*Charles Barkley wants Lebron James to know that he isn’t through puttin’ his foot up his (James’s) butt.
On Wednesday the renown TNT analyst and former NBA All-Star weighed in on a recent Twitter statement by LeBron James.
Barkley, said he hopes James remembers his critical comments and called a couple of James’ more significant actions this summer “punk” moves.
“I heard about LeBron’s little tweet that he’s remembering everybody who said anything bad about him,” Barkley said Thursday on ESPN Radio 103.3 FM in Dallas/Fort Worth. “And he said ‘everybody.’ Well, I want him to make sure that he puts my name on that (list).
“I thought that his little one-hour special was a punk move. I thought them dancing around on the stage was a punk move, and I thought he should’ve stayed in Cleveland. Him joining Dwyane Wade’s team was very disappointing to me.”
Barkley spoke on “Galloway and Company,” hosted by Randy Galloway, Ian Fitzsimmons and Matt Mosley. He also took the time to light into Chris Bosh and Dwyane Wade and their antics at the Miami Arena when the three were introduced.
“Them jumping around on stage like punks, that wasn’t cool to me.”
Read more HERE.
- Snoop Dogg Reinterpreted As European Noblemen [LOOK!]
- Watch: Today You Wouldn't Recognize the Little Boy from 'Katrina' (Hint: He's Now a Grown ... Woman!)
- The Soul of the U.S. Open: Serena Williams' Quest; Tournament Preview
- Tiffany Pollard and Her Mother Set to Appear on VH1’s 'Family Therapy'
- Trevor Noah Teases ‘The Daily Show’ Takeover [WATCH]
- Caitlyn Jenner Adult Unisex Costume Timely for Halloween, But LGBT Community Not Amused
- NeNe Leakes Confirms Hosting Gig on ‘Fashion Police’
- FDA Clears the Way for 'The Little Pink Pill' Viagra for Women!
- Beverly Johnson: 'The Face That Changed It All' - EUR BOOK REVIEW
- Janelle Monáe & Wondaland Records Artists ‘Speak Up’ on #BlackLivesMatter
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here