*Charles Barkley wants Lebron James to know that he isn’t through puttin’ his foot up his (James’s) butt.
On Wednesday the renown TNT analyst and former NBA All-Star weighed in on a recent Twitter statement by LeBron James.
Barkley, said he hopes James remembers his critical comments and called a couple of James’ more significant actions this summer “punk” moves.
“I heard about LeBron’s little tweet that he’s remembering everybody who said anything bad about him,” Barkley said Thursday on ESPN Radio 103.3 FM in Dallas/Fort Worth. “And he said ‘everybody.’ Well, I want him to make sure that he puts my name on that (list).
“I thought that his little one-hour special was a punk move. I thought them dancing around on the stage was a punk move, and I thought he should’ve stayed in Cleveland. Him joining Dwyane Wade’s team was very disappointing to me.”
Barkley spoke on “Galloway and Company,” hosted by Randy Galloway, Ian Fitzsimmons and Matt Mosley. He also took the time to light into Chris Bosh and Dwyane Wade and their antics at the Miami Arena when the three were introduced.
“Them jumping around on stage like punks, that wasn’t cool to me.”
Read more HERE.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Wendy Raquel Robinson Pays Tribute to Iconic Artist Prince
- Kelly Rowland's New Music Series Has Her Missing Destiny’s Child
- Tyra Banks, Misty Copeland to Speak During Essence Experience
- Tyler Perry Talks Following His Own Path to Saving OWN
- John Singleton and Gary Owen Score BET Series Deals
- Opinion: Presidential Correspondence Dinner not a Place for the word 'Ni*ga'
- Wendell James Grand Marshall for Long Beach Pride Parade
- Prince Update: Family Gifted Big Bucks by George Lopez
- Latice Crawford Releases ‘Diary of a Church Girl’ May 20
- Wilmore's 'My Ni*ga' to Obama Gets Black Twitter Approval, But not Najee Ali
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here