*There’s gonna be a change in the line up of BET’s “Tiny & Toya” when the show comes back next season. Basically there will be no Tiny.
For the last two seasons the show followed the lives of Antonia “Toya” Carter, ex-wife of currently incarcerated rapper Lil’ Wayne, and Tameka “Tiny” Cottle, the fiancée of recently released rapper T.I.
Moving forward, Carter says she’ll be featured in a spin-off titled “Toya’s Family Affair,” which will focus on her life, her daughter with Lil’ Wayne and her relationships. But don’t worry, Cottle will make guest appearances.
“We just decided to kind of part ways because she is doing her own thing with her music career, her kids and she’s about to get married,” Carter said in a recent interview with radio/TV personality Ms. Drama. “Some things you have to just keep private and I understand that as a friend.”
Carter hinted that her new show might possibly include her interactions with some of the baby-mamas of Wayne’s other children.
“Me, Lauren [London], Nivea and Sarah, we kind of always get together to keep the kids together so they can know each other,” Carter said. “The situation is not ideal but at this point it is what it is and we try to make the best of it.”
Toya, thanks for sharing that bit of info ’cause we’ve always wondered how that worked.
- Ohio Cop Pulls Man Over for 'Making Direct Eye Contact' (Watch)
- WATCH! Rapper Kevin Gates Viciously Kicks Woman in Chest/Facial Area
- History Making ‘Les Miserables’ Star Kyle Jean-Baptiste Dies at 21
- EUR on the Scene: Exclusive Look Inside the 2015 VMAs
- Jamaican Author Shares Her Story on Being Raped at Gunpoint; Empowers Women to Triumph Over Adversity
- Detroit's ZanYe Digs Deep for Ballroom with Reboot of Four Tops Classic
- Fox Gives ‘Empire’ Fans Early Prep for Season 2 with 22-Minute Featurette (WATCH)
- Chrissy Teigen and John Legend's Marriage Inspires New Sitcom
- Tyler, the Creator Banned from UK Over 'Terrorist' Lyrics
- Shannon J. Miles Arrested As Suspect in Killing of Texas Deputy
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here