He basically said it’s dust off his shoulders. But some of us are not quite convinced. Supposedly, very soon after the “Pause” epic-sode of Boondocks, Perry fired his entire staff in order to “control any leaks of information.”
Rumors also have it that the Madea creator is filing a lawsuit against Boondocks creator Aaron McGruder, but Perry denies any of that. Instead of elaborating on the topic, he said:
“Just like the Spike Lee situation, I feel that ‘no response’ is the best response. I’m just gonna leave it at that… But I will tell you this … there is absolutely no truth to the rumor that I’m suing The Boondocks. Those are all lies. I’m not suing anybody over that. And I haven’t fired anyone because of that show, either. I don’t know where all that came from.”
Read more here.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- K. Michelle: Ex Lance Stephenson’s Rant Against Her Was From Hacker
- Derek Fisher Vacations with Matt Barnes Ex Gloria Govan After Knicks Boot
- Kanye West Claims Taylor Swift Gave ‘B*tch’ Lyric Her Blessing
- Nick Cannon and Stevie J Deny Acrimony During ‘Wild ‘N Out’ Taping
- $188 Million Powerball Winner, Marie Holmes, Allegedly Being Sued by Local Pastor
- Camille Cosby Must Give Deposition in Bill Cosby's Sexual Assault Case ... with Limits
- Lamar Odom's First Public Appearance is Kanye’s 'Yeezy Season 3' Show
- Va. Parents Mad As Heck Over White Guilt Video About 'Unequal Opportunity'
- TrOyMan: Back Again with New EP & Single
- 'RACE' Kicks Off NBA All Star Weekend 2016 with Red Carpet Screening (PHOTOS)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here