at this point it is what it is and we try to make the best of it.”
Toya, thanks for sharing that bit of info ’cause we’ve always wondered how that worked.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Keke Palmer Said to be Replacing Tamar Braxton on 'The Real?' (Report)
- First Look: Cynthia Bailey's New Luxury Luggage Line 'CARGO by Cynthia Bailey'
- Whitney Houston Estate in Court Fighting $11 Million Tax Bill
- 107-Year-Old Trades Dance Partner Pres. Obama for Dusty Baker (Watch)
- Police Test Bullets in T.I. Club Shooting to Determine Number of Guns Used
- Neil Brown Jr. Joins Issa Rae’s HBO Comedy ‘Insecure’
- Mariah Carey Checks Lee Daniels AND Wendy Williams for Saying She’s ‘Too Fragile’ (Watch)
- Tamar Braxton Reacts to ‘The Real’ Firing on Next ‘Braxton Family Values’ (Teaser)
- Activist PFK Boom Demands Pastor Jamal Bryant 'Get the F*ck Out' of Baltimore (WATCH)
- Oprah Winfrey Ready for ‘Greenleaf’ Backlash; Warns T.D. Jakes of Possible Comparisons
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here