He basically said it’s dust off his shoulders. But some of us are not quite convinced. Supposedly, very soon after the “Pause” epic-sode of Boondocks, Perry fired his entire staff in order to “control any leaks of information.”
Rumors also have it that the Madea creator is filing a lawsuit against Boondocks creator Aaron McGruder, but Perry denies any of that. Instead of elaborating on the topic, he said:
“Just like the Spike Lee situation, I feel that ‘no response’ is the best response. I’m just gonna leave it at that… But I will tell you this … there is absolutely no truth to the rumor that I’m suing The Boondocks. Those are all lies. I’m not suing anybody over that. And I haven’t fired anyone because of that show, either. I don’t know where all that came from.”
Read more here.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Carmen Electra on Prince’s Death: ‘I Just Hope People Understand What Pain Is’ (Watch)
- VH1’s ‘Hip Hop Honors’ Returning to Salute the Ladies
- ‘The Real’s’ Adrienne Bailon Calls Tamar Braxton ‘My Sister Forever’
- The Journal of Steffanie Rivers: You Don't Know What You Don't Know
- The Socialist's Journal: Blake Lively
- Dr. Kenneth C. Ulmer and David Sigel Announce TUI
- 'It Got Better': Raven Symone Talks Sexuality & Coming Out (WATCH)
- THE (05-24-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Oscar Generale & Denny Mendez Shopping for Baby Clothes?
- Lynn Whitfield Dishes on Her Dramatic Face Off With Oprah! (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here