*The wife of Charlotte Bobcats player Stephen Jackson was held at gunpoint Wednesday by three masked men who broke into the house, locked her in the bathroom and made off with valuables.
Jackson was in Texas for a basketball camp and his wife was not injured, multiple media organizations reported.
The home invasion robbery took place just after 2:45 a.m. at the south Charlotte home, located in a gated community off Carmel Road, according to the Observer. Officers have not said why they believe their home was targeted, and no one has been charged.
The $1.7 million tan stucco home with three garages is owned by former Bobcats guard Jason Richardson, who was traded to the Phoenix Suns during the 2008-09 season.
About a year later, the Bobcats acquired Jackson, a talented shooting guard who helped lead the team to its first playoff appearance last season.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- NBAer Richard Jefferson’s Reckless Spending Caused Loss of Millions: Ex-Manager
- Vivian Green Releases Music Video for 'Grown Folks Music'
- Black Greek Lesbians Hijack Traditions of Omega Psi Phi
- 'The Haves and The Have Nots' Return with a Bang [WATCH]
- 'One More Time' - New CD by Larry Buford
- Huh? Blac Chyna Flies First Class, Rob Kardashian Flies Coach
- Will Downing Drops 1st Full Length CD in Six Years 'Black Pearls'
- NeNe Leakes Blasts Luenell & Kenya Moore During Stand-Up
- Oprah's Convo with T. D. Jakes About Mega Church Series 'Greenleaf' (Photos)
- George Zimmerman Brags About Selling Gun That Killed Trayvon
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here