*Rihanna will be making her big screen debut on Universal’s latest idea, “Battleship,” alongside Alexander Skarsgard and Taylor Kitsch.
The news was announced Monday evening, with director Peter Berg expected to begin shooting shortly the live-action film, based on Hasbro’s naval combat board game.
The movie is expected to release May 25, 2012. “Battleship” takes place across the seas, skies, and land in a battle for planet survival against a stronger force. Kitsch stars as a Naval officer who leads the fight and Skarsgard will play his brother in the film.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Jennifer Lopez to Host & Perform the '2015 American Music Awards'
- Instagram Users Post Pics of Male North West Look-alikes
- Sanaa Lathan Lands 'Racially-Charged' Drama, Hannibal Buress Debuts Unaired Pilot
- GOP Gov Freezes Funds for Chicago’s 'Operation CeaseFire' As Homicides Rise
- The Film Strip: Joe Wright on Diversity and Rooney Mara on Being Clothed in 'PAN'
- 'Blue Lives Matter' Billboard Campaign Aims to Honor Cops ... And Distract From 'That Other One'
- Snoop Dogg, Birdman, Jermaine Dupri, Damon Dash to Star in BET Reality Series
- Three 6 Mafia Rapper Koopsta Knicca Dies of Stroke at 40
- Freshman, 18, Dies in Shooting at Texas Southern University; Obama Protested in Ore.
- Baltimore Mayor Compares Cop/Community Relations to Bad Marriage
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here