*The wife of Charlotte Bobcats player Stephen Jackson was held at gunpoint Wednesday by three masked men who broke into the house, locked her in the bathroom and made off with valuables.
Jackson was in Texas for a basketball camp and his wife was not injured, multiple media organizations reported.
The home invasion robbery took place just after 2:45 a.m. at the south Charlotte home, located in a gated community off Carmel Road, according to the Observer. Officers have not said why they believe their home was targeted, and no one has been charged.
The $1.7 million tan stucco home with three garages is owned by former Bobcats guard Jason Richardson, who was traded to the Phoenix Suns during the 2008-09 season.
About a year later, the Bobcats acquired Jackson, a talented shooting guard who helped lead the team to its first playoff appearance last season.
- The Socialist's Journal: The Peril of Being Hillary Clinton
- Gunshots Damage 3 Luxury Cars At Studio Connected with Rick Ross
- THE (07-07-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- The New Trailer for Universal Pictures’ 'Steve Jobs' has Just Debuted Online [Watch]
- Jill Scott UNdefends Bill Cosby: She is Now 'Completely Disgusted'
- K. Michelle Pleads with Black Media to Leave Her Alone
- Kelly Rowland Joins 'Empire,' Talks Losing 50lbs of Baby Weight
- tWitch on Returning to ‘So You Think You Can Dance’ as a Mentor
- Wal-Mart's New 24-Hour Neighborhood Markets Pose a Scare for Trader Joe's and Others
- Bill Cosby Admitted in 2005 to Drugging Woman with Quaaludes (Report)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here