He basically said it’s dust off his shoulders. But some of us are not quite convinced. Supposedly, very soon after the “Pause” epic-sode of Boondocks, Perry fired his entire staff in order to “control any leaks of information.”
Rumors also have it that the Madea creator is filing a lawsuit against Boondocks creator Aaron McGruder, but Perry denies any of that. Instead of elaborating on the topic, he said:
“Just like the Spike Lee situation, I feel that ‘no response’ is the best response. I’m just gonna leave it at that… But I will tell you this … there is absolutely no truth to the rumor that I’m suing The Boondocks. Those are all lies. I’m not suing anybody over that. And I haven’t fired anyone because of that show, either. I don’t know where all that came from.”
Read more here.
- Joe Jackson Alert, Feeling Good After Stroke, Heart Attacks
- Stan Sheppard: 'Why Do A&R Directors Positions Still Exist?'
- Dr. Rosie Milligan: It's Time for Black Leadership to Make Sense
- Aretha Franklin, Nina Simone and Others Portrayed in 'A Night With Janis Joplin'
- The Socialist's Journal: Derek Luke
- Bobby Brown Speaks On Bobbi Kristina’s Death
- Nappywood’s 3rd L.A. Natural Hair & Lifestyle Expo Attracts Stars
- THE (07-28-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- NYC Principal Commits Suicide After Found Cheating on Common Core Test, DOE Releases Statement (Video)
- Gilbert Arenas' Deadly Accuracy Gets Him Banned From County Fair
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here