Just like the headline says, this page/board is where you can discuss the stuff that we didn’t cover in today’s issue. (It’s sort of like feedback with a twist) Remember, NO name calling, racial taunting, graphic sex talk and vulgarity in general, PLEASE.
EUR MOTIVATIONAL NOTE
“Focus on Your Goal. Where are you going? If the dream is big enough, the problems don’t matter!” -Willie Jolley, excerpt from the book, A Setback Is a Setup for a Comeback
July 15: R&B singer Millie Jackson is 66. Actor-director Forest Whitaker is 49. Actor Kristoff St. John (“The Young and the Restless”) is 44. Singer Stokley of Mint Condition is 43. Actor-comedian Eddie Griffin (“Malcolm and Eddie”) is 42. Rapper Jim Jones is 34. Singer Kia Thornton of Divine is 29.
WEBSITE OF THE WEEK
This site recognizes the great black architects who helped build the US while facing enormous social and economic barriers: http://tinyurl.com/r5glk5
Submit your favorite website to us along with a 15-20 word (or less) description via www.eurweb.com/?page_id=17.
July 15, 1864: Gen. A. J. Smith, with 14,000 men, including a brigade of black troops, defeated Nathan B. Forrest at Harrisburg, near Tupelo, Mississippi in the Civil War. (Source: www.BlackFacts.com)
- Patty Farmer's 'Playboy Swings' Releases in September
- Thriller: Sanaa, Ealy & Chestnut in Trailer for 'The Perfect Guy' (WATCH)
- Tyra Banks Rants About Industry Pressure on New Models
- Uzo Aduba Stuns 'The View' Cast with Her Operatic Voice (WATCH)
- Antonio Fargas Gives Props to Rihanna for 'BBHMM'
- Announcing the Luther Vandross Estate's 'Power of Love Experience'
- Google Apologizes for App that Calls Black People 'Gorillas'
- Warren Sapp Might Be Going to Jail for Breaking Plea Deal
- Sizzling Summer Movies Heat Up Box Office
- Black Women Fastest Growing Group of Entrepreneurs in U.S
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here