*If ain’t one thing it’s another for Lil Wayne. The IRS created a special tax unit in 2007 to investigate entertainers and athletes, and Lil Wayne was recently discovered to owe more than $1.13 million in back taxes.
The imprisoned rapper owes from 2004, 2005, and 2007. In June, the “man” filed a lien against his charity, One Family Foundation in Florida.
“A few years ago, they concluded that athlete and entertainer taxes might be escaping their radar. So they reinstated a division to only deal with this area,” a rep from the global touring and accounting company RZO Productions said.
Other artists who have been found out include Suge Knight, DMX, Nas, Snoop Dogg, Swizz Beatz, and Method Man.
The IRS is also investigating rappers who use their charities for capital gain.
This is not the first time Wayne’s been busted for taxes. In 2008, a lien was filed against him for almost $1 million in back taxes.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Corrie Harris Asks Are you 'Entouch' with Fashion?
- Happy Valentines Day from ThisNthat: 3 Funny Videos Just for You!
- Steve Harvey's Decepti-Date Segment is An #EpicFail
- SNL's 'The Day Beyoncé Turned Black' is Beyond Hilarious (WATCH)
- Video Shows Raven-Symone Didn't Get 'Slapped Upside the Chest' (WATCH)
- VIDEO: Who will President Obama Pick to Replace Justice Scalia?
- Toni Braxton Confirms 'Love, Marriage & Divorce Part 2' with Babyface
- Jaden Smith Flaunts New Tesla X, That's Not Even Available Yet
- Obama Informs Republicans He WILL Nominate Scalia's Replacement
- Hip-Hop Met Fats Waller in LA!
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here