*Will Smith’s children Jaden and Willow may soon have their own fashion line in stores, according to Rihanna’s stylist Mariel Haenn, who is teaming up with the famous siblings to develop a signature style.
“With Rihanna, pretty soon after she came on the scene, you started seeing designers from Forever 21 to Gucci coming out with styles mimicking her look,” Haenn told Hollywoodlife.com. “We hope the same thing happens here, but I think the ultimate goal is for Willow and Jaden to have their own line.”
Mariel also believes Willow has similarities to her other client Rihanna – who is well known for her offbeat style.
“Willow is definitely inspired by Rihanna’s style,” she said. “We make an effort to give Willow her own style, so as not to be a mini-version of Rihanna, but Willow really knows what she likes and what she doesn’t like and she’s vocal about it.”
- BET Awards Fashion on Fleek (Watch)
- ‘Star Trek's’ George Takei: Clarence Thomas is ‘A Clown in Blackface’ (WATCH)
- Shocking Radiation Experiments on Black Children Left Holes in Head (Watch)
- Lupita Nyong’o Joins the Fight Against Elephant Poaching
- Tiger Woods in Denial Mode About Affair with Fellow Golfer’s Ex-Wife
- Jesse Jackson Blasts Twitter for Lack of Black and Minority Employees
- TMZ Claims Someone is Shopping Bobbi Kristina's Death Bed Photo
- Dwyane Wade Resigns with the Miami Heat.
- Red, White, and Bruised: Decades of Mistreatment Spark Anti-Patriotic Outrage Among Black Americans
- Charlene Crowell: SCOTUS Ruling Preserves Key Fair Housing Tool
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here