Just like the headline says, this page/board is where you can discuss the stuff that we didn’t cover in today’s issue. (It’s sort of like feedback with a twist) Remember, NO name calling, racial taunting, graphic sex talk and vulgarity in general, PLEASE.
EUR MOTIVATIONAL NOTE
“Focus on Your Goal. Where are you going? If the dream is big enough, the problems don’t matter!” -Willie Jolley, excerpt from the book, A Setback Is a Setup for a Comeback
July 15: R&B singer Millie Jackson is 66. Actor-director Forest Whitaker is 49. Actor Kristoff St. John (“The Young and the Restless”) is 44. Singer Stokley of Mint Condition is 43. Actor-comedian Eddie Griffin (“Malcolm and Eddie”) is 42. Rapper Jim Jones is 34. Singer Kia Thornton of Divine is 29.
WEBSITE OF THE WEEK
This site recognizes the great black architects who helped build the US while facing enormous social and economic barriers: http://tinyurl.com/r5glk5
Submit your favorite website to us along with a 15-20 word (or less) description via www.eurweb.com/?page_id=17.
July 15, 1864: Gen. A. J. Smith, with 14,000 men, including a brigade of black troops, defeated Nathan B. Forrest at Harrisburg, near Tupelo, Mississippi in the Civil War. (Source: www.BlackFacts.com)
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- 47th NAACP Image Awards Announces Winners of Non-Televised Categories
- Filmmakers Say 'Kung Fu Panda 3' is 'Perfect Premise For Creating Comedy' [EUR Exclusive]
- Ne-Yo’s Ex-Fiance Moyetta Shaw Posts Pics With New Millionaire Man
- Too Bad Girlfriends Don't Know Everything
- Suge Knight Loses Phone and Visitor Privileges in Jail
- Wiz Khalifa Inks Deal to Release Own Line of Weed Strains
- Stop Complaining About that Mole, This Could've Happened!
- Woman Crashes Own Funeral, Shocking Husband Who Paid to Have Her Killed
- American Masters Tells the Story of B.B. King
- 'The Last Punch' Starring Tony Grant to Premiere at Pan African Film Festival in Los Angeles
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here