*Police arrested rapper Too Short in Boise, Idaho last night o accusations that he tried to give three club bouncers a beatdown.
According to TMZ, Short Dawg and another man are accused of punching, kicking and pushing the three security guards at a concert venue after they allegedly tried to stop him from bringing “underage females (under 21) backstage and into his dressing room,” the cops stated.
The Bay Area native was arrested and booked for three misdemeanor counts of battery, while the other man was hit with two counts of battery.
Short has since bailed out of jail, according to the Web site.
- Will Smith Makes it Clear: 'Jada and I are NOT GETTING A DIVORCE!'
- Melba Moore Defends Bill Cosby: 'Nobody's Perfect' (WATCH)
- Bobby Brown's Wife Alicia Etheredge Suffers Seizure After Funeral of Bobbi Kristina
- Hump Nails: Yay or Hell to the Nah! (Provide Your Own Fun Captions for Jellybean Win!)
- Ice & Coco Talk New Baby, New Talk Show and Breeding Out Racism
- Drama Developing: Bobbi Kristina Casket Pic Sold for Over $100K
- Aretha Franklin: The Queen Rules L.A. - Review by Miki Turner
- The Weeknd Close to Reaching Plea Deal in Cop Hitting Case
- 'Silly' is How Ben Carson Sees the ‘Black Lives Matter’ Movement
- Chicago Man Wrongly Imprisoned for 17 Years, Shot Dead at Home (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here