*The wife of Charlotte Bobcats player Stephen Jackson was held at gunpoint Wednesday by three masked men who broke into the house, locked her in the bathroom and made off with valuables.
Jackson was in Texas for a basketball camp and his wife was not injured, multiple media organizations reported.
The home invasion robbery took place just after 2:45 a.m. at the south Charlotte home, located in a gated community off Carmel Road, according to the Observer. Officers have not said why they believe their home was targeted, and no one has been charged.
The $1.7 million tan stucco home with three garages is owned by former Bobcats guard Jason Richardson, who was traded to the Phoenix Suns during the 2008-09 season.
About a year later, the Bobcats acquired Jackson, a talented shooting guard who helped lead the team to its first playoff appearance last season.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- R&B Soul Jazz Singer Kenya Covers 'Little Drummer Boy' (Listen)
- T-Pain to Larry King on Why He's 'Done with Making Hits!’
- Erykah Badu on Azealia Banks Beef: 'We Can Spiral Out of Control With Style'
- ‘Creed’ Dir. Ryan Coogler Pays Tribute to His Father in 'Rocky' Spin-Off
- Black Fox News Co-Host Asked if She 'Makes Kool-Aid' (WATCH)
- President Obama's Statement Regarding Laquan McDonald Murder
- Dr. Rapp: Enjoy Patti's Pie, Avoid Fatti's Pounds
- Nick Canon Talks 'Chi-Raq' & Calls Nicki Minaj A THOT?!
- One Year Since His Death, Tamir Rice's Mother Still Seeking Justice
- Old Email from Farrell, PA's New Police Chief Includes the Word 'N*gger' and Prompts Outrage ... and Support from the Town's Black Mayor
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here