Just like the headline says, this page/board is where you can discuss the stuff that we didn’t cover in today’s issue. (It’s sort of like feedback with a twist) Remember, NO name calling, racial taunting, graphic sex talk and vulgarity in general, PLEASE.
EUR MOTIVATIONAL NOTE
“Focus on Your Goal. Where are you going? If the dream is big enough, the problems don’t matter!” -Willie Jolley, excerpt from the book, A Setback Is a Setup for a Comeback
July 15: R&B singer Millie Jackson is 66. Actor-director Forest Whitaker is 49. Actor Kristoff St. John (“The Young and the Restless”) is 44. Singer Stokley of Mint Condition is 43. Actor-comedian Eddie Griffin (“Malcolm and Eddie”) is 42. Rapper Jim Jones is 34. Singer Kia Thornton of Divine is 29.
WEBSITE OF THE WEEK
This site recognizes the great black architects who helped build the US while facing enormous social and economic barriers: http://tinyurl.com/r5glk5
Submit your favorite website to us along with a 15-20 word (or less) description via www.eurweb.com/?page_id=17.
July 15, 1864: Gen. A. J. Smith, with 14,000 men, including a brigade of black troops, defeated Nathan B. Forrest at Harrisburg, near Tupelo, Mississippi in the Civil War. (Source: www.BlackFacts.com)
- Piano Man: Tyler Perry Buys Nat King Cole's Steinway for $150k
- Kimye Win Over $400K Settlement Against YouTube Co-Founder
- VH1 Orders Stevie J, Joseline Spin-Off; Season 2 of K. Michelle Confirmed
- Emayatzy Corinealdi Talks Role in New Amazon Series ‘Hand of God’
- Amended Lawsuit Mentions ‘White Girl’ Present When Bobbi Kristina Was Found Unconscious
- Tom Joyner: Hurricane Katrina, A Personal Memoir
- Trump Called Miley Cyrus to Say He ‘Loved’ Her Twerk-Filled VMA Performance
- Al Sharpton Trying to Put Positive Spin on MSNBC Timeslot Demotion
- Misty Copeland Dishes on Broadway Debut After Just Six Rehearsals (Video)
- TN Councilman Threatens to Kill ‘Black N****r’ in 911 Call; Swears He’s Not Racist (Listen)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here