Just like the headline says, this page/board is where you can discuss the stuff that we didn’t cover in today’s issue. (It’s sort of like feedback with a twist) Remember, NO name calling, racial taunting, graphic sex talk and vulgarity in general, PLEASE.
EUR MOTIVATIONAL NOTE
“Focus on Your Goal. Where are you going? If the dream is big enough, the problems don’t matter!” -Willie Jolley, excerpt from the book, A Setback Is a Setup for a Comeback
July 15: R&B singer Millie Jackson is 66. Actor-director Forest Whitaker is 49. Actor Kristoff St. John (“The Young and the Restless”) is 44. Singer Stokley of Mint Condition is 43. Actor-comedian Eddie Griffin (“Malcolm and Eddie”) is 42. Rapper Jim Jones is 34. Singer Kia Thornton of Divine is 29.
WEBSITE OF THE WEEK
This site recognizes the great black architects who helped build the US while facing enormous social and economic barriers: http://tinyurl.com/r5glk5
Submit your favorite website to us along with a 15-20 word (or less) description via www.eurweb.com/?page_id=17.
July 15, 1864: Gen. A. J. Smith, with 14,000 men, including a brigade of black troops, defeated Nathan B. Forrest at Harrisburg, near Tupelo, Mississippi in the Civil War. (Source: www.BlackFacts.com)
- Drake Claps Back at Meek Mill in ‘Back to Back’ (Listen)
- Tyler Perry ‘Keeping the Peace' Between Houston, Brown Families
- WATCH: 'Mega Fest of the West' takes overs Long Beach with Celebs & Gospel Artists!
- Raven-Symone Says Caitlyn Jenner’s Moving ‘Too Fast, Too Soon’
- Mary J. Blige, Queen Latifah Join NBC’s ‘The Wiz Live!’
- Josh Smith Says Making $6.9 Million will be A Hardship for Him (VIDEO)
- Pres. Obama on 2016 Election: 'I Think If I Ran, I Would Win'
- Rumor or Fact? L.A. Gangs Threaten to Kill 100 People in 100 Days
- POLITICO Magazine: U.S. Mayors Say Ferguson Could Also Happen in Their Cities
- New 'Legal Equalizer' App Aims to Counter Racial Profiling (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here