*Will Smith’s children Jaden and Willow may soon have their own fashion line in stores, according to Rihanna’s stylist Mariel Haenn, who is teaming up with the famous siblings to develop a signature style.
“With Rihanna, pretty soon after she came on the scene, you started seeing designers from Forever 21 to Gucci coming out with styles mimicking her look,” Haenn told Hollywoodlife.com. “We hope the same thing happens here, but I think the ultimate goal is for Willow and Jaden to have their own line.”
Mariel also believes Willow has similarities to her other client Rihanna – who is well known for her offbeat style.
“Willow is definitely inspired by Rihanna’s style,” she said. “We make an effort to give Willow her own style, so as not to be a mini-version of Rihanna, but Willow really knows what she likes and what she doesn’t like and she’s vocal about it.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Lamar Sally: ‘Sherri Shepherd Has Made My Life A Living Hell’
- Super Bowl 50: As Seen From Beyonce’s Instagram
- 'Wendy's Style Squad' Coming to BET
- Bills RB LeSean McCoy Scraps With 3 Off-Duty Cops Over Bubbly
- Flavor Flav to Face Vegas Judge in DUI Case
- TV One's 'News Now' Devotes Show to NAACP Image Awards
- Derek Fisher Fired As Head Coach of the Knicks
- Claudia Jordan on Jealous 'The Next :15' Cast & Calling Black Women 'Monkeys' [EUR Exclusive]
- Could Whoopi Goldberg’s ‘Slave’ Mentality Get Her Fired From ‘The View’?
- Angry Tweets Force Twitter CEO Urge Calmness, Not Much Will Change
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here