*Charles Barkley wants Lebron James to know that he isn’t through puttin’ his foot up his (James’s) butt.
On Wednesday the renown TNT analyst and former NBA All-Star weighed in on a recent Twitter statement by LeBron James.
Barkley, said he hopes James remembers his critical comments and called a couple of James’ more significant actions this summer “punk” moves.
“I heard about LeBron’s little tweet that he’s remembering everybody who said anything bad about him,” Barkley said Thursday on ESPN Radio 103.3 FM in Dallas/Fort Worth. “And he said ‘everybody.’ Well, I want him to make sure that he puts my name on that (list).
“I thought that his little one-hour special was a punk move. I thought them dancing around on the stage was a punk move, and I thought he should’ve stayed in Cleveland. Him joining Dwyane Wade’s team was very disappointing to me.”
Barkley spoke on “Galloway and Company,” hosted by Randy Galloway, Ian Fitzsimmons and Matt Mosley. He also took the time to light into Chris Bosh and Dwyane Wade and their antics at the Miami Arena when the three were introduced.
“Them jumping around on stage like punks, that wasn’t cool to me.”
Read more HERE.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- TV One Boldly Launches New Brand Identity 'Represent'
- Bounce TV's Black History Month Tributes a Stirring Line-up
- Pantene Enlists NFL Players for Dad and Daughter Hair Campaign [WATCH]
- The Complete List of Winners from the 47th NAACP Image Awards
- Woman Crashes Own Funeral, Shocking Husband Who Paid to Have Her Killed
- Coastal Town Being 'Targeted' by Great White Sharks
- NFL Great Jim Brown Celebrates 80th Birthday with Celebs and Family
- Meek Mill Sentenced to House Arrest & Six Years Probation
- Funnee: Will and Jada Called Out for Starting 'Ish' (WATCH)
- Kenya Moore Explains Why Cynthia Bailey 'Deeply Hurt Me' on 'RHOA'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here