He basically said it’s dust off his shoulders. But some of us are not quite convinced. Supposedly, very soon after the “Pause” epic-sode of Boondocks, Perry fired his entire staff in order to “control any leaks of information.”
Rumors also have it that the Madea creator is filing a lawsuit against Boondocks creator Aaron McGruder, but Perry denies any of that. Instead of elaborating on the topic, he said:
“Just like the Spike Lee situation, I feel that ‘no response’ is the best response. I’m just gonna leave it at that… But I will tell you this … there is absolutely no truth to the rumor that I’m suing The Boondocks. Those are all lies. I’m not suing anybody over that. And I haven’t fired anyone because of that show, either. I don’t know where all that came from.”
Read more here.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Be Someone Partners W/ Police for Brains Before Bullets
- THE (06-30-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Music Exec Salutes Billy Paul & Luther Vandross
- Before Muhammad Ali's Death, Son Says 'Evil Stepmom' Kept Him Prisoner
- Iggy Azalea Dumped Nick Young Because He Impregnated His Ex
- Deion Sanders Hit With $1M Lawsuit Over Assault at Son's School
- Apollo Nida Breaking Jailhouse Rules Because ... He's Famous
- Homeless Woman and Millionaire Brought Together by a (Wait for it) Dog
- Wiz Khalifa Sued for $2 Million by Former Label
- TV Host Tomi Lahren Rips Jesse Williams, BET for ‘Race Baiting’ & 'Perpetuating War on Cops' (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here