*Rihanna will be making her big screen debut on Universal’s latest idea, “Battleship,” alongside Alexander Skarsgard and Taylor Kitsch.
The news was announced Monday evening, with director Peter Berg expected to begin shooting shortly the live-action film, based on Hasbro’s naval combat board game.
The movie is expected to release May 25, 2012. “Battleship” takes place across the seas, skies, and land in a battle for planet survival against a stronger force. Kitsch stars as a Naval officer who leads the fight and Skarsgard will play his brother in the film.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- THE (06-01-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Chris Angelo Ward and Alfred Torregano's 'Optimal Nutrition': A Life Driven Story
- T-Boz to Exec. Produce Teen Musical Project 'What About Your Friends?'
- Maino’s Girlfriend to Sue NYPD Over T.I. Concert Shooting
- Madonna Claps Back at BET - Tamar Dropped From Record Label?
- Parents of Alabama Teen Electrocuted in Lake Warns Others to 'Be Careful' (Video)
- Snoop Dogg Right on 'Roots' Remake for the Wrong Reasons (Video)
- ‘Roots’ Remake Draws 5.3M Viewers Against Record-Setting NBA Playoff Game
- What Mariah Carey Wore to ‘Live with Kelly’s’ Daytime Pajama Party (Watch)
- Pics Surface of Alleged Khloe Kardashian/Odell Beckham Jr. Hookup at Drake's Party
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here