*Rihanna will be making her big screen debut on Universal’s latest idea, “Battleship,” alongside Alexander Skarsgard and Taylor Kitsch.
The news was announced Monday evening, with director Peter Berg expected to begin shooting shortly the live-action film, based on Hasbro’s naval combat board game.
The movie is expected to release May 25, 2012. “Battleship” takes place across the seas, skies, and land in a battle for planet survival against a stronger force. Kitsch stars as a Naval officer who leads the fight and Skarsgard will play his brother in the film.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- 'Concrete Park' Collides with 'Blokhedz' at Harvard University
- Yodovo.com Encourages Blacks: Be Loud, Black and Proud
- Josh Childress Opens Up about Why Millionaire Ballers Go Broke
- Janelle Monáe to Wardrobe Critic: ‘I’m Not For Male Consumption’
- S. Epatha Merkerson: ‘I Won’t Even Read a Script with a Snake in it’
- 'Ice Age' Interview: 'Hit This...We're Done Anyways' - Wanda Sykes (WATCH)
- After UK’s ‘Brexit’ Vote, Texas Secessionists Call for ‘Texit’
- Mariah Carey to Receive Bravo’s 1st Ever ‘Giving Me Life Achievement Award’
- Parliament-Funkadelic Keyboardist Bernie Worrell Dies at 72
- Erykah Badu Directs Video for Robert Glasper Collabo ‘Maiysha (So Long)’ (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here