*The wife of Charlotte Bobcats player Stephen Jackson was held at gunpoint Wednesday by three masked men who broke into the house, locked her in the bathroom and made off with valuables.
Jackson was in Texas for a basketball camp and his wife was not injured, multiple media organizations reported.
The home invasion robbery took place just after 2:45 a.m. at the south Charlotte home, located in a gated community off Carmel Road, according to the Observer. Officers have not said why they believe their home was targeted, and no one has been charged.
The $1.7 million tan stucco home with three garages is owned by former Bobcats guard Jason Richardson, who was traded to the Phoenix Suns during the 2008-09 season.
About a year later, the Bobcats acquired Jackson, a talented shooting guard who helped lead the team to its first playoff appearance last season.
- Jill Scott Talks New Album 'Woman', Motherhood and Longevity
- Khloe Kardashian, Lamar Odom Officially End Their Marriage
- K. Michelle Performs at Sold Out Honey Jam Concert, Joined By 'Rebels'
- Browns Suspicious Houstons Will Sneak Pic of Bobbi Kristina's Body: Report
- DIY Zen Living: Make the Most of Whatever Outdoor Space You Have
- The Wiz Casting, Bobbi Kristina, Racial Profiling App, Janet Jackson & More| BHL
- Whoa! Baltimore Sees 43 Homicides in July - A 43 Year Record for A Single Month
- Family Dynamics Cause Scare in Saturday's 'Flex & Shanice' (WATCH)
- Janet Jackson Continues Tour Rehearsal, Set to Perform at iHeartRadio Festival
- Lauryn Hill Performs Nina Simone’s ‘Feeling Good’ on ‘Fallon’ (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here